PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

mikeparsons3
06-27-2006, 09:43 PM
Ok I have a situation. I am not old enough to leave the house yet and do not have my drivers liscense. I do not have any sisters. I live with my dad. I love to crossdress. Problem is I dont want to get caught. I cant do anyhting. Can anyone help. Tips, anything.

michelle19845
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
i was in that situation for a while.i tried to dress when none was home and if that wasn't an option.i tried for panties 24/7.try to search around for someone in your area.i met some others in my area that were willing to drive.you pry wanna avoid make up at this point.sometimes if you can,go shopping just look,it satisfies even the savage beast.

GG Vanya
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM
just out of curiosity, how old are you?

KateW
06-27-2006, 09:56 PM
First of all - don't panic! The best way to not get caught is to only dress when your dad is out of the house for an extended period of time, or after he has gone to bed (be sure not to wander round the house dressed when you think he is asleep though!). Also, be sure to take everything off before falling asleep. Trust me on that one!

You need a reaaaaally good hiding place to stash your gear. Under a floorboard, inside something lockable, or somewhere that no sane person would ever think of looking. Don't just hide it at the back of the wardrobe, or under your matress / bed. I'm sure that most people here had to come up with inventive ways to dress during their childhood / teenage years, and the experience will serve you well in adulthood.

As you mentioned having no sisters, I assume you also have a lack of clothing. A good idea would be to check out second-hand / charity shops, as you can pick up some real bargains.

To appease your desire somewhat, try just wearing female underwear / nude tights under your regular clothing for a girlie fix.

Finally - do you have any friends that you could confide in to possibly help you out?

I hope this helps...

Tina Dixon
06-27-2006, 09:57 PM
Must Be Over 18As this is an adult forum, you must be aged 18 or over to participate. Underaged members will be placed on a temporary ban until they reach the age of 18. Please notify an Administrator or a Moderator listed in the Forum Leaders Board (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showgroups.php?), should you see any under age users. Under 18?

mikeparsons3
06-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Just because I havent moved out of the house doesnt mean im under 18.

KateW
06-27-2006, 10:00 PM
According to your profile, you are in fact 19...

Wenda
06-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Although I understand the need tyo be discreet, don't just assume that your dad is against dressing. I scolded my sons, not for dressing, but for stealing underwear from their mom, our incredibly sexy next door neighbour, and their sister. The dressing was not the issue. If yur dad is, in fact, hostile to dressing, limit yourself to really sexy small things. Thigh high stocking roll down into little rings, thongs and panties take no space, soft bras your size, and some uni-sex sport bras, etc, can be 'explained away". good luck.

Tamara Croft
06-28-2006, 09:13 PM
I am not old enough to leave the house yet and do not have my drivers liscense.If you're not old enough to leave the house, then you aren't old enough to be on this forum. This thread is closed.