PDA

View Full Version : Bikini tan

Scotty
06-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Well I changed my mind and decided to come home with the heat we've had and slip into my bikini and go outside and tan. I'm hidden from prying eyes of course and only had about half an hour....

I've been tanning in short cutoffs (I'm brave enough to wear them out front too!) - and a half shirt but I want my legs more tan - they've been ghastly white all winter and a lil sun has been looking good on them. I'm not into the deep dark tans just a lil bit of color to protect me from burning and whatnot.

I put some lotion on and went out for about 25 minutes or so, got a little bit of color and you can barely see the bikini there on top.

Since I can't take my shirt off in public anymore I may as well!!!

I enjoyed it, an airplane flew REALLY low while I was ouit there too. That happens a lot in the summer. My thighs are the same as a womans now, very curvacious so I'm sure I passed from 1000 feet anyway LOL.

:)

toniloraine
06-28-2006, 01:58 AM
my wife went shopping the other day, bought herself her FIRST bikini and bought me my FIRST bikini. she said she just had to buy it for me (PINK). so when i get off work in the morning were just going to play around and layout and tan all afternoon, cant wait.:love:

Scotty
06-28-2006, 07:43 AM
That's even better!!!
Mine is purple with white flowers on it but I'd love to get a pink one, and a black one, and a white one, and a yellow one.........and on and on!! :D

spandexgirl188
06-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Me too, but i have a problem. I tanned with a thong bikini and now i have outlines on my butt, and my legs are a nice brown along with my cheeks, which i love, but i forgot to take off the top to tan and now i have tan lines on my upper body from a bikini top. Looks great with a dress, but not in guy mode. SO a word to the wise, dont forget to take off your top.....

jessica.

Trish
06-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Me too, but i have a problem. I tanned with a thong bikini and now i have outlines on my butt, and my legs are a nice brown along with my cheeks, which i love, but i forgot to take off the top to tan and now i have tan lines on my upper body from a bikini top. Looks great with a dress, but not in guy mode. SO a word to the wise, dont forget to take off your top.....jessica.

I'm still showing tan lines from last summer.

JoAnnDallas
06-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Hey, that was me flying overhead. I waved my wings. LOL

Kimberley
06-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Tan lines...yuch!

I have privacy and no tan lines but a nice tan. :D

My white bikini looks mahhvelous against it!

Sam-antha
06-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I thought I was tan line free, except for my middle. The trouble was that I had not realised that the back of a bikini or anything that is not a thong, is higher than the low front.
Found out when I got my first pair of skinny jeans. Tummy is fine, but the lower back is white.