PDA

View Full Version : ok.ok...ok...

karen-aa
11-27-2004, 05:47 AM
I get it ............it was a thing that I have through about for a lone time and now I KNOW that I need to TUCK to be safe and have my fun . Just a little about me started at age 12 with moms lingerie and been loving it on and off till now {52} but my loving with dose not like me doing it even thuo she did make me a beautifull black maid outfit with matching panties bra and slip. THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF. LOL KAREN :D :)

Julie
11-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Karen, good to hear you have put the castration thoughts aside (we hope), keep looking in here as you'll pick up some tips.

JJ

Wendy me
11-27-2004, 08:43 AM
karen real glad you are going to keep the twins.........before you would ever think of that you got to be feal shure woce their gone their gone

crispy
11-27-2004, 09:26 AM
is it only me that can understand less than 30% of what some girls are trying to say?

come on gurrrls, surely you can do better than that? Forums (fora, fori, whatever...) are primarily for communicating with each other.

please try a little harder.

LUV YORE LANGWIDGE

Jen_TGCD
11-27-2004, 01:08 PM
is it only me that can understand less than 30% of what some girls are trying to say?

come on gurrrls, surely you can do better than that? Forums (fora, fori, whatever...) are primarily for communicating with each other.

please try a little harder.
Crispy ~
I'll give you a long, sensual rubdown with tarnish remover if you will be nice!!! Sometimes I have trouble reading your "English", too! :D :D :D

Jen_TGCD
11-27-2004, 01:18 PM
I get it ............it was a thing that I have through about for a lone time and now I KNOW that I need to TUCK to be safe and have my fun . Just a little about me started at age 12 with moms lingerie and been loving it on and off till now {52} but my loving with dose not like me doing it even thuo she did make me a beautifull black maid outfit with matching panties bra and slip. THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD STUFF. LOL KAREN :D :)Karen ~
Okay!!! At least you have a sense of humor!!! Glad that we know you better now!

Would your wife make me an outfit??? Size 16 would be fine! ;)

Ashleigh
11-27-2004, 01:25 PM
How would it be to be only a size 16!!! A dream I will never see.

Jen_TGCD
11-27-2004, 04:21 PM
How would it be to be only a size 16!!! A dream I will never see.Ashleigh ~
I'd probably be a 12 or 14 if I didn't have these shoulders that look like I'm wearing football pads! ;)

One thing I have noticed... the more expensive the clothing... the smaller the size. Interesting, don't you think? Wonder why that is??? I'm more of an 18, Large, X-Large... depending where and what I buy. I bought one dress from Old Pueblo in a Sz 16W that must have been mis-labeled... it was huge. At Coldwater Creek... Sz 16 is almost perfect if I wear smaller breast forms and pad my butt and hips about six inches.

Really, don't worry about sizes. I have one friend that is Sz 24 and she is gorgeous... a BBW... even with her snow white beard!!! Another is 6'4", wears heels, stands tall and proud, is a Pre-Op TS... and she is the most incredible person I have ever met!

I'm never going to be "petite" so I just keep trying to find styles that look good on "what I've got". This is the fun part of dressing!!!