PDA

View Full Version : Can one really get a bra fitting at JCPenney?

DanielleAnne
06-28-2006, 02:56 AM
I read that one can get a bra fitting at JCPenney. The last time I was in shopping for a bra I ask a s/a for a paticular bra item number and then this s/a pointed over there what you are looking for is over there. Turns out she just said that to get rid of me because what i was looking for was a little bit over in the other direction.

Just wondering how do i go about it. Thanks. For me that would be my next chosen step in coming out. Going in somewhere like it is really ok and asking for a bra fitting. I would be going in dressed in drab. Thanks to any for tips on this...:thumbsup:

Foxy Lady
06-28-2006, 03:42 AM
I had a bra fitting at Penny's about a month ago and it was great. I called in advance and set it up and had mo problems.

Robertacd
06-28-2006, 08:41 AM
I have to wonder about that too. Last time I was in our JCP it was very short on staff. They even got rid of the lingerie counter, now you have to take your purchaces to one of like four centraily located checkout counters. I used to think of JCP as a more full service department store, but it's getting to be more like Target or Mervins now.:( :sad:

ava_bruna
06-28-2006, 09:18 AM
Lot's of dept store's have CUT BACK on help:( but it's still fun to look at all the sexy thing's by youtself and so what if you have to check out at the hardware sect? I go to Burlington Coat Factory alot and seem to alway's have this big black dude at the check out,
one time he had on a pretty pinkish ( think this is a word:) ) shirt the very same color as a dress I had in my arm. I told him "We both look good hun? " he smiled,I look for his check out just to show im not ashamed of what I buy.HAVE FUN, God only know's how long it will last.

ChristineRenee
06-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Hi Danielle,

I used to work at Penney's (no not fitting bra's...though I did offer my services there to do that...lol...they declined of course!:p). It seems that they usually are short on help, but if you call ahead first I'm sure that they would accomodate you as they did Foxy Lady. I have never known them to not be CD friendly.:)

Michelle2008
06-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Yep, I did too. I called ahead and made an appt. My local JCPenney couldn't of been nicer and more respectful. I went in drab and we had the bra fitting in the mens changing room area. If you call ahead and act professional and serious, they will treat you the same in return. Good luck!

Take Care,
Michelle

Joanna0909a
06-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Girls,
I had my first bra fitting today. It was at a small private lingerie shop and it was wonderful! Taking the suggestion of others, I called ahead and confirmed they were TG friendly. The owner who I spoke to confirmed they were. She also suggested when NOT to come and I followed the advice. When I went in today we were the only ones there and I had her undivided attention. She measured me and gave me advice. The bra size I was using was WAY WRONG. I left with a new bra and a new confidence. Girls, take the time to call and see about getting fitted. Well worth the time and effort!

Kimberly Edwards
06-30-2006, 08:59 PM
yes you can I walked in looked around soon the lady came up asked if I needed help
I explained to her and she was very help full in getting me sized

Kimmy