PDA

View Full Version : French toes

Natalie tv
06-28-2006, 05:51 AM
Hi Girls, just thought i would share a quick one, ive just tried the Nailene french toe nail kit, stick on french nails for toes. They are great for girls who cant get to a salon.

KateW
06-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Cool, thanks for sharing! I just go for the natural, ingrown toenail kinda look. :-)

myMichelle
06-28-2006, 07:04 AM
French nails are SOOOOO cool! I actually have mine done at a salon, but a girl has to do whatever works for her. I wish I would have known about such a product several years ago. Thanks for sharing this with us. (And, if you're ever able to actually go somewhere and have your nails done, I guarantee you'll love the whole experience:-)

lela
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
:heehee: I love wearing red polish on my toes 24/7/365, but I think I'll give this a try. I love the French look. It probably will take some getting used to, I'm soooo hooked on red polish. Thanks for the info.

Kelli Taylor
06-28-2006, 09:56 PM
yeah they are nice as long as you don't have to shape them by trimming them, as I have tried them before. Seem to be to much trouble, so I go to my salon.

Love Kelli

GG Vanya
06-28-2006, 10:21 PM
:heehee: I love wearing red polish on my toes 24/7/365, but I think I'll give this a try. I love the French look. It probably will take some getting used to, I'm soooo hooked on red polish. Thanks for the info.

I'm with ya on the red toenail polish Lela, in sandals it's just SO attractive! Add the new en vogue "stretch" Aussie crystal toe rings and it's a GREAT look!

I've wondered about those nail tips on toes though. When we lived in FL they had just become the "IN" thing. The weather being what it is, year 'round, in FL, I guess I can understand long toenails. But what the heck do ya do if you have to wear full shoes? Don't those nail tips hurt?

Emeralddragon
06-29-2006, 07:06 PM
I'm not really into the french look, but i do like to wear my gfs glittery and sparkley nail varnish which more than makes up for my stubby toenails in cuteness!

Rickie
06-29-2006, 10:13 PM
The title of this thread cracks me up. I keep thinking of all the poor french people limping around without toes. Kind of like frogs on clutches.

I just had to say this. Sorry girls.

JulieCDOH
06-29-2006, 10:19 PM
I like the French look, but I keep mine 24/7 pearly pink.

Kisses Julie