PDA

View Full Version : What sports are ya all into?

Felix
06-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I love sports and will have a go at anythin well within reason. My main sport is Judo and I am a blue belt. My ambition was to get to my black by the time I was 40 as I was a late starter, but I have had a lot of breaks with one thing and another so have given up on that one for now. I did play for my county and that made me feel so proud:happy: I like to play a little football and basket ball and I love to cycle. I like attendin the gym where I mainly try to build myself up. So what do you guys like in the way of sports+? +? +?

Angela Burke
06-28-2006, 02:45 PM
Substitute for the netball team.
Hated the game.
Loved the uniform!http://static.flickr.com/54/177197542_5faa690ae9_m.jpg

Kieron Andrew
06-28-2006, 02:53 PM
rugby.........

MsEva
06-28-2006, 03:03 PM
Whitewater kayaking.....what other sport lets men dress in "skirts" and not raise an eyebrow...also tennis and golf.:happy:

Kieron Andrew
06-28-2006, 03:15 PM
girls girls girls!!........i really think silvawitch was asking the boys what sport they are into, not that i mind you posting here once in a while, but can you please be more considerate where you are posting when a question is so obviously for the boys!!

Adam
06-28-2006, 03:23 PM
skateing not sure it come under sports though lol :D

MsEva
06-28-2006, 03:24 PM
:o Yikes....thought it was open to all. Why can't we "girls" respond too?

Kieron Andrew
06-28-2006, 03:38 PM
:o Yikes....thought it was open to all. Why can't we "girls" respond too?i didnt say they couldnt but if you read the post the last sentence clearly says 'so GUYS what do you like in the way of sports?'

Caroline Simmons
06-28-2006, 03:40 PM
:o Yikes....thought it was open to all. Why can't we "girls" respond too?

We have a similar question in the girls section

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34112

Caroline
Hiding in the boys room

Kieron Andrew
06-28-2006, 03:40 PM
skateing not sure it come under sports though lol :Dheck thats a sport to me, its in the olympics so therefore it gotta be a sport!! lol

CaptLex
06-28-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm not very athletic, but I used to play tennis when I was younger. For viewing, it's just baseball, though.

Unless you consider bar-hopping and guy cruising a sport. :eek:

Angela Burke
06-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Hockey. Not rugby!http://static.flickr.com/65/177238681_533c9c5259.jpg

Kirchein
06-28-2006, 04:14 PM
i was once in tennis., (i gave up, cos i hated it), then basketball (again i left..i hated it) and finally in "self-defence" u know a mix of judo karate...etc etc, i´ve been "fighting" for 3 or 4 years only, but this year i couldnt because i had just 3 mates so there was no "self´defence", anyway i think in september i´ll try to join a new group and maybe start a new martial art :P

Abraxas
06-29-2006, 01:58 AM
If only I could play sports competetively... I am quite a good baseball player, and I love to play, but I've got extremely loose tendons in the shoulders and of course can't really run anymore so that's out. When I bat, though, over 50% of the time it's a home run (of course, I'm not hitting 90 mph fastballs or anything). I also would have loved to play ice hockey. I used to rollerblade a lot, also rock climb, ride BMX, play basketball... I was even on the track team for awhile and excelled at the 100 metre dash, high jump, and shot put... I also love football (soccer, haha)...
But I can't stand watching sports on telly unless it's motocross, BMX, blading, etc. Something exciting and dangerous.

Wren
06-29-2006, 02:05 AM
I was a competitive swimmer for 12 years. But for some really dumb reason I quit, and the dream of being in the olympics was flushed down the toilet.

My favourite sport to watch is figure skating. Takes quite some dedication to be a figure skater, I admire that.

Taylor105
06-29-2006, 06:14 AM
Taekondo!!! My number one passion. Kickboxing too. I'm in the feather-weight division but that's cool because I always end up bringing home the trophies. lol I'm also loving basketball, baseball, skateboarding, BMX....I love watching the X Games on ESPN every year. That about sums up my sports experience.

Taylor

sheiligh
06-29-2006, 06:32 AM
i'm into several kinds of sports with golf being my favorite! yeh i know just like my mom says go hit the little white ball and then walk a 1/4 mile to find it then hit it again!! any way i love golf!! also love auto racing , baseball, fishing,x-game stuff and boating!!!

privateperks
06-29-2006, 08:22 AM
I fenced for a bit in highschool. I enjoyed it. Road horseback when I first got to Belgium.Now it's just watching for me. And the occasional bowling/fishing/shooting outing. I like to watch football.

carolynn
07-04-2006, 06:41 PM
i love to play table tennis i play all the time.it was the only sport i was very good at:happy:

Sebastian
07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
I pretty much love almost all sports. I just love to be active.

Baseball is probably my favorite to play. Then basketball, and then probably football, and then soccer, and I could just keep going and going on forever. Hahaha, I really do love sports though.

I used to skateboard. That was a lot of fun until I slammed a little too hard and pretty much said forget that.

Taylor105
07-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Skateboarding rules!!! I have torn up more Jnco jeans and destroyed more pairs of shoes than I care to mention. lol But, when I became anorexic all of my bones got very brittle so no more boarding for me until I get an okay from my doc. Tay