PDA

View Full Version : Who is on this site?

Sandygal
06-28-2006, 10:57 PM
There seems to be such a variety of girls on this site. I read about closet cd's that won't tell anybody and cders that dress completly every day and go out constantly. So here is my question. What catagory do you fall into. 1. Nobody knows 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care. 2b So knows and you can't figure out how she feels yet. 3.SO knows and she hates it. 4.You have told a friend or others. 5.you have told everyone and you don't worry about it anymore. 6. other (what?)
I would pick 2b and 4. I have told my best friend and he wants me to dress, He said it made him feel good if I'm happy.

P.S. How far do you really hope to take it?

Barb Valentine
06-28-2006, 11:18 PM
I would say I'm a 1
But there are a very few that know
I saleslady at the bra store
The C/D at the store I bought my forms at
And all my friends here

Mandy Salamander
06-29-2006, 12:15 AM
,,,everybody knows,, 'n i suppose i'm just too old 'n far gone t' care anymore,,, but, in truth, my ex-wife 's told far more people than i ever have!!!,,,,, so it goes, no harm done,,,

Fallen Angel
06-29-2006, 12:16 AM
Well first off yes im full time,everyone knows inclueding my mom xxxx's (got to luv mom's) my s/o is fine with it.So much that she raids my clothes all the time just mad because we arent the same shoe size.my freinds are ok with it and your alawys going to loose some gain some Im perfectly content and at my age i could care less what others think xxxxxx's

Angela Burke
06-29-2006, 12:27 AM
One of the benifits of ageing
is that I really don't give
a toss who knows I'm a CDr.
Their problem, not mine.

jackie03
06-29-2006, 12:34 AM
3 a big 3

kysmet
06-29-2006, 12:51 AM
Currently everyone in my life knows that matters. There are a couple of people at work that know, but otherwise it's hush hush. And rather than sound prejudiced or biased, let's just say that the people I work don't need to know. My dad doesn't know yet. This being because his girlfriend is a biggot and God only knows what kind of trash she would talk when I wasn't around. Although from what I've learned of my dad in the past 8 years, he's a smart enough cookie to make up his own mind. I guess I'm still afraid of losing him again after my sister found him. But, like I said, everyone that matters to me knows. And they all love me just the same.

Ericka Jean

Melissa73
06-29-2006, 03:10 AM
well i would say i was a #1..........And possibly # 5. Where i havent told anyone (and i keep my dressing to myself), i have been "caught" by all my family, and to this day they say nothing of it.

Helen MC
06-29-2006, 03:49 AM
My ex-wife who was sympathetic to my being a CD knows as do some close friends who also accept me for what I am. I think my sister Anne who's knickers I secretly shared in my teens may know from a few remarks she has made from time to time and she is a very liberal and broadminded person. My father who is now in his mid 80s and getting doddery and will soon be going into an old folks home does NOT know and as far as I am concerned never will. He is of the bigotted type who still refers to Homosexuals as "Queers" and "Dirty Poofs" and would never accept his son as a TV. My late mother didn't know as far as I am aware and of course I will never know now if she did. As regards enemies, only those I worked with in the early 1970s when I was accidentally discovered at work knew and they have gone their separate ways, that business having closed down 25 years ago and I have not seen any of them since.

I do not dress outdoors, I have never had the confidence to do so and nowadays I would not pass anyway, so although I wear panties 24/7 and have not even owned any male underpants for 34 years nor worn any for 38 years, I only dress en femme indoors.

What "number" of CD does that make me?

gerdaberlin
06-29-2006, 04:08 AM
4 since yesterday. finally i also let my best friend in town (in the premium sky HC sauna overviewing the whole city) know, telling him how also yesterday my wife found a dress (my avatar dress) in the bathroom coming back from her work!
thankfully we already had some on and off discussions about my flavor favorites, so she can take it, as long as our bed life doesnt get extinguished ( and there WERE episodes!).:hugs:

Melora
06-29-2006, 04:08 AM
Your Scale list is not broad anough yet!!
But on your "Scale" .. I am a 2.."I have yet to tell her about the whole picture.. But I am taking my time..= A little at a time..

RachelDenise
06-29-2006, 04:20 AM
I'm a good old #3. Much hope for the future there, but mix in a number 1 as well (if you don't count here). I haven't felt comfortable enough to tell any people I know, mostly because of #3. Some sales people may know, but I don't think that counts.

ronda
06-29-2006, 04:20 AM
i am a 3 or 4 my wife knows and my sister knows:happy: :hugs:

Jessica Brekke
06-29-2006, 04:25 AM
I'm between 3 and 4. My wife has been very supportive of me personally, but it's been extremely stressful on her, to the point where it's damaged our marriage, possibly beyond repair. Also, my in-laws know -- Now there's a horror story... try talking to your Father-in-Law about it -- as well as about a dozen friends online... Still very much in the closet, but maybe my toes are peeking out.

Kate Simmons
06-29-2006, 05:18 AM
I'm at 3 , 5 and 6. My wife hates it. Everyone knows and nowhere to go but "up". Pretty much at the level I want to be for myself. I don't go around with a sign saying: "Hey everyone look at me" but if they happen to find out I'm a CD, there is no concern on my part. If there is a problem, it's theirs not mine. I know who I am. Ericka

Lilith Moon
06-29-2006, 05:23 AM
I don't know which category I fit into. I would like to be more out but my wife is utterly terrified about anybody knowing of my CD-ing and runs around the house closing curtains if I even hint I may want to get dressed. So, I don't often bother when she is around...it is too stressful. Last time she was away, however, I was dressed 24/7. Best not to do categories to much, we are all so different.

Karren H
06-29-2006, 06:55 AM
2Bish and 4ish. Ish meaning that she knows and isn't a big fan but does know I still dress and as long as I keep it out of her face she's happy. And have a local CD friend who I have lunch with in male mode evey few weeks. Our kids go to the same school so we bump into eachother at all kind of evernts. Where's this going to lead? More time to dress would be nice!! Hehehe. Other than that in a happy girl!

Love Karren

suspender
06-29-2006, 06:57 AM
2a. My SO knows due to the constant nail polish and shaving that occurs. The give away was when she told me to get my own set of boobs so I would stop playing with hers! Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining!:D

Emily Ann Brown
06-29-2006, 06:58 AM
Is there a #7 !!!!!!!!!!

Wife knows now and is on a search and destroy mission, GG pal knows, several local sisters know me because we meet regularily, and I'm just plain crazy.

Emily Ann

Audrey34
06-29-2006, 07:07 AM
I guess for me it's 4. Two very close lady friends know about Audrey. And of course all you girls in the forum here.
-Audrey

Carroll
06-29-2006, 07:19 AM
I am a 2aish and a 4ish
My wife does know, and will help with buying items for me/us, but the are times she does not care and others when she just wants her hubby around. This is, in part, due to her being Bi-Polar. basically she is a "dont care" most times.
As far as others that know, my mom, one sister(of three that are living), two cousins (one I write articles for the website he runs), and five trusting friends. Funny thing is, that only one (a former friend) of them has ever seen me dressed, less a picture that I have shown them.

Carroll

TGMarla
06-29-2006, 07:24 AM
I'm a three, I guess. I mean she knows, but I assume she hates it, since it's like some taboo subject between us. Anyway, I don't flaunt it in front of her or anybody, and I fluxuate between caring some and caring not at all.

myMichelle
06-29-2006, 07:33 AM
2B and 4 for me, I guess. My wife knows, although I think the subject is not one of the things she EVER discusses with anyone else. And I am fairly open at home--even to the point of walking my dog enfemme. (in the past, I have actually had neighbors who would not even speak to me but so far, everyone in my current neighborhood seems to treat me with respect--I know some of them think I'm pretty strange, but they deal with it.) VERY FEW select individuals where I work know, too.

GabrielleS
06-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Would have to say I fall into 4....only a good buddy of mine knows. He supports me, but then again he is gay (were just good friends!), so he understands a whole lot more!

And may start to fall into 2a/b or 3....did laundry over the weekend while she was at work and left a pair of panties on the dryer....she found them and knows they weren't hers ;-{

sharifemme
06-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Sandygal...

Let's see - I'd say 2b or 3, 4 and 6 (I really don't care if anybody outside my local area knows.

How far do I want to go? I'd like to be able to present myself as how I am feeling at the time. I have no desire to totally transition medically/surgically. I'm a bi-gendered male and like it that way.

Sharifemme

There seems to be such a variety of girls on this site. I read about closet cd's that won't tell anybody and cders that dress completly every day and go out constantly. So here is my question. What catagory do you fall into. 1. Nobody knows 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care. 2b So knows and you can't figure out how she feels yet. 3.SO knows and she hates it. 4.You have told a friend or others. 5.you have told everyone and you don't worry about it anymore. 6. other (what?)
I would pick 2b and 4. I have told my best friend and he wants me to dress, He said it made him feel good if I'm happy.

P.S. How far do you really hope to take it?

ChristineRenee
06-29-2006, 08:40 AM
On your scale Sandy...I'm a 2a and a 4. I'm a CD who is also TG....no plans to go any further than that. I'm comfortable with who and what I am now and content to be so.:happy:

Angie G
06-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm a 1 & a 2a derss in front of my wife only across the driveway to get something from the car or yeard then back inside.:hugs:

Toni
06-29-2006, 09:18 AM
I guess I must be a 5 cos I've told everyone that matters to me and I don't care who knows anyway.

carol anne
06-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Sandy, enjoyed reading all the replies, they seemed to mirror what most of us probably think is the norm. I certainly would be a 4, plus I always am femme when shopping merely because I feel more honest when looking for things to add to the wardrobe as Carol.

SherriePall
06-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Put me down for three and four. A couple of shop employees know. My wife, while not liking it, allows me some space.

tekla west
06-29-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm a five (5) on that scale I guess. Which is good. My birthday is the Fifth of May, 1955 - so 5/5/55 - its pretty much the only number I know.

You know how historians count? One, Two, A Lot.

Sharon B.
06-29-2006, 11:06 AM
I would be #1 & #4, have told a friend who thought she could handle it but found out late last year she couldn't.
Ex-wife couldn't handle it either, could as long as it was somebody else but when it came home it was a different story.
In one sense would like to come out but being tall and a little over weight and big feet don't pass to well for a woman but still love to dress as one and wear makeup.

Eugenie
06-29-2006, 11:15 AM
3.SO knows and she hates it.
Yes, indeed, she has known about my X-dressing since more than 30 years and she hates it. But since she also knows that I can't stop it, she tolerates it, providing I don't ask her to participate in any way.

4.You have told a friend or others.
Yes I have told a few GG friends and coleagues neveer told another male friend (I mean not a TV/TG). This is one more reason why my SO is unhappy about my X-dressing... She senses that I would like to make a larger coming out and she hates that idea...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Siobhan Marie
06-29-2006, 11:30 AM
I am a 4 and a big 4 at that. I am a crossdresser who is also transgendered with no desire to transition. :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

susann_gardener
06-29-2006, 12:12 PM
I would have to say 3 and 4. The only people who know are found on web sites like this.

Melanie R
06-29-2006, 12:53 PM
After August 29 when Melanie is seen with my wife on national television I will be a 5 since everyone will know everything about my life. We will see how many true friends I have and family members who reject both my wife and myself. Should be interesting.

Hugs,

Melanie

Sandygal
06-29-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi Debbie...you left a pair of panties on the dryer, sounds like the start of a good new thread!

Tina Dixon
06-29-2006, 01:44 PM
She found my pictures, whats a CD with out a camera? She asked me all the stuff and has never said another thing since that day, so I'm at a loss on what to think.

ginafaye
06-29-2006, 01:57 PM
2 something she knows .......and helps......but its just at home . no one else knows except friends here.

Diane CHILDS
06-29-2006, 02:18 PM
4 and both 2a and 2b

Sometimes my wife buys me dresses :thumbsup: and at other times gives me real ear ache for wearing them.:thumbsdn:

Love Di xx

Sky
06-29-2006, 02:25 PM
Let's say I'm a "wide 4". I'm bi so I date guys as a girl. Plus some friends -some a bit more than friends, some just friends- know too.

KateW
06-29-2006, 02:43 PM
I fall into the 2a.SO knows and she doesn't care catagory. My partner is really excepting about it, and i feel very lucky!!!

evol
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM
My s.o. likes it. alot! She's taught me how to do my makeup, buys me presents, takes me shopping, and we get pedicures together! So I guess that makes me a 6. Now how far do I want to go? I'm actually thinking about trying to find some males to dress for. Who knows, but I know she'll be beside me no matter if it's just for me, only for her, or if I start entertaining men. Boy I must be the luckiest gurl in the world! Thanks baby!!!!!

Sarah Rabbit
06-29-2006, 05:00 PM
I don't need no Steenkin Normbers...Hah, Playing with ya...

My S.O. knows, she's O.K. with it as long as she knows I'm still her GM. Having said that she absolutely hates me with the 'Wig' on.

My family, including my very Macho brothers know and are O.K. with it. (I think they took my share of 'Testosterone').They have never seen Sarah, and I don't push it.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Eleanor
06-29-2006, 05:05 PM
2a 4.

Dragster
06-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I'm a big 3. Like Lilith, my wife is paranoid about anyone else finding out. Even says she would have to move house if anyone accidently saw anything feminine in the post addressed to us which was obviously not for her. I recently tried to get her to understand (second time in 20 years!), but I think I've got a long way to go yet. Funny thing is, she was quite accepting of a gay guy who was in our skiing party last year, so I wonder what the big deal is!!!

Tony

Jodi
06-29-2006, 09:39 PM
I go with #4. I have no SO in my life right now. I'm very happy living alone. I go by the rule to tell only those that have a need to know. My two brothers know. My ex-wife knows and my daughter knows. I have told several close friends--all female. If someone were to ask me if I were a cd, I would think about what their motives were for knowing before I would offering anything.

Jodi

Dee 1062
06-29-2006, 10:00 PM
4...but I do go out once a month...but always have my clear on my nails, wear earrings most of time so with that...I'll have another cup of tea.

Lanie
06-29-2006, 10:10 PM
Definitely 2a. She insisted I order a new pair of boobs when my other ones had a blow out.

Hugs and Kisses,
Lanie

JulieCDOH
06-29-2006, 10:26 PM
I am a 4. 2 of my GG friends know Julie and are support her. SO only knows about panties and nails.

Kisses Julie

Denise_Z
06-30-2006, 01:38 AM
2b

or not 2b, that is the question… oh, sorry I just couldn't help myself.

loki_uk
06-30-2006, 01:46 AM
4. I know a few women that will drag me out shopping (no nothing untoward there) they just like the amusment of it, but then again they are broad minded and not my SO.

Even some of them say, if it was their SO they don't know how they'd take it though

SO just knows I've got rather an attraction to her knickers, going as far as having caught me not only wearing them but ... (self censored :straightface: )