PDA

View Full Version : panties to avoid

michelle19845
06-29-2006, 12:07 AM
this is the 2nd time now i've had this happen in a year.i've always liked hanes her way panties and i tried the microfiber ones.they were pretty and had bras to match and don't show a panty line.the problem is i've had 2 differen't occasions where when i bought a pack of 2 there was one pair that was missing part of the band on the leg part.the other pair,the band was showing cause the manufacturer didn't sew the material over the elastic band on the leg hole as i'll call it.
it burns me that you pay 3-4 bucks for a pair and ge those kind of manufacturer mistakes on them.i have now retired the microfiber hanes her way body creations panties due to a poor product.figured i'd let others know ahead of time.anyone else experienced this?

Fallen Angel
06-29-2006, 12:23 AM
ive had some size proublems with hanes as well there sizes i think run big

Scotty
06-29-2006, 12:41 AM
I believe there is a claus on the website that states everything sold is manufacture defect - although I could be wrong - I did see that somewhere at one time.

I don't like the microfiber except the two bras I have , I'm at a point where I should start wearing one and those two are comfortable..

I enjoy the cotton panties they have, I have worn those flowery types and the solids - pretty much that's all I own in underwear - one pair of mens in case of emergency :D

Angela Burke
06-29-2006, 01:31 AM
Avoiding panties is not an option!

Toni CD
06-29-2006, 04:59 AM
hi michelle, i wear the hanes panties daily . i find that the satin brief is very comfy,and i have had no problem with them. if you have badly made product then why not bring them back to where you bought them?? i also have the reg. cotton and nylon panties from hanes . i hope that you find a panties that are for you , just can't go around bottomless.. love anettia....

Kate Simmons
06-29-2006, 05:11 AM
I love the microfiber panties and bras. They feel great. The only other option for not wearing panties is wearing guy's boxers or jockies. I DO wear them sometimes as Ericka but only when I'm in "tomboy" mode or working "undercover" as Eric. Ericka

Scrunchie-Bunchie
06-29-2006, 06:01 AM
Lol. I bought some blue panties that look fantastic. They have a really lacy appearence. Unfortunately my tender bits end up being pressed through the tiny lace holes so the panties end up being a bit like a cheese grater. It's not comfortable under shorts. Not yet tried with a dress but I will when I get dressed after my shower.

Siobhan Marie
06-29-2006, 11:42 AM
I've just thrown out two pairs of panties that I bought on eBay ages ago as they cut me in half. One pair had originally come from Matalan and were very uncomfortable. I threw out another pair recently that I bought, again on eBay thinking that they were pure satin panties and it turned they were sissy panties which I hate. You live and learn!

:hugs: Anna x

tekla west
06-29-2006, 12:05 PM
I like the microfibre ones, but I buy most of mine at Victoria's Secret, where the sizes run a bit small

Annesah
06-29-2006, 03:35 PM
I love the Hanes skimp skamps. Way comfortable and no quality problems with many, many pairs. Bought from thier website. They deliver very quickly via USPS

DonnaT
06-29-2006, 06:57 PM
I've bought around 9 pairs of hanes Microfiber panties and haven't had a problem with any of them. Got them at walmart. I don't think I'd try to buy any at discount outlets, however, now that you've mentioned some defects.

Joy Carter
06-29-2006, 07:17 PM
I love the Hanes skimp skamps. Way comfortable and no quality problems with many, many pairs. Bought from thier website. They deliver very quickly via USPS

My "Skimp Skamps" (briefs in micro fiber) say "Bali" on them but can be had at Hanes. The high leg "Skimp Skamp" run smaller by one size. They are normaly priced at seven dollars but are on sale at six for thirty dollars.

onehanesplace.com :D

Jillian310
06-29-2006, 07:22 PM
I love my Hanes satin panties. They are the best fit, and soooooooooooo sexy!

Tamara Croft
06-29-2006, 07:32 PM
Avoiding panties is not an option!Yes it is!!! Buy thongs instead :D

Angela Burke
06-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Yes it is!!! Buy thongs instead :D

I did try a thong once,
but it was a total disaster,
bits falling out all over the place!
I'll just stick to my panties!

michelle19845
06-29-2006, 10:53 PM
i'll pry try for the satin and nylon ones next,i'd hate to have to leave that brand,maybe i can try microfiber by a differen't company? we'll see.

Sarah Rabbit
06-30-2006, 01:40 AM
I did try a thong once,
but it was a total disaster,
bits falling out all over the place!
I'll just stick to my panties!

(Replace Thong with G-String)Just could not get comfortable, parts just hangin out everywhere :lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Ms Alison Janes
06-30-2006, 02:12 AM
My preference is for white cotton/lycra full briefs which I buy from Marks & Spencer. I wear them all the time, when in drab too.:happy: