PDA

View Full Version : Who and what are we?

Nicola46
06-29-2006, 05:21 AM
Im interested in knowing about how we all breakdown into our own little groups, its not important, it doesnt matter what group we think we belong to, its just a bit of fun. (Plus im a nosey so and so)

See the poll, I used to be 2 now im 4 but would like to be 2 again.

azure
06-29-2006, 07:51 AM
I feel these questions which encourage individuals on here to divulge subtle details of their lifestyle, are inappropriate. Though I also feel that some may be simply a means of grasping a greater understanding of being CD or TS and we are not obligated to answer, none the less it is important to have an awarness of confidentiality and privacy. Paranoia acusations may be levelled at this relpy, but whether we like it or not, there are those who seek to benefit from forming an information picture of an individual in order to harm them. This isnt a very nice subject, and Im not saying these things to offend, and I am very sure that people like Tamara who does a fantastic job of invidgilating these threads, keep a close eye on comments, and act accordingly.

In a nut shell "hey, lets be careful out there people.

Nicola46
06-29-2006, 08:00 AM
I thought this was a touchy subject, there is no obligation to answer, im just curious. Its as innocent as that.

Kate Simmons
06-29-2006, 08:14 AM
I don't classify myself Hon, other than for reference purposes. I'm just simply plain old Ericka.

sharifemme
06-29-2006, 08:40 AM
I'd say straight CD and straight admirer. Wish I could have picked two. Actually, as far as I am concerned, crossdressing isn't what I am. I feel I am bi-gendered and whether I wear typically male or female clothes, I am just being me. Labels are so confining and I don't feel I totally fit in any of them except maybe transgender.

Sharifemme

Im interested in knowing about how we all breakdown into our own little groups, its not important, it doesnt matter what group we think we belong to, its just a bit of fun. (Plus im a nosey so and so)

See the poll, I used to be 2 now im 4 but would like to be 2 again.

JoAnnDallas
06-29-2006, 09:18 AM
You left off a segment that are on this forum.

PreOp TS
PostOp TS
GG

Siobhan Marie
06-29-2006, 11:36 AM
I have voted and yes you are nosey! But you have also left of TG as some of us including me are TG.

:hugs: Anna x

CaptLex
06-29-2006, 12:12 PM
(Plus im a nosey so and so)
Just remember what curiosity did to the cat! :eek:

I don't think you have enough categories there, hon. For the record (and I realize this poll was probably not meant for me): I'm mostly gay, but the small part of me that is still female is straight. Got that? :p

Nicola46
06-29-2006, 02:34 PM
I oppologise to all of the TG members for the omission from the poll. my lack of experience here i guess

Sky
06-29-2006, 02:48 PM
Hey, don't worry too much. I'm not sure what's the big deal. We all have the choice to answer or not -not to mention the fact this is a web forum and as such not everything you read is true... :rolleyes: I am bi. Twice the fun in a single package!!! :p

azure
06-29-2006, 04:06 PM
not forgetting that the worlds security organisations do recruit their undercover operatives here, as this community is regarded as the most secretive and most capable of subversion and downright deception.
Behind every bug found in the walls at no 10 , behind every secret smuggled from beyond the shores of democracy, is an agent wearing stockings, 5" heels and a barely visible 5 oclock shadow : )

ok, I was never here, and this never happened.

Sarah Rabbit
06-29-2006, 05:10 PM
This poll can open up a can of 'Worms' as similiar ones in the past have. I am TG, married to a GG, who I adore. Now the question would be, had nature got it right and I was born a GG, would that make me a Lesbian? I am not sure myself. I have come to this 'Forum' seeking answers. I have seen a lot of discussion on this 'Forum' about the subject, but alas, the Jury is still out.

Sarah R. :bunny:

tekla west
06-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I try to fall on my ass, but when I've been drinking I've been known to fall on my face, or on other people. Other than that, most people call me Kat (my middle name is Katrina, and I've had many lives, and other reasons) and my sexuality is between me and those whom I choose to share it with. Its good for a lady to keep somethings private. But I will say this, as I often do, like Rick James said ---- I like the kind of girls you don't take home to mama.