PDA

View Full Version : Weekend is here

christine55
11-27-2004, 03:39 PM
No workee!!!! Can be Christine for over 36 hours. The longer I have this camera the better I like it.
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/cdress.jpg

Julie
11-27-2004, 03:47 PM
Hello Christine, I get the impression from recent posts that work isn't such a happy place at present, I know I'm not enjoying my job off late but I've been there too long to change. I'm on a 4 day week now as there isn't much work about so my weekend stretches to 72 hours+.

You're looking nice and relaxed in the picture by the way.

JJ

christine55
11-27-2004, 04:00 PM
How did you ever guess I don't like my job? When you spend almost 25 years of your life as a serious alcoholic druggie it sort of limits your options. I've got to watch it though because of the stress. I don't want to die because some jerk wants to argue about his cell phone bill and wants to take out all of his displeasure with the world on me. Really do need to work on finding a better job. I really do appreciate all of your nice comments.
Hugs, Christine

genevieve_ohara
11-27-2004, 05:09 PM
Christine I agree...the D70 is the best camera on the planet.

Your pictures back that up!

I use that tiny remote to fire the shutter. You?

Love

G

Starluscious
11-27-2004, 05:11 PM
hope you have many great moments as a woman

Wendy me
11-27-2004, 06:23 PM
No workee!!!! Can be Christine for over 36 hours. The longer I have this camera the better I like it.
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/cdress.jpg

we like it too

christine55
11-27-2004, 07:40 PM
Its not that I care what they think of me, its more the call after call after call
and that you have to be nice to them or on the other hand having to represent the company which is not the best company I have worked for by a long shot. Some of its actions are downright cold and arbitrary. These people need their phones and they are being turned off wrongly very often and there is often nothing we can do. I look at it as being paid to be the bearer of bad news.
Anyway if work was fun they'd have to charge admission.
Genevieve, I do feel this camera is the best you can currently get for under 3 grand, and in many respects better than some of those cameras, and yes I do indeed use that fine little remote. Many pictures later I still have the same battery that was in it when I bought it. Unbeleivable how long the camera battery lasts as well.
Hugs, Christine

Stephanie Brooks
11-28-2004, 12:12 AM
Hi Christine!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Wheeeee!!!!!!! Love the new picture! As always, lovely. :)

Sharon
11-28-2004, 12:44 AM
[QUOTE=christine55]No workee!!!! Can be Christine for over 36 hours. The longer I have this camera the better I like it.
Hugs, Christine

And it's obvious the camera loves you Christine!!