PDA

View Full Version : What Next???

janelle
06-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi Girls, hope you all are well & having fun. Been on vacation all week & needed to pick my check up from work. When i got there they told me i would be going to a different plant with different hours. The hours are 6:45am -3pm, 5 days a week instead of the 4- 10 hour days i was on. So whats the problem, don't know when to dress anymore. My heart is sinking fast. I know if my wife accepted me(this) then there would not be a problem. Life really suxs, i know it will go on but i feel if a part of me is dying very fast.
Someone said life isn't fair, but it would be nice to catch a break once in awhile.
Take care dears, & thanks for being here for me.
:hugs: , Janelle

EricaCD
06-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Hang in there. You'll figure out a solution. Nothing can get between a dedicated CD and her fem side. Be patient, see how the new schedule fits and keep an eye out for opportunities.

Erica

Karren H
06-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Awwww. May just have to get creative as to times and locations!! I went from dressing every 3 or 4 days for short periods of time at home to every couple weeks to a month for a longer period of time on business trips! After the wife found out. All a matter of planning and scheduling. "Just-in-time crossdressing"

Have a friend that says "Life sucks and then you die". Lol. But I don't believe that for a minute. Just have to rethink everything. And cheer up...life still beats the alternative!!

Love Karren

janelle
06-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks Erica, you must have been there at one time. Its just hard as i was really feeling confident & now i feel i am being pushed back into that nasty hole again.
I'll watch & i know i still have the girls here. Take care dear & have a wonderful day.
:hugs: ,Janelle

janelle
06-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Thanks Karren, that did put asmile back on my face. Bad part is i work in a factory so not many buss. trips, but i promise i will find away.
Thanks dear,take care.

Sophia Rearen
06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
My heart is sinking fast. I know if my wife accepted me(this) then there would not be a problem. Life really suxs, i know it will go on but i feel if a part of me is dying very fast.
Someone said life isn't fair, but it would be nice to catch a break once in awhile.
Take care dears, & thanks for being here for me.
:hugs: , Janelle

Janelle, maybe it is time to have a little heart to heart with the wife?

KateW
06-29-2006, 08:05 PM
I hope you find a resolution to your problem soon. Could you perhaps get up early and dress before your partner is awake? You could also wear some clothing under your work clothes.

Sorry that wasn't much help! Perhaps you could try addressing the situation with your wife again?

Kate Simmons
06-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Never say "die" Hon. It's a proven fact that we can't submerge for long. Even though circumstances sometimes otherwise dictate, as Erica said, the dedicated CD always finds a way. Take care, Love, Ericka

janelle
06-30-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi ladies & thank you. Kate i do wear what i can to work, have done so for @ 8 months. I will keep watching for a time.
Also talking to my wife, well with her feeling as she does i don't think she will move on it unless God tells her to or a Dr. gives me a note stating i have to for my health.
Don't worry girls, this girl is going to go down fighting if she has to. Thanks, take care.

Tiffy
06-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Relax sister. We may be TG, but the marines adapt and overcome. And so do we. Just hang in the babe.

April Marie

Angie G
06-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi Janelle befor my wife know I dressed I only dressed every other 2 weeks
wheh my wife was working. Mon-friday. I know it hard but hang in ther and with a little luck it will work out for you ASit did for me:Pray: hard.I'll be praying for you.
Angie G.