PDA

View Full Version : Turning back into a pumpkin.

Gaby
06-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Well, the time has come...

Some of you are somehow familiar with the special circumstances around my CDing.

In a nutshell, even though my wife is aware of it, she definitelly wishes I didn't do it. And we have agreed that I would never do it around her or our kids. So, in the last 5 years I have only had 4 different chances to dress. Granted that each one of those chances lasts for several days even weeks at a time.

Anyway, this the most recent chance to CD has come to an end. I would still have almost 3 weeks to be home alone being able to dress, but really now that I'm allowing my body hair to grow, have cut my fingernails short, etc... it is just not very appealing anymore.

I do try to achieve the best possible presentation, specially because I do enjoy going out enfemme. And when that best possible presentation is not there anymore, I don't feel good about going out, and without going out, dressing just to stay home is pointless... Yeah, I know I'm somehow weird! :o

This time around I was lucky to meet some new friends and participate in my favorite sport ever (shopping! what else?). But now that I'm turning back into a pumpkin, so to speak, I want to thank you all for all the nice comments about my pics (and those who I was lucky enough to meet in person, thank you, thank you, thank you! It was great!)

I'll be around, as always. May not be active into my cding, but well, it is always a part of me. Thank God, regardless of the clothes I get to wear, I'm always the same persona.

Love,
Gaby

P.s. Most recent pic I added is at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=487279#post487279

S. Lisa Smith
06-29-2006, 12:57 PM
I feel the same way. If I can't shave and make a good presentation, I don't want to do it. That's why I don't dress in the summer. I'm sorry that your Gabby sessions are so short and sporatic, hopefully you will have more time soon.

pinkshelly
06-29-2006, 01:02 PM
I have always hated going back to drab. Got to dress last Friday and Sunday. Went shopping what a wonderfull couple of days. Now i'm just working for the next time I can get dressed and go out.
Drab what a bummer.
Seen the pics on the other thread. All i can say is wow. you are very pretty. Wish I could pull off that spagetti stap top. WOW.
Huggs, Shelly.

Tina Dixon
06-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Your one heck of a looker Gaby, but I do know where your coming from.

EricaCD
06-29-2006, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear you need to return to the closet for a while. Here's hoping your next escape comes quickly. In the meantime I hope you'll stay in touch!

Erica

Nicola46
06-29-2006, 02:50 PM
You're such a good looking girl too, what a shame.

windycissy
06-29-2006, 05:29 PM
without going out, dressing just to stay home is pointless... Yeah, I know I'm somehow weird!

I don't think that's weird at all, unless you consider crossdressing a little weird....I am feeling very blue now too, after returning from a brief getaway where I was female 24/7, now I'm just lolling around feeling sorry for myself. At least I have my memories, and the pictures I took:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d806b3127cce8a9f02008ac100000035108IatWLlw0aW

Speaking of pictures, yours are sensational, it boggles my mind that you look so good considering how infrequently you get to dress...another natural.

Windy

cindybarnes
06-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi Gaby,
I know you took a pretty long break from getting girl time, but when you do work out Gaby time it seems you do it right :)
I feel lucky that I got to finaly got to meet you while you were here even if it was just a short visit.
Im looking at my seasonal leggs now and they are not cute *S* whats weird is that its not stopping me from a shower in a second then putting on something comfy, pick out some earings , choose a hair color, and maybe a little mascara LOL
It may be that since Im able to dress at home in whatever degree feels right, usualy when I want to , that lets me be content being Cindy and just relaxing around here. Either that or Im a lazy homebody CD ?
You never know what your situation will be at home when your a grannie like me sometime in the future LOL
Hugs
Cindy

Kate Simmons
06-30-2006, 05:44 AM
Gaby, You are one hot tomato, Hon. You look really nice. Hope you come back soon. Ericka