PDA

View Full Version : Is Tucking Dangerous?

susanalter
06-29-2006, 02:49 PM
So from what I've read, tucking seems to be the best way to get a feminine form. I don't think I've managed to get it done correctly yet, but what I was wondering is if anyone knows if this is dangerous at all. Could this harm them in any way or affect one's reproductive ability (sperm count, etc.)? Should it not be done for extended periods of time? Thanks. Any tips on accomplishing the proper affect would be appreciated as well.

-Susan
http://www.lingerieluv.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=43&catid=33

Tina Dixon
06-29-2006, 02:55 PM
I Would Think If You Don't Cut The Blood Flow Off Your Safe, But If You Feel Numbness I Would Be Worried.

Marla S
06-29-2006, 02:59 PM
Sperms are heat sensetiv. That's why all your equipment is outside the body.
Insight the body they got heated up and loose their vitality.

Teresa Amina
06-29-2006, 03:42 PM
As far as I know the only danger is reduced sperm count. But isn't that a good thing? Kinda reduces the danger of those "oops!" s happening.:D

Carroll
06-29-2006, 03:59 PM
no possibility for an oops here...snip, snip!:D

JoAnnDallas
06-29-2006, 03:59 PM
If done incorrectly, it can become painful. Otherwise, it should not be a real problem. I find using a panty liner and tight panties work great and have not had any problems or pain at all. A girdle works great too. An open bottom girdle works the best and you don't have to tuck. LOL

Karren H
06-29-2006, 04:07 PM
Sperms are heat sensetiv. That's why all your equipment is outside the body.
Insight the body they got heated up and loose their vitality.

Exactually. I have heard that just changeing from boxers to briefs can lower your sperm count, due to increasing the guys temp. So tucking for long periods of time could have the same effect. Haven't heard anything on an increase in testicular cancer in CD/TGs?

Study time!! Who wants to volunteer? ME ME, pick ME, Only if I could get a doctors persctiption to dress enfemme full time?? Hehehe

Love Karren

Karren H
06-29-2006, 04:17 PM
As far as I know the only danger is reduced sperm count. But isn't that a good thing? Kinda reduces the danger of those "oops!" s happening.:D

Now there's a great idea, Teresa!! Crosssdressing as a means of population control!! Call the UN!!

Love Karren

Marla S
06-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Exactually.
There you have the biological, scientificly proven reason for men to wear skirts and dresses.
Just in case your SO asks why you do :D

SherriePall
06-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have heard that tucking can cause certain items to eventually wither and fall off your body.

Lilith Moon
06-29-2006, 05:39 PM
If you do a Google on undescended testicles you will find that one of the increased risk factors is testicular cancer. I'm not sure if occasional tucking would increase the risk, since we normally tuck for just a few hours, not 24/7. 0.02

Helen MC
06-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't tuck but like Carroll I have had a vasectomy. For 41 years I have worn nice tight girls and women's cotton briefs with elastic through the leg bands and a double gusset (crotch) so my testicles have for all those years been kept warm. As a result I had a very very low sperm count anyway when I gave a sample before the vasectomy,which suited me just fine as I never wanted kids nor did my ex-wife. I still had the snip anyway to make completely sure.

Perhaps this is a comfortable way towards population control, have men wear nice tight panties instead of boxers!

Kate Simmons
06-29-2006, 06:13 PM
The answer to the question is : Yes! Ericka

danielle_from_cal
06-29-2006, 11:11 PM
I don't think that it is "dangerous", in the sense that it might cause a disease or anything. I find that if I wear loose skirt and pants that are not too tight, I don't have to bother with tucking. And, when I do tuck, I think, so what if it all falls off...they don't go with my outfit anyway!

Stephenie S
06-29-2006, 11:49 PM
Dear Susan,

I can't think of any danger to tucking. As mentioned several times above there is some reason to believe that it may lower sperm count due to the increased temperature. That, I think has been shown with just a switch from boxers to briefs.

Erica says, "Yes". I'm not sure what she is saying yes to, but if it's to danger, I do not know where her info is comming from. I cannot think of any specific danger possible other that that has been mentioned above. There is certainly no danger of cancer from tucking.

If it is at all painfull, you are doing something wrong. I believe that pain is a sign that you should pay attention to no matter where or when it occurs.
When you first tuck it will probably be uncomfortable but it is something that you will get used to and the discomfort will fade the more you do it.

As several have mentioned, if you are careful with the clothes you choose to wear, you may not need to tuck at all. A full skirt hides many flaws. Someone else mentioned an open bottom girdle. I used this method years ago when I had never heard of tucking. It worked pretty well but I don't like wearing a girdle any more. I feel too much like a sausage. So now I tuck under a light control panty when I want to wear something revealing. This would probably work with comtrol top panty hose too.

Hope this helps, dear. Medically speaking, I cannot think of a single problem other that lowered sperm count. But pay attention to pain. That means something's wrong that you need to fix right away. It should not be painful

Lovies,
Stephenie

Stephenie S
06-29-2006, 11:54 PM
And Sherrie,

No, dear, tucking will not cause anything to wither away and fall off! Dream on.

Lovies,
Stephenie

KateW
06-30-2006, 05:45 AM
I've always found tucking to be rather uncomfortable. I find a good pair of tights will keep most bulges under control, as I don't wear particularly tight fitting skirts.

Hot Legs
06-30-2006, 05:56 AM
I have been tucking the testicles and the penis in for years. It doesn't seem to have done any harm. It's not uncomfortable if you do it right. I also use a lycra pantie girdle to keep everything in place. Helps keep a nice feminine shape.:happy:

Helen MC
06-30-2006, 06:20 AM
I don't tuck as I have said, but all I would say is that if you do be very careful not to suffer torsion of the testicles or to have one slip up and be retained in that position as this can cause problems. I don't go out en-femme so it really doesn't matter to me if I have a male type bulge while dressed indoors but if I did go outdoors "dressed" I would favour the loose pleated skirt approach or use a "gaff" or even wear one of these strap on artificial vaginas although these are very expensive from what I have seen on the internet.

Paula Jaye
06-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Is tucking dangerous?

Only if you try to do it to someone else

Karren H
06-30-2006, 06:30 AM
I did hear that tucking could cause sever cases of femininity!!! :D

Love Karren

Krystenw
06-30-2006, 08:57 AM
I have used this method since I was 12 or 13. (That's a Long Story)
But anyway I have done it for so many years that whenever I pull up My undies, (Male of Female) the jewels just sort of slip up inside and every thing else just sort of fits underneath. I have found now that if I don't tuck things away it is actually very uncomfortable. Kind of feels like things are going to fall off and it hurts.
As to diminished sperm count. I guess that could be why I only had daughters. They were the only one strong enough to get the job done.

Rickie
06-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Ya cracked me up Paula Jaye and Karren.