PDA

View Full Version : My makeover

terrigurl
06-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Today I had an appointment at a beauty parlor for a makeover. She applied my makeup, including false eyelashes, and helped comb my wig out. She made my hair look really nice. I wore some peach pants with cuffs, a top that was black and red, and some off-white strappy sandals. I thought she made me look really pretty. But it was a very hot day today in So Cal, so I didn't want to go anywhere afterwards. She took a few photos of me, standing and sitting, and then I changed back in my "other" clothes. She told me that I should wear a dress next time, so I told her that I would probably wear a skirt and top. I guess she thought I looked a little too masculine, which I is why I don't wear pants very often, but these pants were really a pretty color and a nice style, and a bargain at $5! (on sale)
It wasn't much, compared to what some of you ladies have done, but it was a lovely experience for me.

Terri

DanaJ
06-29-2006, 07:33 PM
Congrats Terri! Salon makeovers are a lot of fun, just to be pampered and interact with someone is worth the price alone to me :)

Wenda
06-29-2006, 07:42 PM
I had a makeover for my debut as a cheerleader (Opportunity or Trap thread) and the beautician did a marvellous job on my eyes, my wig, eyelashes, even did my nails, a great candy-apple red. AFter the game, the trip to the sports bar, and the trip to the kareoke bar, I really hated to loose the image. I understand how you must have felt, changing back to drab. Great to hear about your major step. Congratulations.

Adrienne Heels
06-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Terri, sounds like you had a lot of fun. I think it is so cool to visit a salon enfemme.

Rickie
06-29-2006, 09:53 PM
"not much' wow I think its great. Sounds to me you had just a much as you needed at this time.

sharon2
06-29-2006, 10:02 PM
i had a makeover and photo session at a beauty salon last week,it was a
wonderful experiance.the salon is located in a luxury hotel i had the photos
taken inside and around the pool in 4 different dresses.idrove there dressed
and left my makeup on for the drive home.oh what a feeling

makeupnyc
06-30-2006, 05:46 PM
hey pretty girls! ;-) well, i'm a makeup artist located in NYC. if anyone is interested, i can do their makeup for them.

sierracd6
06-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Makeupnyc...u come to Chicago?

VeronicaMoonlit
06-30-2006, 07:06 PM
Makeupnyc...u come to Chicago?

Plenty of makeup people in Chi Town (or nearby) MAC, Sephora, Merle Norman, the department stores, Transformations by Rori out in the burbs.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.