PDA

View Full Version : Breastforms/enhancers and cleavage

evol
06-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok, I'm pretty new to this, so I got some silicone inserts and every top I ever hated, now I love! SO of course my next thought is how much happier I'd be with forms. (of course) but how do I make cleavage with the inserts. And then, I can't find forms for black gurlz. (it's ok, I'm black)(Ok not really more like a warm mocha). But I digress; I think I could be passable, but I don't have curves, any help would be great. And its the only way to see pics!!!

danielle_from_cal
06-29-2006, 08:15 PM
I have a set of Pals. They are available in a few colors and can be colored more with foundation to match you skin tone. Check them out at supergelproducts.com. (I don't know if these are really considered "forms". I'm no expert. But they feel wonderful! They can be worn all day and night. You pretty much need a bra with them unless you have a really tight top.)

Dee 1062
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Use a sandwich bag and put rice in them....put them in the bra..and save your money:)

EricaCD
06-30-2006, 12:32 PM
The two standards here appear to be the Breast Form Store (for silicone forms) and Pals. Both are nice. IMO the Pals are slightly less realistic in weight and texture (though they look great), but the Pals are also a LOT cheaper.

I can't recall whether Pals are sold to match black skintones; I do know that silicone breast forms are made for darker skin.

If you search this forum for Pals and Breast Form Store you will get the web sites.

Make no mistake - it's a bit of an investment but the wonderful feeling CANNOT be overstated.

Erica

Christina Nicole
06-30-2006, 03:32 PM
It depends on a few things. If you want to go out dressed as a woman, you need the best presentation that you can get. Amoena makes breast forms in different shades. Warm mocha, as you wonderfully put it, should be available. I like the self-adhering forms, but everyone has their own favorite. If you don't go out, then a less expensive substitute would work just fine However, if throwing a few hundred around means nothing, then get the Amoenas even if you don't go out. They do look the best. There's a reason why real women who have had surgery wear them.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole