PDA

View Full Version : My First Date (with a lady) en femme!

Alicia_lynn419
06-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Though I've been out many times with lady friends en femme, this is the first time i've been out on what I consider a "date" en femme. "A" has been an acquaintance for about 2 years now. She has been out with me dressed (as part of a group) and we have spent some casual time together as well. About 2 weeks ago we had dinner together (me as a guy) and it was the first time we had a chance to get to really talk one on one after initially breaking the ice. That evening ended with "we need to hang out more often".

Fast forward, last weekend "A" called me at work, and we got to talking. I mentioned I was thinking of going out this Friday evening dressed, and I asked if she would like to come. She said yes. So today we firmed up our plans, and we are going out as the girls tomorrow evening to see a movie. This will also be my first time to see a movie while en femme, another exciting thought.

"A" is a very attractive lady, holds a PhD in psychology and even plays on a all girl's roller derby team.. she is quite sweet, and I'm happy to have her as a friend, and feel very flattered that she would choose to spend her Friday night with me as Allie. Being single again ain't so bad! LOL

So wish me luck... aside from a first "date" en femme, the first movie en femme is a big step as well - the most mainstream outing for me to date...

Sarah Rabbit
06-30-2006, 01:00 AM
Good luck Ali. Sounds like you are in for a 'Dream come True' type of night. Keep us posted as to how it went :happy:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Joy Carter
06-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Ali remember be a lady first and have fun second LOL !

Deidra Cowen
06-30-2006, 04:00 AM
I hope you have a great date Alicia!

RachelDenise
06-30-2006, 04:48 AM
Sounds like fun. We want to hear more later!

MissAnnie
06-30-2006, 08:52 AM
Sounds great - hope it was a succes for both of you - and please give us an update

Connie D50
06-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Have a great time however I would love details details details :happy: sounds like sooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

Connie

Rickie
06-30-2006, 11:22 AM
I hope you enjoy the evening to its fullest.

melissacd
06-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Alicia,

I am very excited for you and wish you all the best on the first date, going to a movie en femme and whatever the first date brings to your future. I can imagine nothing better than to start a relationship on such an open and honest footing. This sounds like the start of something wonderful for the two of you.

Melissa

EricaCD
06-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Sounds terrific. Have a great time! And as Joy said, be sure to be a lady. Or I guess a gentleman (as you're dating). Or a lady. Or....well, you get the idea.

Erica

Alicia_lynn419
06-30-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks everyone.... After a divorce, I'm in no hurry to rush things. She's a sweet girl, so regardless of how I'm dressed, I will still be a gentleman.

Michelle Ellis
06-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Lucky girl :) sounds like a wonderful evening :p

Shelly Preston
06-30-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi Alicia

I hope you have the most wonderful evening

Gemma Rhodes
06-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi Alicia,

This would be the last piece of my jigsaw, a date en femme with a beautiful lady who would accept me for the person I am. Have a great evening and let us know what happens.

Gemma xx

Rachel Morley
06-30-2006, 08:28 PM
This is totally awesome! Good for you Alicia! Keep us posted on how it goes. Just relax and enjoy yourself. She'll no doubt treat you like a woman friend and I'm sure you'll act like one.

I've had several "two girls together" outings with my wife and they were fabulous.

Good luck

TeriAnn
06-30-2006, 09:28 PM
I hope u have the best of times and a lot of fun. I only wish I ahd come out to my wife sooner than later maybe we could have had our "first date as girl friends". Any way would like to hear lots about your date.

Barb Valentine
06-30-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on your date
And you better be a gentlemen remember she on a all girl's roller derby team
and can tale care of herself :D