PDA

View Full Version : Going out without a bra

Hot Legs
06-30-2006, 02:22 AM
I'm quite large chested so I need a bra when I go out, otherwise the pain and discomfort is too much. How do you feel?+?

lilly_nj
06-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Bras offer support. You must have the wrong size. When you have the correct size, your boobs feel like their in a glove and comfortable. I wear my bra must of the time @ home and sometimes when I go out. I have B cup boobs and a bra feels great.

Kisses,

Lilly

Paula Jaye
06-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Lilly

Read what she says. It hurts without a bra. Therefore, your advice is pointless.

Hot Legs

If it hurts, then don't do it. Isn't this obvious? See Lilly's advice on finding the best solution to your problem.

ChristineRenee
06-30-2006, 06:39 AM
I'm a full A cup and there's no pain and discomfort if I don't wear one...it just attracts a lot of unsought out attention when I'm out, so I wear a sports bra when out in public in male mode. It is very comfortable and holds the "girls" in quite nicely too.;)

Scotty
06-30-2006, 06:49 AM
A cup here too but assuming your larger, wear a sports bra!

The Haynes or Champion "Jog Bra" is wider and offers good support!

Eugenie
06-30-2006, 06:58 AM
I'm having between a C and a D cup breasts size, depending on the brand of bra I use. When in drab I never wear a bra.

The only time when I feel some discomfort without a bra is when I walk downstairs a bit fast. Then my breasts bouncing becomes annoying. But otherwise when I just walk, I don't feel any pain.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Wenda
07-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Mine are now a full B, and don't cause me any discomfort braless. My nipples are large and almost always erect, so If I wear a golf shirt or t-shirt, I use little self-adhesive nipple covers. I volunteered as a course marshall for a 5k / 10k jog yesterday, and a couple of co-workers (female) agreed that my boobs were bigger than some of the female runner's, which was true, however, one male runner, probably 50 plus finished the course without a shirt, and had bigger boobs than I have, by quite a margin. They really bounced as he ran. The ladies also noted a couple of ladies who would have benefitted from a good sports bra, as well at the 30+ princess with "titanium tits", in the words of one. Concensus was they were fake. They stuck out like a pair of half-grapefruit, and didn't move a millimeter when she ran.
I had good opportunity to compare female running style to male, and saw that many women, even very athletic ladies, run with their thighs and knees very close, almost brushing as they run, whereas most men run with their knees well separated. I tried walking in my heels with my knees brushing, and it does produce a femme-feeling walk. regards, w:D

Angie G
07-02-2006, 10:21 AM
I don't have eney to put in a bra so I don't know but maybe a cami will workgive it a shot.
Angie G