PDA

View Full Version : Womens underwear under the male uniform

MissAnnie
06-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Most of us CDs cannot be dressed as we prefer all the time for some reasons.
I for my part always wears some nice women underwear (stockings, girdles, panties) under my male clothes, so I can feel the woman inside me all the time.
Others that are woman inaide and man outside in your daily life?

davedwnndr
06-30-2006, 03:51 AM
Annie, I agree with you. I am coming to terms with my need to wear panties and other items under my usual clothing.

I have worn panties to my work for an Airline in a call centre, and I remember wearing them for job interviews before and feeling great and very naughty at the same time.

As I get older I feel the need to wear them more often and kick myself for not doing so when I was younger.

My wife knows I have this need and she supports me to the fullest which you have got to love her for.

All the best to you.
Dave

anisha_cd
06-30-2006, 03:52 AM
Hello Annie,

U r not alone there, i for one, have been wearing little feminine things under my male clothes for gaes now. anytime i cant dress up fully (which is most of the time since i m still in the closet) i always make sure i m wearing a bra and panty or some other lingerie under my clothes, specially when i go out of hone to work or whereever.

Whenever i m home, i m always dressed but yes when i step out i still like to feel feminine and in touch with my feminity. Ah, the feeling of silk or the strap of ur bra on ur shoulder or the material of the lingerie rubbing against ur skin, excites me all day. its a wonderfull feeling, since there is also an element of risk involved....what if a friend rests his hand on my shoulder or back, what if my boss pats me and they can feel the bra strap under my shirt!!! mmmmm!

wolf in sheeps clothing, u mite say......:happy: Anisha.

Helen MC
06-30-2006, 03:54 AM
Ever since I was 12. Panties under male clothing. In my teens girl's knickers (panties) under boys' school uniform, thereafter women's panties under male clothing whether formal or casual when outdoors. Sometimes I will wear stockings as well under male trousers (pants) or jeans and on a few occasions I have worn a nylon half slip over my panties and under my trousers.

Kate Simmons
06-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Done this a lot. Going to try the reverse (guy underwear under dresses, etc.). Always a CD one way or the other. Ericka

DeniseNY
06-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Since I can't fully dress up, and I always try to have SOMETHING pretty and feminine on, I rarely go without at least panties under my outfit. Sometimes, I will wear pantyhose or tights if it is colder or if I shaved my legs the night before, occasionally a bra or camisole, every now and then a slip. There's just something exciting about knowing you have it on and no one else knows.

Karren H
06-30-2006, 06:31 AM
Standard business lingerie!!! Bra, thong, thigh highs, and a garter belt!! Make boardroom meetings sooooo much more enjoyable... :D

Love Karren

Melora
06-30-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah..I agree with Karren..Things Like PantyHose makes work Soo..Much more enjoyable..But I NEED to start wearing a slip..OR A Nightie ..Without these..ALL will suffer..And there will be no mercy..:evil:

Eugenie
06-30-2006, 07:09 AM
Not for me: When I'm in drab, I never wear women underwear.

There are exceptions to that rule: for example when I'm dressed "en femme" and realize that I have to get some fortotten food or beverage item to the local shop, or if I forgott to take the garbage out... In that case I do quickly put on pants and a very lose sweatshirt over my women underwear, just the time to go outside... As soon as I get backhome I quickly remove my pants and get back into my women clothes.

With regard to the type of underwear I use when in drab, I have solved my desire to wear soft material underwear by selecting elegant men's underwear, yes there are such things :happy: , made of very soft material, nylon, silk, microfiber, etc.

:hugs:
Eugenie

sharon2
06-30-2006, 07:29 AM
i like to wear my lingerei under my male clothes as much as possible,it is a
great feeling.

kmorgan
06-30-2006, 07:34 AM
Earlier this week I went out for the first time since high school with an outfit on under my jeans and "normal" shirt. Had on stockings, corset w/garters, a g-string and a chemise. It was awesome!

Siobhan Marie
06-30-2006, 08:11 AM
I wear panties 24/7 be it dressed or in drab or to bed under a nightie. Even to work under my uniform, I work in security. After all who's going to know what you're wearing underneath?

:hugs: Anna x

JoAnnDallas
06-30-2006, 08:33 AM
I too wear panties, bra, and a camio under my male clothes. Sometimes I even wear pantyhose. Last year when I had the chance to dress almost everyday and I need something from the store, I would change to my ladies slacks, T-Shirt, and running shoes. No wig or makeup, but no one noticed that I was wearing fem clothing.

Tina Dixon
06-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Never wear any of it unless I'm fully dressed.

Olivia
06-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Panties everyday, no matter what I'm wearing on top! I have one pair of men's bikini briefs somewhere in the bottom of my lingerie drawer I think. Olivia

Marcia-B
06-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I only wear them if I am going to change into womens clothes while I am out otherwise I wouldn't bother.I don't really have a need to wear panties.They don't make me feel feminine.I am more interested in my outward appearance.I just feel like a man with panties on.Mens underwear is more comfortable.

lynn27
06-30-2006, 02:15 PM
I've exclusively worn women's underwear 'out' for over 15 years. Wouldn't have it any other way. It is great thinking about what you are hiding... and it gives me a head start on dressing when i get home.

i haven't gone as far as wearing a bra to work, i think that would show even under the heaviest shirt.

When i was single i'd go bar hopping with a bra [without inserts] under a sweater. sometimes it showed, but that was the whole reason for wearing it. a few times i even found a gal that liked that..

Michelle Ellis
06-30-2006, 02:35 PM
It's all or nothing for me, between shaving and natural long hair, I don't need anything else to feel like a woman 100% of the time.

I have tried it tho, wow, it's just way too distracting for me! When I'm in drab it's because I have to be, and usually threre's way too much serious stuff to think about what I'm wearing.

M

Mistybtm
06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Yes i do it all the time womans clothes under my drab, I feel i am being a little **** all the time
Mistybtm

nikkicd63
06-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi, I am a police officer that wears panties 24/7. When it's cold I wear pantyhose. Hav'nt been daring enough to wear a bra yet though.

princessmichelle
08-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Hi,

I do secretly wear girl stuff under my public/male clothes. It mgiht sound silly, but what I wear depends on the weather:
regular bra will be hidden under a sweater, and in the warmer weather a thin white sports bra or camisole looks like a tshirt under a workshirt. Lately it's been so humid that even those aren't possible, so I've been experimenting with "male style" female panties in white.

princessm

annekathleen
08-10-2006, 09:22 PM
I usually wear my "womens" underwear under my male clothing 24/7
sometimes it may be nothing more than a solid color Victorias Secret microfiber panty in a solid color, sometimes it's a thong, and sometimes I'll wear a lace pair of tanga boyshort panties over a thong. The thong holds everything in place, and the lacey tanga feels and looks so sexy.

Charleen
08-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Panties 24/7 for me too. Hose whenever possible as well. Haven't looked in a while, but I think that the stuff in my drab undie draw might have turned to dust by now.:D Love and xxxx, Lily

Denise01
08-10-2006, 10:01 PM
I wear panties 24/7 now and have done for 3 or 4 years. Have not bought any male clothes now, for about 3 years.
In the summer when i am working as i wear t-shirts most of the time, very hard to wear a bra, without it being seen:happy: . In the fall, winter and spring, when it is cooler, you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater. During that time i fully underdress including cami, bra, often my breast forms 95% of the time and it feels real good, to be femme. When i am out i wear femme slacks most of the time even if i am not going out femme
Hope to go on vacation this fall for about 6 weeks, and i plan on being femme the whole time I am away

Denise

Scotty
08-10-2006, 10:23 PM
24/7 -

Recently was in a traffic accident and after the fact I almost panicked but I realized I was not hurt or anything so no hospital trip......whew.....

miss-x
08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi Ladys
It's Always Nice To Hear Stories Like These. Isn't Fun And Exciting To Wear All These Lacy Things I Love It. Feels So Cool When You Can Wear These Thing All The Time. It Just Makes Me Feel So Wonderful And Sexy. And The Best Part About It, Know One Knows You Are Wearing Them.

natasha
08-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Yup, panties daily for me.....a nice thong preferably!!!!! A nice shave of the legs and painted toes doesnt hurt either.:heehee:

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 04:52 AM
if the underwear gose on then every thing else got to go on

Melinda Lou
08-11-2006, 11:23 AM
I frequently, though not always, wear panties (women's or even girls') under my male clothes...they're comfy and I like the idea of wearing something girly underneath, even if no one sees it.

InHerShoes
08-11-2006, 11:26 AM
I also dress under my male clothes often. I actually look forward to winter so I can wear a bra or cami and not worry about straps showing through my shirt.

Emma England
08-11-2006, 11:33 AM
I also dress under my male clothes often. I actually look forward to winter so I can wear a bra or cami and not worry about straps showing through my shirt.

Same here.

Yes, a bra will show through your shirt.
However, a dark color (such as blue or grey) makes it far less noticable if at all.

I always wear panties. Mostly something in satin with a lace trim.
Sometimes just plain white bikinis like the ones I have on now.

Kandi
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I definately wear out my panties much faster then my men briefs. I had a cute silky polka dotted pair my wife accusses me of wearing off the polka dots.
I love to wear my bras too but only if I wear my forms with them.yeah for boobies.

Tiffany 1953
08-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Never to work but at every opertunity away from work. The risk of accidental exposure is too great. The most I do at work is wear womens socks with the pink word hanes in the toe. Hugs Tiffany

vbcdgrl
08-11-2006, 12:02 PM
I used to wear panties, maybe a cami and/or pantyhose. But, now, the only time I wear femme underwear out, is when I'm en femme. Too much hassle , having to pick drab outer clothes that will cover, too hot, etc. The only femme "traits" I carry over to drab now are my shaved body and painted toes.

Nikki, I'm curious, have you had to deal with any CD criminals?

Vikki

suzy
08-11-2006, 12:10 PM
24/7 bikini panties for me! I got rid of all my male underwear a long time ago...then when I had to visit the doctor, I had to go buy some mens underwear.....cuz I'm still too chicken to wear panties to the doctors office... Although, there was once when I went in for a test wearing pantyhose because I didn't expect to have to disrobe....well, the short version is...I was caught and I think the poor nurse was more embarrassed than I. My wife and I still laugh about it!:thumbsup:

ashlee chiffon
08-11-2006, 12:35 PM
many eves and days at home i have on bra and forms if possible...but i've worn panties all my life on a daily basis, through a couple of long term relationships where my SO's were kewl with my dressing and encouraged it!
Now single, have no reason Not to wear my clothes of choice at every oppurtunity! i love going out with bra, panties, And hose on underneath and feel the tingly feelings ... never tire of that!

Laura Jane
08-11-2006, 12:41 PM
More often than not its my SBL under my business suit. Bra, thong, thigh highs and garter belt plus sometimes my corsett and an open bottom girdle. Makes boardroom meeting sooo much more enjoyable!! Hehe

Love Karren

Panties always, never normally wear a bra or camisole top as they would show, but I sometimes wear a wasit clincher and padded pants or other shapewear to give me a few curves.

Its usually too hot on the tube to wear tights or stockings under trousers, but the odd time its nice to suffer for your art!

The problem with pink or other brightly coloured knickers is i'm prone to forgetting to do up my flies and shirts come untucked at the back!

maid phylis
08-11-2006, 01:23 PM
dear girls i have been doing this for years.i am not comfortable wearing anything but my clothing under whatever that other stuff is ,so disgusting .love phylisanne:love:

ChristineRenee
08-11-2006, 01:28 PM
I haven't worn male underwear since I got out of the Army in 1975. Absolutely nothing about it that is appealing to me whatsoever.;)

Volca
08-11-2006, 05:20 PM
i love wearing panties so much that i may end up throwing away most if not all of my male underwear cause i never wear them ^^

sandra-leigh
08-11-2006, 06:10 PM
i haven't gone as far as wearing a bra to work, i think that would show even under the heaviest shirt.

It turns out that it doesn't take that much of a shirt to cover up bra-straps. Also, it turns out you don't need much to cover up modest forms, especially "add-a-cup" inserts, or even up to about a size 4 (roughly A cup). A fair number of my pre-CD'ing shirts turn out to be fine for hiding a bit of a bulge, without even wearing a "sweater".

I work in an air-conditioned office, so wearing long sleeves during the summer is not particularily unusual (drafts.) I've even risked wearing my size 6 forms "around" a bit, underneath heavier sweat-shirts. It isn't the thickness alone which is important: to hide forms you want something that folds into a bulge in the front, and a thick material might fall down instead of folding.

So, yes, I've worn bra and forms at the office. But I don't usually risk it while I'm going to be working with my boss for awhile. In my own office, or down to the vending machines... well, I just avoid tight fitting tops during regular hours (mostly :) )

Meag
08-12-2006, 12:01 AM
I wear panties 24/7, I wear ph or thigh-hi's 16 to 24 hours a day. I think I have some mens briefs somewhere, collecting dust. My underwear is all women now. I to have worn cami's and half slips under my male clothes. I haven't worn bra's under my male clothes.

I think panties feel better and I know that they fit better. No more tighty-whiteys.

Meag

kymmieLorain
08-12-2006, 12:11 AM
For me I wear as much lingerie as possible under my drab cloths. how much depends on the weather. I can b a thong on hot days to a full bustier and stocking on cold days.

Kymmie

Tanya83
08-12-2006, 12:29 AM
I think it's great to wear panties underneath reg clothes.
I like to look at women and imagine what kind of underwear they have on and try to picture them in the same ones I'm wearing. :D

rocval2001
08-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Okay I must know - how does one wear a bra under their male clotes with out it showing thru ? I work in an officer and I would think that it would show thru. I don't wear a suit jacket.

Volca
08-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Okay I must know - how does one wear a bra under their male clotes with out it showing thru ? I work in an officer and I would think that it would show thru. I don't wear a suit jacket.

when i wear a bra under male drab, i usually make sure its a sports bra or something thats not padded. other than that, wearing a black shirt helps. normally i only wear bras normally when i can wear a jacket, but sometimes its easy to get away with otherwise

Inga
08-12-2006, 02:10 PM
I often wear a panty girdle and bra under male clothes when I go out. I just love the tightness of a panty girdle.

IainD
08-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I often wear panties under my male clothing and being from Scotland I wear a kilt as male clothing as far as possible. I like to wear schoolgirl knickers underneath or black or white panties. Any other colours would be too conspicuous if anyone saw them. Navy or green are best under a kilt but when I can dress fully anything goes. It certainly keeps you on your toes when sitting down in a kilt or climbing stairs!

donna h
08-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I do it all the time,panties r a must. Usually have lacey petty pants and cami on also. When itws cold wear pantyhose to keep warm. It gives that femme feeilng all day long and yes it is a rush to know noone else knows.

trannie T
08-12-2006, 07:21 PM
I have some men's underwear someplace. Whenever I go to the doctor I usually just buy a new pair.

Helen MC
08-13-2006, 01:51 AM
Ian D. like you I wear lassies knickers and I am wearing a pair of navy blue cotton Montfort knicks , the style with the double back panel, as I type this. Where do you get your schoolgirl knicks as I buy mine from a mail order company as they are difficult to buy in shops these days? Send me a PM is you wish. Helen.

Bombi
08-19-2006, 07:53 PM
Hi, I used to have one pair of mens underwear that I would wear to the doctors and such but gave them up. I perfer to wear panties and a bra every day. Hardly anyone notices. Right On . Bombi

Cristi
08-19-2006, 09:16 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and can't remember the last time I even OWNED male underwear! The one time it caused any 'problem' was the first time I had to go for a physical after throwing away my boxers. I finally went in my least-feminine looking panties (blue cotton) that basically looked almost the same as a men's bikini brief. If the Dr. noticed anything, he didn't mention it. The only reason I've never brought the topic up with my doctor is that I don't want anything in my medical record if he happens to make notes about my crossdressing... who knows WHERE those notes will ever end up!

In the Winter, I usually also wear opaque tights instead of socks, and if I'm wearing a heavy shirt or sweater I also wear a bra. If I'm wearing something REALY bulky (or will be in a jacket outside all day) I can even get away with putting my smallest 'enhancers' in the bra cups. I think more guys, not just crossdressers, should know just how much warmer you can be with a pair of tights under pants on a really cold day when partaking in outdoor sports!

I used to worry a lot about the 'what ifs' in life. What if I had an accident and was brought to the hospital... what if my pants ripped... what if the tops of my panties showed above my belt line when I bent over? But I finally decided that life was just too short for 'What if' if I also wanted to LIVE!

One more benefit I get from having nothing but femme things: for some reason, I really enjoy opening my lingere drawer and seeing nothing but a jumble of different colored panties in all the colors of the rainbow. Scattered in that jumble are a tangle of bra straps, with the occasional curve of an underwire sticking up. And yes, it is a messy jumble... I've tried neetly folding everyting, but it just doesn't LOOK right that way. Maybe it is because of my earliest memories of exploring my sister's lingere drawer where everyting was just thrown in and stirred up.

My boys underwear finally went away since there was no ROOM for it anymore :) Now even my lingere drawer has expanded to two drawers. The top drawer is filled to the rim with panties and bras, with the next drawer down just as full with slips, camisoles, pantyhose, stockings and tights. :) :) :)

barbarajeanne
08-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I wear panties 24/7 including business trips in boys drab. Of course once the day is done I am back at the hotel and I quickly change into a bra, skirt and top.

Maija
08-19-2006, 11:41 PM
Panties for me all the time. But just plain silky black ones.

I like to wear satin blouses under my work shirts - I wear dark opaques shirts and keep the collar of the satin blouse turned under.

Been doing it for years and as far as I know no one has caught on.

cutbait
08-20-2006, 12:32 AM
~raises hand just a bit to be seen~
i also have paintys under my drab. however working in a sweety whearehouse, a bra is out of the question for it would be seen through the uniform shirt. now in the winter, it is "game on" for tights, and nylons! fully agree with prevous statment that all should know about the warming benifet of this trick. from what i have heard, it's a old scouting/hunting/carptners trick... (or are we every where?+? )

bobbijo
08-20-2006, 04:23 AM
as an over the road trucker i was dressed en femme almost everyday, now that i have a local driving job i only wear feminine underclothes at work.most days panties and pantyhose, sometimes a bra.

Bev06 GG
08-20-2006, 05:31 AM
Most of us CDs cannot be dressed as we prefer all the time for some reasons.
I for my part always wears some nice women underwear (stockings, girdles, panties) under my male clothes, so I can feel the woman inside me all the time.
Others that are woman inaide and man outside in your daily life?

Actually MissAnnie, most of us GGs cannot wear what we like all the time. I am a Playworker and have to wear a uniform which consists of black trousers, and a sweat shirt or fleece. Hardly endearing or feminine. However, I do the same as you do, its amazing how good you can feel with a nice matching, set of satin underwear and it definitely has the desired affect of making you feel ultra feminine whatever your attire.
Take care
BEVxxxx

mellisa
08-20-2006, 05:51 AM
I just wish I could wear a comfortable skirt in public. Why not? The things underneath are nice too.

Angie G
08-20-2006, 06:51 AM
I work with inks in 5 gallon cans so I use old clothes when working witch I change into at work but when I get home and cleanup the girl pantie go on in cooler weather I some times put on nylons and a cami when i'm out.
Angie G.

Janailene
08-20-2006, 07:08 AM
I have worn woman's underware under my clothes for years. My favorite is a body briefer that has a split crotch for "nature's call". Bras, panty girdles, and panties are my regular clothes. On week-ends I will wear woman's shorts or pants with current styled tops and blouses.

Zero
08-20-2006, 07:13 AM
I've never worn knickers underneath my normal clothes. I did wear some pink girl boxers once and someone found out and I got embarrassed so I passed them off as guy boxers (even though it blatenly said "Girl Boxers" round them

julie w
08-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I have tryed the underwear under male clothes but it does nothing for me
I wish it did, If I cant be full femme in a skirt I dont bother

rebeca_abigail30
08-20-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm scared that if I'm in accident and they have to cut my clothes off. I know it has been said that who cares what they find underneath (for clothes), their just worried about your injuries. (I'm a registered EMT-Basic, so I know all about cutting clothes off.) After I retire from the military, I am going to become a RN.

Emma England
08-20-2006, 12:03 PM
...its amazing how good you can feel with a nice matching, set of satin underwear and it definitely has the desired affect of making you feel ultra feminine whatever your attire.
Take care
BEVxxxx

I have seen this written before, that a woman wearing sexy undies is more confident. I understand how this works myself, as it is something I do as well.

Rachel Morley
08-20-2006, 12:14 PM
I always wear feminine underwear....I don't have anything else to wear. All my guy stuff went in the trash years ago. No matter how I'm dressed (en femme, feminized male, or en drab for work) I always wear a bra and panties under my clothes. If it's the winter I add a camisole and a pair of pantyhose too.

jacquie randall
08-20-2006, 12:48 PM
TI think it's great to wear panties underneath reg clothes.
I like to look at women and imagine what kind of underwear they have on and try to picture them in the same ones I'm wearing. :D

Tanya i have done exactly the same thing,and by the way ,where did you get those beautiful red pumps from. Very CLASSY .regards jacquie randall.

CrissyBlair
08-20-2006, 12:57 PM
I havn't done that since I was a teen! perhaps I should reconsider? :P

IainD
08-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Ian D. like you I wear lassies knickers and I am wearing a pair of navy blue cotton Montfort knicks , the style with the double back panel, as I type this. Where do you get your schoolgirl knicks as I buy mine from a mail order company as they are difficult to buy in shops these days? Send me a PM is you wish. Helen.

Hi HelenMC. Icant PM you at present as I dont have enough posts. You can email me if you like or just wait till I can PM. Any other suggestions let me know.

Margaret
08-20-2006, 06:53 PM
I like to wear panties and pantyhose under drab too; especially during winter. I often wear a panty girdle and have on occasions worn a corselet under my drab. No one has ever commented but I have often wondered if the "monobutt" appearance of firm foundation wear is noticeable.:heehee:

angelfire
08-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Every now and then I wear panties under my normal clothes, but only when at home. Never wear a bra under, because I am always afraid the straps will be visible. Wearing panties out I am worried that if I bend over the top will show. I'm not as worried about being in an accident though. I am likely just being paranoid.

simonep
08-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Girls, if you like ladies underwear wear it! But be like everyone else, be discrete. Does anyone know if you wear Jockey Y fronts or Jockey Woman? And if they do its really none of their business.

Remember, its under!! So unless you drop your pants in front of the office (not recommended unless you are being escorted out the front door) - who will know? Only you and perhaps your SO.

Wow! Sounds like the battle cry of the Girls Underwear Liberation Front (GULF) - doesnt it!

Love Simone

scottysc
08-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello, When I was in the service, I would wear panties or pantyhose under my uniform especially the dress uniform because they are so uncomfortable. I wear panties mostly everyday unless its too hot to wear anything at all underneath. Recently I've been applying baby powder to my bottom and my ..... now thats soft!

IainD
08-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Hello, When I was in the service, I would wear panties or pantyhose under my uniform especially the dress uniform because they are so uncomfortable. I wear panties mostly everyday unless its too hot to wear anything at all underneath. Recently I've been applying baby powder to my bottom and my ..... now thats soft!
Is that baby powder inside the panties or what?

Siobhan Marie
08-23-2006, 10:14 AM
I have seen this written before, that a woman wearing sexy undies is more confident. I understand how this works myself, as it is something I do as well.

I've seen it as well Emma.

:hugs: Anna x

Karyn
08-23-2006, 08:52 PM
I always wear panties, thigh highs, garters and an anklet under my uniform at work - feels so much better than plain old boxers!

sandra-leigh
08-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Never wear a bra under, because I am always afraid the straps will be visible.

The visibility of straps depends a lot on the kind and thickness of the material, and of course on the way the straps fall and on their rigidity and thickness. But chances are that if the material is thicker than a T-shirt and the straps aren't particularily stiff, that the straps will not be visible.

One thing you do need to watch out for is that white shirts and blouses tend to show straps much more visibly, especially if the bra itself is white. Sometimes a white bra will be obvious underneath a shirt that a "nude" or coloured bra would be completely invisible under. Oddly, black straps are usually much less visible than white ones!

Sometimes it isn't the straps themselves that get you, but rather the clips that hold the elastic together.

My suggestion is to try a Jockey microfibre "Seemless" "bra-top" (really a bra but sometimes marketed as a bra top.) Those things are quite soft and quite stretchy, are very easy to hide (no underwire), and their straps are longer than normal and so do not dig in where most bras would. They are about $C16 but often go on sale for 30% off. I must have about 5 of them now :)

angelfire
08-23-2006, 09:32 PM
The other issue is the straps are always falling. That, and I am pretty much always just wearing a t-shirt, so the straps do tend to show. Not alot, but a little. I have already read the thread on that, and its likely uncomfortable because its likely a little too small.

Lisa B Au
08-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Because i am basically an underdresser I wear hose and lingeire when I can under my very male business clothes. I would say that I would wear Pantyhose the most, very easy to hide

Lois Page
08-24-2006, 05:23 AM
I wear panties 24/7 which includes both home and work. In my former occupation, I was able to wear pantyhose or thigh-high stockings most of the year. Currently, the nature of the work I do makes it uncounfortable to wear hosiery. However, I can occasionally do this in the winter on slow days.
Best regards,
Lois

sue ellan
08-24-2006, 06:34 AM
always wear panties and wear thigh highs in winter.
sue ellan

bobbie anne
08-24-2006, 09:35 AM
I wear panties all the time. In colder weather I wear nylons - bra which is easy to hide under bulky clothes. I have worn a thin skirt under my coveralls but only a couple of times. Bobbie

marcielegs
09-03-2006, 07:26 PM
I love to wear a pair of seamed stockings under my jeans. Then I can always pull up my pantleg and look down at the back of my ankle/calve and see the seam running up the stocking. Very sexy. :)

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2006, 07:33 PM
In the six months prior to my retirement I wore panties underneath the drag, but only about 1/2 of the time. Now I'm enfemme 24/7. :love:

Tina P Hose
09-03-2006, 08:12 PM
Perhaps that if I wore panties and pantyhose under my uniform I would have an error free day !

ArleneRaquel
09-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Perhaps that if I wore panties and pantyhose under my uniform I would have an error free day !

Wearing pantyhose makes every day an error free day ! Katrina sends her :love:

Kellicd848
09-03-2006, 08:23 PM
I wear panties almost 24/7 these days even under my male clothes.
Katy

Tessa Wire
09-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Annie, I must agree with you on this supject. I for one have been warring female undergarments, for a very long time, (under my male clothing), which is to include stockings garters, bras, panities, and some others.
All I am saying is that you are not alone, and if you ever need anyone to talk with, please feel free to contact me. My email address is tessa1wire@yahoo.com :hugs:

miss-x
09-03-2006, 10:23 PM
I to wear pantys 24/7 and a bra. but over all i don't have any more mens underwear. my wife got rid of them a few years ago i have come to terms with myself of who i realy am an i am pleased with it. I am a transgenderd person. and proud of it.

Barb Valentine
09-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Not at all at work
But I do like to wear a little something under
My clothes when I go out and get my drivers license photo
So when I look at it later I remember what I was wearing underneath

KellyNY
09-04-2006, 06:32 AM
Nearly every day, I wear panties, sometimes a really short half slip, sometimes thigh highs, all of which produce such a yummmy feeling.. I love it.

eleyna
09-04-2006, 06:37 AM
I owe a debt to Hanes for their "Authentic boxers (http://www.hanes.com/HanesCommerce/en-US/Products/Product+Detail.htm?CS_ProductID=H49AU1&CS_Category=Women_Panties_Briefs&CS_Catalog=HanesCatalog&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;Wo men_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs&CanBuy=True)". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew :heehee:

Monique_Lynn
09-04-2006, 06:44 AM
panties 24/7 here also, have not had any male underwear in the drawers for years.
ginger

ophillia
09-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Right now I'm at work with panties, cami, womens shorts and top and a pair of little white keds. Haven't worn mens underwear in over 10 years.

angelfire
09-04-2006, 12:52 PM
I owe a debt to Hanes for their "Authentic boxers (http://www.hanes.com/HanesCommerce/en-US/Products/Product+Detail.htm?CS_ProductID=H49AU1&CS_Category=Women_Panties_Briefs&CS_Catalog=HanesCatalog&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;Wo men_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs&CanBuy=True)". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew :heehee:

Now I want a pair.

Joy Carter
09-04-2006, 01:00 PM
&CatalogNavigationBreadCrumbs=HanesCatalog;women;Wo men_ByCategory;Women_Panties;Women_Panties_Briefs&CanBuy=True"]Authentic boxers[/URL]". Yesterday I read the description on that link and collapsed in laughter. If only they knew :heehee:[/QUOTE]

I had the same reaction on another web sight "Y fronts" HA HA HA HA !

smallwonder
09-04-2006, 02:09 PM

I have the pair pictured,and 9 more.I think they will work okay for doctors' visits.(except for the pink ones)

eleyna
09-04-2006, 02:14 PM
I have the pair pictured,and 9 more.I think they will work okay for doctors' visits.(except for the pink ones)

<waves of jealousy> I tried to get the pink ones, but they were discontinued! Before these it was Calvin Klein's "choice" boyshorts (with the CK band across the top). A lot more evidently femme, especially the pink ones, but they felt so good. Lost them in a purge =/ And they stopped selling the pink ones.

angelfire
09-04-2006, 02:41 PM
do you know if hanes is discreet? Because I might order some online, but I am paranoid about being discreet, especially when ordering online.

eleyna
09-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Yes, usually the items ship in a regular postal bag with nothing encriminating on the packaging. I've not placed an order big enough to need anything else yet, but I suspect they'd be discrete too. Even had the postman hand me my Hanes order once while quite casually chatting with me, so I knew it gave nothing away.

It will of course say "Hanes" on the package, but they're not the sort of company people will assume you are buying girly clothes from :)

Other shops I've found equally discrete are classiccloseouts.com (great sale on right now!), oldnavy.com, figleaves.com and barenecesseties.com. Others with names, discretely printed but I think a little more noticeable if someone really takes the time to look, newport-news.com, lovefifi.com.

Jennaie
09-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Interesting, I have never heard the term (female uniform) used, but I often see the term (male uniform).

alison
09-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Although I've been crossdressing for years, I've decided to be more out about it. So now I only wear panties. It's so wonderful! I was always nervous about getting caught, but now I don't care. I work in the trades, and I love the thought that when I bend over, the waistband will show. Fortunately my boss knows all about Alison and is very supportive.

angelfire
09-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Yes, usually the items ship in a regular postal bag with nothing encriminating on the packaging. I've not placed an order big enough to need anything else yet, but I suspect they'd be discrete too. Even had the postman hand me my Hanes order once while quite casually chatting with me, so I knew it gave nothing away.

It will of course say "Hanes" on the package, but they're not the sort of company people will assume you are buying girly clothes from :)

Other shops I've found equally discrete are classiccloseouts.com (great sale on right now!), oldnavy.com, figleaves.com and barenecesseties.com. Others with names, discretely printed but I think a little more noticeable if someone really takes the time to look, newport-news.com, lovefifi.com.

Thanks. I figured that would be how it is, but like I said, I am kind of paranoid. I still live with the 'rents, and I am not home during the day (School or work) so usually my parents get the packages, and they go over it with a fine tooth comb trying to figure out exactly what I got. Makes me a little nervous about ordering online.

KateLongman27
09-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks. I figured that would be how it is, but like I said, I am kind of paranoid. I still live with the 'rents, and I am not home during the day (School or work) so usually my parents get the packages, and they go over it with a fine tooth comb trying to figure out exactly what I got. Makes me a little nervous about ordering online.

Well you could get a Post Office Box where you could get the parcels delivered, then all you need to do is to go and collect them from the Post Office and place them in your bag and your parents need never know.

Either that or you purposefully buy a low cost Porn Movie which your parents can blatantly see as a porn movie wrapped up and as such they wouldn't be so inquisitvie about your packages in the future! Downside maybe a bit embarassing for you!

eleyna
09-04-2006, 04:49 PM

Hehe, head over to figleaves.com and order these (http://www.figleaves.com/us/product.asp?product_id=ZZ-1021&mci=&size=&colour=
)

(or something in that line)

When it arrives, you can casually open it up infront of your parents, mumble something about Z&Z being "the bomb". Now they know figleaves sells studly manpants. But then you can order something from their Zula (http://www.figleaves.com/us/brand.asp?brand_id=87877&node_id=7) line :) The black knit boxer might be a good one to go with first, its not particularly femme but that's kinda the point :)

If you're in the UK/EU, use the "figleaves.co.uk (http://www.figleaves.co.uk/)" address.

angelfire
09-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Actually, the PO box is a good idea. I'll have to figure out how I can get one.

and I checked out classiccloseouts.com, and they only ship to the US. A shame too, I saw a cute skirt and a cuter top I wanted to get :(

angelfire
09-04-2006, 11:11 PM
Actually, hanes.com has a glitch in its ordering form, that is when I specify Canada as the country and it asks for the postal code, it says that the zip is invalid, and will only allow up to 5 digits.

And onehanesplace.com also only ships to the US.

Looks like if I wanna buy online, I'll have to buy from wal-mart or something.

eleyna
09-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Drop hanes an email I'm sure they'll fix it quick :)