PDA

View Full Version : hit by a car while wearing ladies undies underneath

vcutenyc
06-30-2006, 04:57 AM
i was wearing panties and a bra underneath my drab clothes to work one day. as i was walking to get the subway home, i crossed 38th st. and 6th avenue. I had the light but this numbskull tried to make a left hand turn through the red. it was cold and i had a hood on so i couldnt see him so well. he nailed me head on with the front of the car. it hurt like heck but he was going slow and i didnt fall down. i had a big bruise the next day. But the thing i thought about most was what if it had been worse and i needed an ambulance? that would have been mortifying. that scared me out of wearing undies under drab for a long time. of course now i do it again.

anyone else have a similar experience?

Kate Simmons
06-30-2006, 05:27 AM
I passed out out in public last year as Ericka. I WAS taken to the hospital in an ambulance. I was half in and half out--no wig or pantyhose with full makeup and clothes. Everyone was cool and professional and was only worried about my health. It worked out okay and was a positive experience for me. Ericka

Phyliss
06-30-2006, 05:27 AM
The most important question here is: Were they clean?

Remember what MOM said.

Seriously, if you were worried I guess that could have been embarrassing to you. An EMT friend of mine has told me that he's "seen it all" Most things like that don't bother them at all.

DeniseNY
06-30-2006, 06:10 AM
Phyliss, you stole my line!!! :Angry3:

Helen MC
06-30-2006, 06:11 AM
The very least of my worries.

A few years ago I collapsed with abdominal pain. Thought it was appendix and phoned ambulance (999 over here in the UK, 911 in USA- corrected from original). I was wearing white panties with a pink floral pattern at the time quite definitely women's panties. Did I slip them off as I waited for the ambulance, did I HELL!

Wasn't appendix after all, nothing serious but severe IBS induced colic and spasm of the colon but at the hospital A&E I didn't worry in the slightest as the nurses slipped off my trousers revealing my panties. If they and the doctor who examined me did notice my knickers they said nothing which is what I would expect of professionals. I couldn't give a hoot what people think, it's what they say and do which worries me.

So I simply do not let it worry me if I am in an accident or taken to hospital as I am wearing women's undies as I do every day. 40 years ago things were different as there were very marked differences between men's and women's underpants but nowadays these are very similar, at least as far as briefs are concerned.

Melora
06-30-2006, 07:04 AM
Dear Helen;
It is 911 in the USA ..And great story by the way!...
Melora

Barb Valentine
06-30-2006, 07:18 AM
My mother use to work in a ER for over 25 years and some of the story's
Like the guy who came in with a steel washer on his willy they had to take a jewels saw to it
these are the story they remember not some guy wearing panties

Penny
06-30-2006, 07:26 AM
Yes, I had a heart attack while dressed, if you want to know the outcome
you can read my early on post.

Helen MC
06-30-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks Melora, I have corrected it, must be 111 in Europe?

MissAnnie
06-30-2006, 08:36 AM
Thanks Melora, I have corrected it, must be 111 in Europe?

In Denmark, and I think most countries on the continent it is 112

Tina Dixon
06-30-2006, 08:39 AM
Hmmmmmmm:heehee: , men or womens undies, just be sure to do like dear ol Mom said, besure to have clean ones on:D

Krystenw
06-30-2006, 08:41 AM
In the United States they have a federal law (HIPAA) Don't ask what the letters stand for.
Anyway, If anyone from the medical world would say anything they can and do get into a lot of trouble. There is a heafty fine and you can loose your job.
Besides that, When a person comes into an Emergency Room, the folks are there to help you and not critize what you wear.
A couple years ago I was dressed to the nines and my wife had to go to the ER. Did I stop and change? I don't think so. I got a strange look when I signed the ER forms as her husband, but nothing was said.

Tiffy
06-30-2006, 08:50 AM
I worry about things like that all the time. There are many times when i run in the house and change before we go someplace.

April Marie

Angie G
06-30-2006, 10:49 AM
Phyliss ya before it happend.
Angie G.

Rickie
06-30-2006, 10:55 AM
I would just say " damn wife won't do my laundry" Now I would really be in trouble if the ask to see my wife. "no SO here"

KimberlyMN
06-30-2006, 12:13 PM
I had to go to urgent care due to a longer than expected illness .. turns out it was strep but I did have to get a shot in the butt so I was told to pull down my pants and was wearing panties as I always do and I know the nurse giving me the shot saw what I was wearing .. but nothing was said. not even a strange look that I know of

Julie Avery
06-30-2006, 12:28 PM
I was unexpectedly hospitalized for a week about 3 years ago, a day after I'd kept my full body shave very up to date. I did have time to remove my nail polish, change undies, and get a ticket for not wearing a seat belt on the way to the hospital.

I'm pretty much in the closet except to my s.o. CherGG, and to me, the hospitalization thing was mortifying (though fortunately not exiting to the mortuary). I especially remember being wheeled from here to there about the hospital in that ridiculously short hospital gown, not particularly enjoying the display of my shaved legs.

I probably dealt with about 13 medical professionals during that week, and encountered nary a snide look or remark. In the case of my treating physician, I think he knew I was uncomfortable because of the CD thing, and wished that I weren't. One older female RN very kindly offered, and got me, a longer gown that covered my legs, without her ever suggesting why I might want one. One male RN seemed a little hostile, to me, but nothing overt, and it seemed to me that he was pretty much kept away from me - I only saw him twice. Possibly I misinterpreted his demeanor, but I don't think so.

Anyhow, it was, I'll say again, a mortifying experience - because of my own embarassment, not because of the way I was treated by the medical professionals. I didn't shave legs or body, or crossdress, for about 18 months after that. Happily, I didn't purge my wardrobe, either ;)

Christina Nicole
06-30-2006, 03:47 PM
I've read HIPPA statutes. It only really protects your medical records, not what you are wearing.

I had to go to the hospital on an emergency basis. The day before, I had removed the polish from my toenails that I had been wearing for several days. It wouldn't have been a big deal if the hospital staff saw the polish, but my friends and family who visited would have seen it, and that would not do.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

EricaCD
06-30-2006, 04:06 PM
My thinking on this subject is "at that point, what I am wearing is likely to be the very, very least of my concerns."

And I am quite certain that nearly all medical professionals (1) have seen worse and (2) are not going to react any differently.

By the way, it's HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act). And yes, it principally covers medical records - though the definition of medical records is quite broad. Irrespective of HIPAA standards most doctors err on the side of discretion in discussing patient matters.

Erica

Sam-antha
06-30-2006, 04:35 PM
If one gives no hoots in the street, then why worry in a room fullof professionals who have seeni t all and more probably than yu can imagine.

tamyracd
06-30-2006, 04:47 PM
I had on panties and pantyhose one night at work and dropped a 100 piece of metal on my foot of course it broke it...but i hobbled up the the rest room and took off my phose and panties...before i went to the e.r. man that hurt....pulling off phose with a broken foot...but it was worth it....i also stopped wearing lingerie under my drab well for awhile anyway...

Jaydee
06-30-2006, 04:53 PM
It wasn't panties, but in the old disco days, a nurse friend of mine told me the story of a young man who had fainted at the disco. He was brought to the hospital in an ambulance. When the ER staff started loosining his tight disco-style clothing, they noticed a salami strapped to his upper leg/groin. He had apparently strapped it a little too tightly. It had cut off his circulation, causing him to faint.:o

connie rotten
06-30-2006, 04:56 PM
This sounds like a read out of the Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Sex chapter on fetishes. The ER people see it all.I would be sure everything is clean and matches just incase :heehee: .

AZGia
06-30-2006, 06:15 PM
As a firefighter/paramedic all profession medical personnel are held to a high standard. what ever you may do most have already seen. Most I work with believe to each their own.

On that note I had to go to a ortho today for cordizone shots in both of my shoulders. I am shaved as always, was wearing panties with my toe nails painted did not bother me nor the people working on me.

Now I will have extreme shoulder pain for the next couple of days.

As for Hippaa it does protect from medical personnel saying or doing anything that could harm or release anything about the patient.

Gia

JiveTurkeyOnRye
06-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I think everyone is right that the staff in a hospital has seen it all, and while they might for a second notice the panties, they're going to be focused on saving your life. I read a stat too that once that there are an awful lot of men coming in from accidents on very "macho" jobs, like police officers or construction workers, with panties or other lingerie on under their clothes.

My bigger concern is, yesterday my car broke down in my driveway and I had to have it towed to the shop by AAA. I worry about what would happen if the same thing happened while I was out dressed up somewhere and now there I am waiting for a tow truck driver to tow my crossdressed-self to a body shop.

Rachel Morley
06-30-2006, 08:23 PM
I used to worry a little (only slightly) about this, but after reading all the above posts about how professional people are, I don't think I'll panic if this happens to me in the future :D

Kimberly Edwards
06-30-2006, 08:49 PM
one day I had on a pair of nylon panies pink with flowers, and a pink padded bra under jeans and a gray sweat shirt was in a car wreak on the way home from the bank and was taken to the er
this is what happened
they took my shirt and cut it off saw the bra and with no thought at all cut it off too then undid my pants to reveal my underwear underwear and pants wear saved
not a world was said
when my wife got there they just looked at my wife
she knew about my dressing and all she was thinking was am i ok

so do not worry unless your so dose not know

Kim

Bernice
06-30-2006, 09:37 PM
I have no horror story to tell, but I'm thinking it would almost be on-topic to mention that ER people are a valuable source for information on how many crossdressers there are in this world, because many crossdressers cannot plan in advance for a trip to the ER. Same for Paramedics who make house calls.

CarmenG
06-30-2006, 10:04 PM
having worked the ER while i was in the Navy and in the civilian world, people do talk about what others are wearing when they come in... it may not be to your face but someone is talking... God bless these peole cause they do see and do alot... but they are HUMAN...... next time you are in a hospital or a building with elevators or lunch rooms....... LISTEN....

Denise_Z
07-01-2006, 12:35 AM
Getting back to wearing clean underware, I believe it was Bill Cosby who said that if you are about to be hit by a bus, it doesn't matter if your underware is clean because first you're going to to say it, and then you're going to do it.

Wenda
07-01-2006, 01:07 AM
so do not worry unless your so dose not know

Kim
Thanks Kimberly, THAT is the only opinion that really counts. I ended up in ER in October 2004, with shaved top, painted toe nails, you know, the usual. Abolutely no comments were made to me, and I never heard anything later that would suggest that staff had chatted about it.

Shylittleshade
07-01-2006, 01:10 AM
Don't worry about the staff thinking a thing about it if you are shaved. I have known several men who are completely shaved on their bodies for a variety of reasons. Weight lifting, general aethestics, and competitive swimmers shave everything just to reduce the drag in the water. (Ha, that reads funny). None of which are because of CDing. There was a shop in an office building I managed, an Exclusively Male Salon and they did for men, everything that you could get for a woman, including body waxing. Completely confidential. The owner was a friend and she explained that a lot of guys are like bears! And they wax everything and I mean everything... She's makes a very nice penny providing grooming services for these men.

ER nurses see strange things everyday.. Like the wife of a co-worker of the BF is an ER nurse and one fellow came in (now if you're squeemish, read no farther).. with a hot curling iron that had been inserted into and seared to his, uh, bum. I heard the rest of the story and it was weird.

So, the fact you're wearing a bra and panties, to the hospital staff, is boring.... Unless of course, you're a celebrity!

Have a great day everyone!!

Shy

Joy Carter
07-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Having been a police officer and sent to many Er's to take reports I got to know the staff rather well. Some were just miraculous when telling stories about the things they see. I just can't forget the time my partner and I took an assault victim to the ER he was blood head to toe and upon entry into the room a middle aged nurse stated "Beat Up Another One Did We?" we never responded and just went about our business. Some time latter after that same nurse got to know us she was all up about a patient who was rather difficult. She says he need a shot so she got the biggest needle she could find and gave it to as it were. So much for an angel of mercy OUCH !

trannie T
07-02-2006, 01:59 AM
1. Wear clean panties.
2. Drive carefully.
3. Do not jay walk.

CharlaineCadence
07-02-2006, 02:26 AM
I recently was taken to the hospital because of bleading. First amblence people where kind and friendly. only asked while on the way to hospitale if they could aska personal question. I just answered that i was a transexual and they where very nice about it. at the hospital i was treated very well a nurse took my make up off for me while we waited for results of many blood tests. she helped me fix my hair pece as so i would not have to take it off. All the while they used the pronounes of my new life. her, she, mamm. Only a very few people where cold but other then that they all where great. The docter even asked me some questions because he had beside me never delt with transgendered peopel and want to make shure i felt comfertable and safe. By the way they foune I had a blockage in my collen from a med and broke it up. I did get a number of nurses asing me questions like what make me want to change. how i live, some even were interested in me as a person. i enjoyed it except for the pain and bleeding. part.

well off to bed
kisses

scott55410
07-02-2006, 11:34 AM
happen'd to me but not like that....i was tranfered into gym class while in drag under my clothes due to a sub teacher while in HS....i got out of it bairly cause i said i had a really big test next period i had to study for