PDA

View Full Version : Crosdressing is absolutely sensational

Penny
06-30-2006, 08:42 AM
Well for all of you visitors out there who have come to perhaps view us, this is for you. So you say "what would posess your average beer drinking, NRA
card member, pool shooting part-time auto mechanic or the like, to put on a dress and transform himself". Well, here are my thoughts from my perspective and experience. Nothing, absolutely nothing, activates my senses like crossdressing. Let me expound and provide the following:

Taste: When you kiss a woman, sometmes you may get the sweet taste of strawberries or cherries. Well wear a lipgloss and get that taste till it wears off then reapply it and get that taste all over again; this is sinfully delightful.

Smell: You know when your in the store at the checkout and the woman in front of you smells so good. Well, wear a parfume like hers and your nose is in heaven all the while.

Hear: When your in the mall and you see a woman wearing highheals and you
can't help but watch her sway and observe the click of her heels on the floor
as her body and feet are sinc. I tell you know, wear those heels yourself
and you feel so in sinc with your body that it's unblievable.

Touch: When a man makes an advance toward a woman and slides his hand
slowly upward at the theigh over her hose, the feeling is unmatchable but
that feeling is doubled when you are the one wearing the hose. Dangly earrings swaying and tugging gently on you earlobes is undescribable. Put a slip over you head and let it fall down; the feeling is uncomparable. Long curly hair bouncing on you cheeks and tickling your back again is uncomparable. A dress sliding against a slip as one moves is also uncomparable.

Sight: Finnaly, after a complete transformation and a long look in mirror at the
clothes that hug one's body and accentuate those adorable curves, highlights
of pretty colors that provide a soft, gental appearance, it is possible to have an out of body experience. Being one's self and not at the same time is truley
incredable and an unmatchable encounter.

If, after all of this, one can refrain from self indulgance, sex with one's partner can be absolutely amazing. GG's who are partnered with CDs know this for sure.

Now a lot has been written about purging and it's unsuccessfulness and is it any wonder. Why would I ever want to purge?

Well, these are my thoughts and feeling but I'm sure my fellow sisters can provide a whole lot more sensations that a man will never experience unless he crossdresses and I would love to hear more.

Christine Kelly
06-30-2006, 08:57 AM
i often think that the term 'crossdressing' should be more accurately referred to as 'sensual dressing'.

Erica4U
06-30-2006, 09:07 AM
When I prepare to get dressed and I lay out my Reinforced Heel and Toe Stockings, Garterbelt, Panties and Bra on the bed. I start by putting the Garterbelt on. The feeling of just putting it around my waist and hooking it, feeling the 6 garters dangling. I sit and roll a stocking in my hands for preparation of putting it on. The feeling of the soft nylon in my hands is amazing but not nearly as amazing as the sensation of the soft sheer nylon slowly being applied to my shaven leg as I roll it up the legnth of my leg. I feel a twinge of excitement in my groin. I attach the garters and next I slide my sheer nylon panties over the garters. The feel of the soft nylon against my groin and behind is cool and soft and makes me feel good all over! I then put on my bra and that is an important part of having that special feminine feeling and I admit I imagine what it is like to have beautiful full breasts that I can display! I then begin my makeup and I can see I have already had my nails done the day befor yesterday and they look great! It takes me about 30 minutes to put my makeup on and I pick out the outfit for the day and 99% of my outfits require Heels! I prefer open toe or Sandals so I may see my painted nails through the reinforcements of my stockings. I sometimes where pumps but usually peep toe or sandals. When I put my skirt on I can feel the cool lining brush against my stockings and it is very exciting! Today I have a satin blouse that is short sleeve or cap sleeve and the cool soft slippery material caresses my body and slides effortlessly over my bra which can be seen a liitle through the blouse. (I like that on GG's especially!) When I am all finished I have my Fiance' give me a once over and then we go out together and I absolutely love it! I just feel so right and who I really am!

Emeralddragon
06-30-2006, 09:31 AM
I have to agree. i have yet to find anything that gives the same feeling as getting dressed up. The first time i put the clothes on my heart was going a mile a minute and wouldnt stop. Also when i first tried makeup and shaved my legs. Its a great feeling. Its such a thrill that how people cant do it is beyond me.

Connie D50
06-30-2006, 09:37 AM
I could not say it any better myself the feeling is unreal. Both on my body and in my mind.
Connie

Olivia
06-30-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh, well said Penny! You really nailed the sensory stimulation of crossdressing so well. Thanks girl, Olivia.

Ms Alison Janes
06-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Penny you have summed it up perfectly.:thumbsup:

Rickie
06-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow what a great post. I feeled sensual the lightest just reading the post and comments. Thanks ladies.

melissacd
06-30-2006, 11:50 AM
Penney,

You have captured the essence of why many of us like to dress up, it is a very sensual experience, no question about that. For me, there are many other things that this role shift offers which I have noted below. Thanks for your wonderful post that reminds all of us that it is important to recognize, accept, celebrate and nurture our feminine soul.

Huggs
Melissa Paige

================================================== ====

What is femininity to me?

To me there are so many positive things about being feminine, things that are there to rejoice, things that are there to celebrate, things that are there to embrace. Being feminine is not synonymous with being female. I feel that femininity is a quality that men and women can and should possess.

To me being feminine includes the visceral, as well as, the less visible qualities. These qualities are all very related to the receiving nature of being feminine and may have a great deal to do with why feminists reject them. My feeling is that to be a well-rounded and healthy individual whether male or female requires that we accept and embrace these feminine qualities in ourselves. They are strengths even though some may perceive them as weaknesses.

These are the feminine qualities that I strive for:

- Being soft, gentle, sensitive and vulnerable
- Being compassionate, loving, caring, giving and nurturing
- Doing for others
- Opening your arms and heart to others and embracing them
- Being supportive both emotionally and physically
- Being emotionally expressive
- Smelling wonderful
- Being and expressing sensuality
- At times being sexy, alluring and demure
- Looking pretty and dressing with creativity and style
- Selecting beautiful clothes, hair, nails, shoes, makeup, accessories
- Working co-operatively with others
- Being respectful of others
- Carrying yourself with grace and elegance
- Being sexually attractive to your partner

These are all wonderful qualities that I love about the feminine persona and I am doing my best to make them a part of who I am. My goal is to properly blend them in with my masculine persona to make me the best and most well rounded person that I can be.

Lilith Moon
06-30-2006, 11:53 AM
Great post, it really got me going....er excuse me...I just need to pop somewhere private for a couple of minutes...won't be too long... :evil:

Sonia_cd
06-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Penny,

If there was job opening for "Marketing - CD Community" it would be yours without doubt! If I wasn't a CD already, you sure would have convinced me its the only way to be!

Thanks for the affirmation on how great a group we are!!! :hugs:

Love,
Sonia

Janet_Johnson_cd
06-30-2006, 03:23 PM
i often think that the term 'crossdressing' should be more accurately referred to as 'sensual dressing'.

I think the same thing.

Karren H
06-30-2006, 04:28 PM
Well put!! And even though our hobby costs a small fortune .......

Dressing like a chick......PRICELESS

Love Karren

Joy Carter
06-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Malissa and Penny you are truly insightful but you know there will come a time when the excitement will all come to and end. Yeah and the earth is domed to be a burned out cinder by 2000 ! LOL

Thanks Gurls Joy :D

Diann
06-30-2006, 10:45 PM
For the record Penny That is it for me So why do so many GG s dress in unatractive clothes that don,t do them :o favor I can't beleve they looked in the mirror. Diann

ColleenCD
06-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Penny,

A great read! I could imagine each sensation as you so eloquently described them. It touches the core reasons I dress. Well done.

Colleen

suspender
06-30-2006, 11:32 PM
penny - well said and sums up how most of us feel. we are who we are, no booze or drug can give you the same feel and the after effects are a whole lot better. whatever gene we have inherited should be celebrated, as doing what we do does not (or shouldnt) hurt anyone.

Barb Valentine
06-30-2006, 11:42 PM
Penny
Nicely said
I've couldn't said it better myself

Wenda
07-01-2006, 12:44 AM
... what Penny, Erica and Melissa said, times 2! For me, one sensation that I was not prepared for when I went out dressed was long hair on my back! (En drab I am bald) I was very pleasantly and erotically surprised by the sensation of hair falling against my back. Later, that was actually surpassed by the attractive bi-lady feeling my legs in stockings, checking out the firmness of each other's boobs, etc, but for sheer eroticism, the long hair on the exposed back was unbeatable. Great Thread!

Penny
07-02-2006, 05:24 AM
Thanks girls for your wonderful comments. Oh by the way did I fail to mention moisturizer? Not only does it penetrate my skin but for some reason, I think it reaches my sole as well. Bliss in a bottle is what I call it.

Kristen Kelly
07-02-2006, 06:40 AM
Great post, worded great, you painted a mental pictue in my mind, I had never thought it threw like that but it is that and more. Each pice is part of a puzzle, if one is missing, the whole picture is not complete, when I dress I am a Rembrandt each time to be a masterpiece better than my last, an expression of my mind and inner feelings. Now if I could only get out of Baroque period. (Thats why there was a need for corrsets, and why the term is used to discribe them)

Felicia
07-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Penny: You said it better then most everyone that dresses could. You left no stone unturned as you went though all the fazes of the act of dressing and the thrill each one gives. I have dressed on and off since I was a preteen and that same thrill come back every time. If there is one thing in life that never grows old it is crossdressing even when the dresser grows old. (HUG) Felicia

Kate Simmons
07-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Hi Penny, You know as much as I talk about being balanced, being Richard and Ericka equally, yadda yadda, I still prefer the softer side as Ericka for all of the reasons you stated. It's nice to love a woman but to me it's nice to love a woman for being herself not the affectations which is perfectly obvious we can indule in ourselves as genetic guys. It fabulous to say the least to experience all of those things first hand. Only those "special" people who have the fortitude and stamina can reap the rewards. In the long run, however, it's just damn nice to look and feel like a feminine person. As Stan Lee would say:" 'Nuff said", Take care, Ericka

maid phylis
07-02-2006, 08:26 AM
i will have to agree with you 100%.all our senses are humming when we put on our dresses hose slips etc.and we are in a different world when we go out all prettied up.ps happy 4th of july,love phylis anne:love:

FROCKYHORROR
07-02-2006, 08:56 AM
You've nailed it, why should the GGs only, get to experience this?

Tina Dixon
07-02-2006, 09:01 AM
What a great post, though I'm at a period of why do I even want to dress a great thread like this comes along, purge not me, keeping my stuff never know when that mood my come back.

ava_bruna
07-02-2006, 09:58 AM
As alway's it end's up as Up to us, how WE feel and what WE think. most of us i feel pretty much think alike on C Ding but still , let's be us,

Patty
07-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Penny
How well said, perfect words for the feeling that we feel.
Thank You
Patty

Tiffy
07-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Penny, Very well said dear. I do not think I could have ever worded it like you did. Thank you for putting it here for others to see. I share your same feelings and it is wonderful.

April Marie

Janet_Johnson_cd
07-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Its always nice to be girly, know what i mean?

lawnmanmo
07-02-2006, 09:49 PM
When I prepare to get dressed and I lay out my Reinforced Heel and Toe Stockings, Garterbelt, Panties and Bra on the bed. I start by putting the Garterbelt on. The feeling of just putting it around my waist and hooking it, feeling the 6 garters dangling. I sit and roll a stocking in my hands for preparation of putting it on. The feeling of the soft nylon in my hands is amazing but not nearly as amazing as the sensation of the soft sheer nylon slowly being applied to my shaven leg as I roll it up the legnth of my leg. I feel a twinge of excitement in my groin. I attach the garters and next I slide my sheer nylon panties over the garters. The feel of the soft nylon against my groin and behind is cool and soft and makes me feel good all over! I then put on my bra and that is an important part of having that special feminine feeling and I admit I imagine what it is like to have beautiful full breasts that I can display! I then begin my makeup and I can see I have already had my nails done the day befor yesterday and they look great! It takes me about 30 minutes to put my makeup on and I pick out the outfit for the day and 99% of my outfits require Heels! I prefer open toe or Sandals so I may see my painted nails through the reinforcements of my stockings. I sometimes where pumps but usually peep toe or sandals. When I put my skirt on I can feel the cool lining brush against my stockings and it is very exciting! Today I have a satin blouse that is short sleeve or cap sleeve and the cool soft slippery material caresses my body and slides effortlessly over my bra which can be seen a liitle through the blouse. (I like that on GG's especially!) When I am all finished I have my Fiance' give me a once over and then we go out together and I absolutely love it! I just feel so right and who I really am!
Dear Erica
As the resident admirer here at the forum......reading all of the "wonderful" descriptions of the "dressing experience", all I can say now that I am panting and out of breath is that its......AWLFULLY HOT IN HERE NOW. Gotta get into the shower.......
Jerry

Cathy J
07-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Beautifully said and I am also especially in love with the Lady in my mirror. She is the woman of my dreams.

Lotsa love,

Penny
07-03-2006, 06:53 AM
Beautifully said and I am also especially in love with the Lady in my mirror. She is the woman of my dreams.

Lotsa love,
I think it's possible to hate the grip the lady in the mirror has on us and love
ourselves more for it. Could this be the basis for the neverending conflict?

nishababe
07-15-2006, 06:10 AM
Dearest Penny and fellow contributers,
This is a most wonderfull thread that is beautifully written and the feelings of joy and eroticism that we all feel once wearing sensual female clothes has never been better put !!

My God what unbiased man would not be tempted to try the experience after reading about the wonderfull sensual experience of wearings stockings ,panties skirts ,dresses etc ,the intense feelings that flow over us which make the inner female soul within us glow with the sheer pleasure ,not to say of the total erotic feelings that grow and cascade through our inner selves !!

Last night I was watching on channel 4 ( uk tv ) a series that has been on about 4 weeks ,which is about 3 guys who were transformed into a girl group and taught sing and pass as one .
Well the point I am trying to make is that the guys actually admitted last night that they were starting to enjoy the feelings of acting like girls and they are getting used to wearing makeup and sexy girls clothes .

One of the boys who was tall ,slim and blonde made a great girl with very feminine body movements and lovely long legs and you could see that he had grown to love this untill now hidden feminine side of his nature .

The way he walked and wiggled was great and he admitted that he liked the feeling of being a pretty girl and loved wearing the clothes .

It was funny at the end because he was arguing about the dress he was made to wear and in the end he got his own way and wore a far more sexy and feminine dress !!

So what can we say other than ,yes it is a wonderfull feeling to wear sexy womens clothing ,scent ,shoes ,hair and makeup etc and it is so unfair that these feelings have to be so wickedly hidden and treated as such a bad thing for any man to want to do .

It does no harm to anyone and only brings great feelings of joy and fullfilment .

Just to add that the contributions from everybody were great and I especially enjoyed the ''Oscar'' winning contributions from Penny, Erica4u and also the wonderfull post from Mellissa cd .
I can truly identify with the post from Mellissa about the positive things about having female feelings ,very well written in my opinion .

Lots of love from ''Nishababe'' xxx:love:

Joy Carter
07-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Penny Your not the only one with good threads but you are so insightful so wise I think you shoud have your own column here. "Advice And Musings By Penny" has a nice ring to it. :D

Tiffany 1953
07-15-2006, 11:19 AM
Just perfect. nothing more need be said.:love: Hugs Tiffany

rexy
07-15-2006, 03:06 PM
GIRL YOUR THOUGHTS IN THIS THREAD, NAILS IT BIG TIME. AGAIN WHY SHOULD ONLY GG'S HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE.:happy:

Charleen
07-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow! Great post Penny, and terrific responses. Only thing I can add is a loud AMEN! Love and xxxx, Lily

Kahlan51
07-15-2006, 11:20 PM
You have made my spirit soar Penny your words have captured the essense of dressing fem at its best Thank you so much Kahlan

" I'm a gem when I'm dressed fem"

Jennaie
07-16-2006, 09:29 AM
I find it interesting that your thread has recieved so many "You nailed it" replies and no replies that contradicted anything you said.

I have read so many post by GG's and TS's who claim that dressing very feminine does nothing for them. I often wonder if this is really true. I see GG's who dress very casually in jeans all the time, but wonder if in the privacy of thier bedroom when they are all alone, they don't slip into something very feminine that makes them feel sexy and sensual.

I can understand that it may not sexually excite them to dress in such a way, but I can't undestand how dressing sensually would not make them feel totally female and enhance thier female sexual desires, it certainly does mine.

Perhaps it does, and perhaps this is why romance novels are so popular with many women. :p

Penny
07-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Thanks to all you ladies for your affirmation and wonderful comments. Thanks
to Carroll for posting on her website. When I wrote this it was not intended
to sell the idea of crossdressing and for all those who have read it and are not
crossdressers don't rush out and get those silk panties just yet. For while
it is the most unique experience, it is not without a price. I will write about
that shortly. Again, thanks to all.

Huggs
Penny

simonep
07-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Penny

You really have summed up the experience, the softness, the sensuousness.

Bravo!! :star: :star:

I agree with the other girls it got very hot in here just reading that.

Love

Simone

Dee 1062
07-17-2006, 07:32 PM
You go girl....!