PDA

View Full Version : shopping

bobbie anne
06-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Hi all. I must tell about my experience. I am in Thailand for a few weeks and the urge for panties was so strong I just had to buy some. well the open market has lots of stalls selling everything but as soon as you stop to look they hover all over you. I passed up on some but the urge was too great so I started looking at what they had, no sooner than that the girl was there and the Thai people being quite small large size panties are not that plentiful, anyway I got the message across I wanted large. I had a ball as she kept rummaging through the pile finding large for me and spreading them out for me to look. I ended up buying a pair and also a gypsy skirt for the grand total of $2.50c. I will be going back to the market before I head for home. Anyone else had this kind of experience. Bobbie

carol ann
06-30-2006, 07:02 PM
I bought five pairs of silk french knickers off a stall in Bangkcok some five years ago and am still wearing them - they are really sexy and of good quality. The stallholders are very helpful and do not seem to mind whether you are male or female,

did you meet any 'ladyboys' in Thailand. I had the impression that many of them decided or are lead to live girls from about the age of fourteen.

bobbie anne
07-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Hi. Yes as it so happens there is one who works on the recepion desk in our hotel. Must say very nice person. Bobbie

Deanna2
07-02-2006, 05:14 PM
I've had many similar experiences in markets in Asia, particularly in Hong Kong. The stall-keepers can't help themselves. They are so keen to make a sale that the second you stop they are all over you begging you to buy something. They just don't care whether it's femme gear you are buying or whatever. There is absolutely no self-conciousness about making a sale. In fact if you buy only one item they can't understand why you don't buy two or more

Kimberly
07-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Hmm... not so fond of market clothes.

Maybe it's the knock-off we tend to get over here. :(