PDA

View Full Version : Get the bounce back in my boobs

Barb Valentine
06-30-2006, 11:31 PM
When I started crossdressing I use water filled balloons for my boobs
they felt good when I walk I just love the bounce I got but they are always cold
I bought myself a pair of size 10 breastforms and I love them nice and warm and natural but not the bounce that I liked
Any ideas to get the bounce back?

Sherlyn
06-30-2006, 11:40 PM
ummmm jump a little higher Barb ...lol seriously tho ...I find a well made strapless bra works great ...dunno what kind it is tho.... borrowed from Di ...:heehee: Ill find out K ?

Stephenie S
06-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Dear Barb,

I think Sherlyn is right, you need to find the right bra. I know that if I wear a structured, underwire bra like my Flower BALI, there is much less bounce (actually, no bounce at all) than in my lighter wirefree unstructured ones. I am always looking for more bounce and sway though and would welcome any specific suggestions from members.
I wonder if the extra bouce with the balloons came from the fact that they were round and not flat or cupped on the back the way forms are?

Lovies,
Stephenie

Wenda
07-01-2006, 12:31 AM
I would suggest taking Sherlyn's advice one step further. When I wear forms, I use adhesive, spray them, warm them in the microwave, let them set for 10 minutes, then apply them, using a very tight strapless bra to ensure they are in place. After 15 or 20 minutes, I can remove the strapless, and wear a tight t-shirt, halter top, or sport bra. Bouncey, bouncey... happy, happy... :D :D

Ms Alison Janes
07-01-2006, 04:46 AM
Warm them in the microwave ? I can imagine them exploding.

Kate Simmons
07-01-2006, 06:20 AM
What I do Barb is wear a bra that is just a tad loose on my cups but tight around my chest. That way when I dance, they do bounce quite nicely and even when I walk, bounce just enough to look real. Love it when I turn heads that way. Ericka