PDA

View Full Version : Baby Steps

jeri1973
06-30-2006, 11:57 PM
I have been dressing for some time in private but have always wanted to go out and about more. Over the past couple of weeks I've been working toward going out completely dressed. I have been out this week wearing womens jewelry, including rings, toe rings, anklets and earrings. I have also had my nails painted for over a week now and for the first time have been wearing my open toed shoes everyday. My next step is to finish removing the hair from my legs. I have shaved for the past couple of winters but have always grown it back out for the summer. This year i have kept the hair trimmed very close on my legs and no one has noticed. Now I'm going to take the rest of it off. My goal is to be going out in public fully dressed by the end of July when I go out of town for a week. Just wanted to share and also say thank you for your support and all of the great posts.
As it has been said many times on this forum, you girls are such an encouragement to go further. Also, I'm even going to try and get an appointment with therapist over the next week or so. Being a girl is so much fun!

Barb Valentine
07-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Good for you
You only live once

Rickie
07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
My wish for you is fun and enjoyment. Good luck dear.