PDA

View Full Version : thanks/Q?

jesse
07-01-2006, 04:20 AM
i want to thank all who answered my last thread, it was nice to have some support and advice during these tuff times! Now for my other question: does anyone know if a study has been done on twins? as i am a twin to a girl and i was wondering if maby i mite have more of the y cromazone that women share?

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
i want to thank all who answered my last thread, it was nice to have some support and advice during these tuff times! Now for my other question: does anyone know if a study has been done on twins? as i am a twin to a girl and i was wondering if maby i mite have more of the y cromazone that women share?

My CD husband is a twin also. Perhaps she will post to this thread and give you her thoughts on this later today.

Kate Simmons
07-01-2006, 07:26 AM
I'm not a twin Hon but feel Ericka and Richard are more or less brother and sister (and sometimes "fight" like such) from a spiritual aspect if not a physical one. The odd thing is, when I'm Ericka, I seem to automatically go into a more female mode, voice being softer, move like a girl, etc. So, if it's possible, I'd say I'm more or less my own "twin". Take care, Ericka

Connieminiskirts
07-01-2006, 06:53 PM
HI Jesse
I was told by my mother many years ago that I was a twin, but that I had absorbed my sister. She had some medical papers about it, statements from a dr. etc. dont know how they learned all this back in 1958, but anyway, I do have a bit mjore of the "Y" chromazone thanh both of my younger brothers, was told almost as much as my 5 older sisters. But I have personally not had any testing done. But I am in so many ways a "twin" in reality. There is the male self, Bill, and there is ConnieLynn. And she does indeed take over from time to time. Its fun most the time, but she can be very very moody!! If you want, ask my wife, Lil One GG, send her a pm and she will respond. might take her a few days she just had surgery on her left arm so her hand not workin right now. But Lil One, knows Connie very well and they talk, real conversations. Sometimes "Bill" knows what its about, sometimes he dont. But its all okay.
Hope this helps,
ConnieLynn

Emeralddragon
07-01-2006, 07:19 PM
Well I dunno if its fate or what but my name actually means twin. Also my very accepting GF is a twin. Coincidence? I think not.

Maria D
07-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Women don't have a Y chromosome, that's a male sex determining chromosome, or more specifically it contains genes that determine a male sex.
That medical science has observed so far, it doesn't seem that non-identical twins share genes in the uterus, let alone chromosomes.
Of course, If being TG is not genetic but caused by the enviroment during gestation, then having a twin with you could be a related factor.

Take care :)

Wenda
07-02-2006, 11:01 AM
My mom was a twin, and blamed her brother for her lack of breasts. Who knows. I saw parts of a fascinating documentary a few weeks ago about the line between genders, pointing out it is not, in fact, a line, but a fairly broad transition zone, with several examples, including a female Spanish hurdler who was barred from international competition because she failed the chromosome test. When it was proven that she had not used any hormones, and would have tested the same at a young age, she was re-instated. I guess some of us are in "the zone" in various locations and intensities across it. They interviewed a boy about 12 years old who was clinically male, but obviously feminine in everything he did, and had not been pushed nor encouraged in that direction. Fortunately he had parents and a doctor who were not alarmed by this, and were just trying to ensure that he and his friends accepted it as him being who is is. I am more at the shallow end of the transition zone, but in the zone nonetheless.