PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check?

Tracy_Victoria
07-01-2006, 05:08 AM
I know we all have some form of desire (even Fantasies) in our dressings, but I read many posts on here that just seem to want to take this (what I call a hobby!) way to far? Myself I'm happy to arrange my hobby around my family who are far more important to me, than my crossdressing, however no matter what I've tried I can't stop doing this, therefore I have learn over the years to balance the two, but it seems some here, just want to go further, and futher! (and before we go any further, my partner is fully aware of my desire to dress, and is well aware of Tracy!)

Myself I know I can never be a woman (and don't wish to be so anyway!) I don't have a womb for a start and never will have, and dispite any other simular factors, ie I do have small hands, I'm well under six foot tall, etc! To me I dress, enjoy it, and then move on. I don't dwell on it. during the day I might (okay I do) think about ways I can enhance my dressing different ways I can make what I have, look more feminine, but I'm really not interested in wearing heels all day, or going to the town/city/work wearing ladies underwear under my male clothes (I nearly put drab there, but I didn't maybe that adds a bit more to what I'm trying to say here!) Ie as Male I'm happy in boxers or underpants, when dressing thats when I want to wear my fem ones!!!

What I'm trying to get at here, is how many other are out there feel like me, ie this is just a hobby, and just arrange there dressing arround there family, not expect there family to arrange thereselves around their dressing. I'm sure my partner is not the only partner that knows there partners dresses and they (and their SO) both visit here, and then read what sometimes, even I think are some really off the wall stories and desires (but each to there own!). I can't be the only one that just arranges his dressing to suit the family (can I?)

Another reason for this post, is as well as some of our partners looking in and reading all the comments here, I'm sure there will be others who have carried there fantasy way to far and it ended up burning them. Sadly I can speak of knowing someone I knew, who actually did this. In there case, they fully believed they wanted SRS, and did everything they could to ensure they had the surgery, they did, and they were not TS, they were TV, you can imaging the outcome.

What I'm getting at here, is to me my dressing is just a bit of fun (and always has been even before I was married) I'm well aware there are girls here that are Bi, Gay, and full time dressers and this is not a pop at you, so please don't think it is as this post is not about sexual desires, but more lifestyle! what this post is really about and for is for those of us that have SO's and for others reading in in the same cercumstances, and to let them know that there are guys out there that just dress, and then move on. we don't have a desire to be 24/7 we are happy to be part time girls (and happy to put our fem self in a box, for the majority of our time.

Ie this post is not about the volume you dress, nor what you do when you are dressed en fem, ie it would not matter if you dressed once every six months, or every single day, it a case of is your dressing over when you change, or do you need more and more, ie you fully change back to male, and job done all over! Or does it have to carry on every minute of the day!

I'm sure I'm not the only one, that when over, it over and done with till next time? are there others, like me out there?

Your comments on this would be interesting

RikkiOfLA
07-01-2006, 06:04 AM
You're right, Tracy. There is no reason to overdo crossdresing--and as you mention, lots of good reasons not to overdo it. Family, friends, job, community respect--these are all important.

Crossdressing is not a competitive sport, and it's wise to resist the urge to compare ourselves with others. Each of us is unique, and if the urge to dress comes and goes, that's great. Consider yourself blessed if that's you.

I wouldn't live full time unless I had to. If there was a little green pill that would make it all go away, I would take it, believe me. Even though I've been full time for eight years. When I started dressing, I really believed that one day my desires would end. "Been there, done that"--I thought I'd get to that stage. Some CDers do. But it never happened.

And there is no little green pill. The best we can do is to accept ourselves, wherever that leads us. And be happy when we find that place. And from that point on, focus our energy on what really makes life worthwhile, namely, our love for our family, and what we can do for others.

The words of the old song are so true...

'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free.
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be.
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
We'll be in the valley of love and delight.

When true simplicity is gained,
To bow and to bend, we shan't be ashamed.
To turn, turn, will be our delight
Till by turning, turning, we come round right.

Rikki

Rickie
07-01-2006, 06:14 AM
"What I'm getting at here, is to me my dressing is just a bit of fun (and always has been even before I was married) I'm well aware there are girls here that are Bi, Gay, and full time dressers and this is not a pop at you, so please don't think it is as this post is not about sexual desires, but more lifestyle! what this post is really about and for is for those of us that have SO's and for others reading in in the same cercumstances, and to let them know that there are guys out there that just dress, and then move on. we don't have a desire to be 24/7 we are happy to be part time girls (and happy to put our fem self in a box, for the majority of our time."

I really think if the SO and others reading this site. Read this site see they CD come in all kinds of package. There's been polls and threads proving this over and over. Classifling all CD the same, is like saying all men are butthole and women want is the money.

We maybe CDers but we're people first

Kate Simmons
07-01-2006, 06:37 AM
Just want to say, I'm to the point where I control whether I'm Ericka or Richard when I want. I control it and it does not control me. It used to until I got the balance I needed. Now I seem to be on more of an even keel. Ericka

Lilith Moon
07-01-2006, 07:05 AM
I must beg to differ from the people who have posted so far.

I don't crossdress much, due to circumstances, but my drive to dress and the intensity of my desires is much, much more than a hobby or just a bit of fun. When I do get chance I choose to dress femme 24/7 and last time this happened I sobbed when I had to go back to dreary boy mode.

So, my life does not have "balance". It isn't that I "want to take this way too far" and it isn't just a game. If it were then all of my problems would be over, I could simply stop.

For me, Lilith isn't a pretend persona who I get out when convenient and for a bit of fun. Lilith is a name I use in here and in reality here's only one me inside my skull. The person who has the intense need to present as female is me whether I'm dressed or not. It is me who feels the need to dress and it is me who feels at peace only when I'm dressed.

To those who have found peace in their interest and who have managed to find a balance that gives due priority to their loved ones and themselves I say well done. But, for many of us, it is not like that at all.

cindybarnes
07-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Hi Tracy
Good post! I am happy calling myself a "part time " girl.
Its hard to explain why I can go months without dressing, or sometimes feel like dressing several nights a week , but as long as there is that balance between my two sides Im content. I have seen others get a little acceptance then go overboard and crash too,,sometimes no matter how many friends warn them they still do it.
We all have different situations , and I hope everyone can find a way to be happy however they have to do it

Cindy

Calliope
07-01-2006, 08:04 AM
... there are guys out there that just dress, and then move on. we don't have a desire to be 24/7 we are happy to be part time girls (and happy to put our fem self in a box, for the majority of our time.

Doesn't have to be either / or. I prefer to mix it up. Say, it's picking the kid up from school, I'll put my hair in high pig-tails yet wear my usual guy clothes. I only shave once a week (Don Johnson look) so, with that to offset the super-fem hair running down my shoulders, I go about my daily business just fine.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-01-2006, 08:14 AM
I do consider my dressing to be a hobby, but it's a very intense hobby.

I don't feel like I put Alyssa away when I am not dressed up, because there is nothing of her to put away. I am me regardless of whether or not I'm presenting myself as male or female. I guess I would consider myself a "part time" girl too because basically what I refer to as "Alyssa" is just myself when I'm feeling particularly girly. I don't think this is a whole other persona though, just like I don't feel like I'm a different persona than my normal self if I'm in a particularly frisky mood or in a bad mood. In truth, Alyssa is hardly more than a screen name. She's not a girl inside my begging to get out, and I don't feel like a female side is my real self. The COGIATI test, which I know is not scientific, said a few years ago that I was a male with a slightly androgynous brain. I think that is a pretty apt description.

As far as finding it wrong to arrange your family around your dressing, that's what family is all about, arranging each other around your various lifestyles and interests. It should be a give and take on both sides of the fence, not all one way or the other.

Karren H
07-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Family first.....Karren is low on the food chain around here. But on the other hand it doesn't mean that I want to dress less often. Just that work, family and ice hockey...ohhh and sleep...take up a lot of time right now!!! So I jump at the chance to dress when and where I can.

Like tommorow!!! Yehhhhhhhh Going down a day early for a business meeting on Monday morning. And I'm traveling down enfemme and spending the entire evening and night up until just before the meeting starts as Karren or Kandi or..... (dinner, shopping, a movie maybe, some webcamming, and maybe some sleep...lol) Hopefully the meeting will not last toooo long so I can dress and head back north and maybe do some shopping on the way home!!!

Love Karren

Joanna0909a
07-01-2006, 10:16 AM
This is a good thread.

I like others have struggled to find just where "Joanna" is as far as my whole. For such a long time I considered myself messed up and was just green with envy of guys that did not have this issue. How many all man meetings did I sit thru thinking "I'll bet I am the only one around this table wishing they were wearing a bra and panty hose."

No, we really do have to find that balance and determine just how much say the femme side of us has in our own lives. It is true that as family, it is give and take. And like Karren, Joanna is down there pretty low. However, when she gets her time in the sun, I try and make it as educational (seeing life from a female's view) and fun as possible. Do I like dressing? I love it. I love to feel, look and be addressed as a woman. But at the end, Joanna must go and sit down. She can have her input as to how I conduct my life the majoity of the time, but she comes out only when the time is right. Like right now she has been out most of the week and having fun, but the party ends tomorrow. And I am OK with that. I know another time will come and I will enjoy that part of me again. The bottom line is you have to find the balance and it is extremely hard to do since it is so easy to go off the deep end. But if you do that, you run the risk of drowing, and that would be sad.

So much for Joanna's $.02 worth!

Hugs! Joanna

BlueKat
07-01-2006, 10:31 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one, that when over, it over and done with till next time? are there others, like me out there?
Tracy: Excellent point. It's all about self control. We control the CD-ing, the CD-ing doesn't control us. I don't want to sound mean at all, but some CD's are some of the most self centered/self absorbed people I've ever seen. Get things in perspective.

Kristen Kelly
07-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Tracy: Excellent point. It's all about self control. We control the CD-ing, the CD-ing doesn't control us. I don't want to sound mean at all, but some CD's are some of the most self centered/self absorbed people I've ever seen. Get things in perspective.

We are all different, no one person is "correct" you can only be correct for yourself, we dress to different degrees and see outselves differently. I changed when I accepted just who I am, I have a very strong feminine side, and after opening up my eyes I went over the top for a few months, reality has set back in by itself, had things to do and my dressing stopped taking priority, "for now". I am a little selfish but its a tough world and if you dont look out for #1 few others will

Don't condem anyone till you've walked a mile in their "PUMPS"

Rachel Morley
07-01-2006, 04:50 PM
For me, I have a strong feminine side to my personality and so I feel like I'm never really in "male mode" ....just degrees of femme-ness (if thats a word).

I'm always wearing something girly and I don't consider my dressing a "hobby" that I might do with the frequency of say, swimming, or cycliing, or playing golf or whatever. My dressing is a integral part of my personality that is always there . I just sometimes choose not to express it so forcefully (en femme) sometimes it shows up more subtlely (dressed as a slightly feminized male)....but it's always there in some form.

Lynn
07-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Who do you think you are? To me your post was bashing people, who have had this desire since they were very young. This IS NOT a HOBBY for me. Where do you get your nerve to tell me to take a reality check ? You need the reality check ! I hope management deletes your post !

Toyah
07-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Who do you think you are? To me your post was bashing people, who have had this desire since they were very young. This IS NOT a HOBBY for me. Where do you get your nerve to tell me to take a reality check ? You need the reality check ! I hope management deletes your post !

I am sorry but I had to reply to this particular post, I understand that there are some here that are so serious about this which to be honest takes em to TS.
But really if you cannot take others opinions without slagging them then really you cannot be a very nice person.
For me dressing is just a hobby and a fun one at that if I cannot laugh at myself or life really, it is not worth carrying on

Marla S
07-01-2006, 06:11 PM
It is quite simple. These two statements don't fit together

... Myself I'm happy to arrange my hobby around my family who are far more important to me, than my crossdressing, however no matter what I've tried I can't stop doing this,....
A hobby can be stoped at any time, can be changed, can be redirected etc.; CDing can not.
Certain aspects might be a hobby, i.e. shopping, taking pictures, or it might be lived as a hobby (Sonday at 8 pm I dress instead of playing with my model train), or thinking CDing as a hobby might help to feel more normal.

Julie York
07-01-2006, 06:22 PM
If I had the time I'd reword every post and put smoking in place of CD.

We all know the 40 a day person and the one who has a cigar at Christmas and can take it or leave it.

Same deal. Same problem. Same chemistry.

Calliope
07-01-2006, 06:26 PM
As far as finding it wrong to arrange your family around your dressing, that's what family is all about, arranging each other around your various lifestyles and interests.

I am of the opinion that the 'sacrifice' to family is an essential part of fem. When the kids come before your desires, then you have arrived. More important than the appearance stuff, in my opinion.

A hobby can be stoped at any time, can be changed, can be redirected etc.; CDing can not.

I would add a few other things in the 'beyond hobby' identification - such as artistic pursuit. When I realized I could never earn $ from my writing, I really wanted to stop. No go.

Marla S
07-01-2006, 06:34 PM
If I had the time I'd reword every post and put smoking in place of CD.
Difference is that the one is harmful if done the other if not done.

So, I'd say it isn't an addiction either.

Sarah Rabbit
07-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Sarah is not a hobby, but part of me. It is who I should have been had the 'XX's fully kicked In. I have no problem with people who can dress as a hobby, a bit like a 'Thespian', do your part then go home for the night, Sarah however will always be there to some degree or another, and I wouldn't have it any other way.:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

gennee
07-01-2006, 06:44 PM
While I love to dress, it doesn't consume me 24/7. I love my masculine side and my feminine side. My family comes first. Down time is so important to me because I like to access where I am and where I want to go. I have absolutely no desire to SRS.

Gennee

Teresa Amina
07-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Always interesting, that hobby idea. I really don't get it. Sure, you can call it a gender vacation or whatever, but it's a strange notion compared to the serious issues of gender identity that underlies CD for many of us. As some one has said this is just Me in here, no matter what I might be wearing, not a game of "let's pretend".

tekla west
07-01-2006, 08:46 PM
As it turns out, people are different. Some take things too far, some not far enough. CD is the same deal, it can range from mild to wild. Look at all the posts, we have people in here who are to the right of Dick Cheney and others who find Berkeley too conservative. Wherever you fall in the spectrum, that's where you are.

BlueKat
07-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Lynn:
Maybe Tracy hit a bit too close to home for you? There was nothing at all that was "bashing" about her post.
Sounds like you're the one who may be in need of a big time reality check, not Tracy. Lighten up.

jennifer easton
07-01-2006, 09:08 PM
I'M JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY! eraa, wait wrong post! yes it's a hobby, but a special one, my GF knows about jennifer,and loves her, but loves JR to so for me things are good, Ive lost my train of thought, starting to ramble xoxoxoxojennifer

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Just want to say, I'm to the point where I control whether I'm Ericka or Richard when I want. I control it and it does not control me. It used to until I got the balance I needed. Now I seem to be on more of an even keel. Ericka

And herein lies the key to "balance". You've put it all SO succinctly in a nutshell Ericka! I :clap: you!!! Here's to smooth sailing for ya!

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 09:34 PM

HUH???? I guess you totally missed the fact that Tracy IS ONE OF YOU! "IF" her thread was bashing, she'd be bashing her own self. I saw nothing in her post that was bashing. What I saw in Tracy's post, was a few moments of self evaluation, and a comparison of what she found in herself, to what she perceived in others here.

Now, I think an apology would be nice of you dear! :dom: :GE:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-01-2006, 11:01 PM

I've had this desire since I was very young and I do not feel at all like I'm a victim or the subject of bashing. What I find far more offensive is your knee-jerk reaction to a post that doesn't at all do what you claim it does, and your hope for censorship of something you just don't agree with.

The post says that not all the dressers on this forum are as hardcore as you are, and that as a "reality check" for the forum she wanted to make sure that SO's reading it know that there are many part-time girls on here.

elizabeth nicole
07-01-2006, 11:43 PM
Lynn I have now read tracy's thread three times .I am ts and no where in it do i find anything bashing or improper nor do I find anything that was not well thought out first.I find nothing offensive in it .In fact my GF read it and said she thought it was very well put together.I know now why I care for her so much,she loved what she read and was glad to know that we are a very diverse group.Now all i have to do is get her to join here.She is very accepting of us but not sure if she can add anything.

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 04:06 AM
she loved what she read and was glad to know that we are a very diverse group.Now all i have to do is get her to join here.She is very accepting of us but not sure if she can add anything.

Which was the whole point of this thread in the first place there is no belittling, nor, non acceptance in my post, as i said "each to there own" how ever I wanted it to be shown to my partner and other SO reading this that there is a wide spectrum of types of dressers, and in my case I'm happy to dress and move on, it over with! (Okay I might talk and post about it) but that slightly different and my SO post here, yet she doesn't crossdress, ie this is just a forum, for chatting and sharing your interests, same as I am a member of modelling forums as well (ie plastic kits)

It seems I'm not the only one who take there dressing as just a hobby! thanks for all of those that stuck up for me and my views, it sad that some saw my post as a bitch, over what it really was, ie a constructive post show that not all of us, need this in our lives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

AS I SAID EACH TO THERE OWN!

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 04:29 AM

Lynn

I'm 45, been dressing for 37 years! I started when I was 8!

I dont think I'm anyone just another crossdressers, with clearly different views to yours. as I said my dressing is a hobby, but it something I like to do well, but there again, I'm the same with all things I do, ie I like to build models (and I build them to the highest standard I can!) unfortunately some time I board on perfectionist and therefore I always seem room to improve, I do this both in my life, my modelling, and my dressing.

the title to this post is Reality Check ? Ie this is a question not a statement, and the post should be read in that manner and light! It's not a bitch, nor critisism at anyone, it there to show that we all have different priorities in this life, my highest one is my family, my dressing is clearly further down that list than it is in yours, which is fine, however for as many stories and fantasies that get posted here, I also want to ask, if like me there were other who dress, and then it over until the next time it happens, it's clear I'm not alone in my views!

I'm also sure both my SO, and other SO's will have some comfort in reading the replies here, even yours, as it shows the spectum of peoples dressing, there are people like you, and there are people like me, but there are also some SO struggling to understand our needs and desires to do this and the reasons why, and therefore this post was all about what it has clearly shown, even in Crossdressing, we are all different. and my priority to my dressing, is not as intence as yours.

As I said, each to there own, and that fine, but I wanted my SO to understand that what I say is true, to me I dress and it over! Hence making this post, which has now clearly shown, i'm not alone in my views, and my actions, and desires. Clearly there are alot of other who feel just like me.

thanks for adding your comments.

Bev06 GG
07-02-2006, 04:33 AM
OOps obviously hit a raw nerve. Honestly Lynn I really do think that Tracy's post is a very good and relevant one, and reading it over and over I think she was very careful not to offend or judge anyone. Maybe you were having a bad day hey, we all have those, but I agree maybe an apology would be in order. Afterall, if we are all going to get an ear bashing for voicing our views and opinions I for one would stop posting because theres been many a time when Im sure people have wondered where Im coming from, but theyve always managed to answer my queries with a kind and honest word or two especially on this particular forum.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 04:43 AM
It is quite simple. These two statements don't fit together

Certain aspects might be a hobby, i.e. shopping, taking pictures, or it might be lived as a hobby (Sonday at 8 pm I dress instead of playing with my model train), or thinking CDing as a hobby might help to feel more normal.

Sorry I disagree!

I think after what I've been through in my lifetime I know my own life? I've been dressing since I was 8, and i'm now 45, that 37 years of CDing, I've been modelling (plastic models that is) for about the same time, I could not live with out either of them in my life (just as julie points out with the smokers, even though they know it will probably kill them in one way or another, but hay as i said " Each to there own")

As with my Cding, my modelling is just as much a hobby, yet I spend far to much on it, including time in which i could be doing other things, I have far more models in my loft than I can build in my time left on this planet,and just like my dressing I could not get by with out knowing I can just go and do some modelling when the mood takes me, yet some times it can be six weeks before I go back to it, but go back to it I do!

so sorry but my other hobbies are just as adictive, I can take or leave them at will, but like my dressing, when I need to model, i need to do it, and do it well.

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 05:04 AM
OOps obviously hit a raw nerve. Honestly Lynn I really do think that Tracy's post is a very good and relevant one, and reading it over and over I think she was very careful not to offend or judge anyone. Maybe you were having a bad day hey, we all have those, but I agree maybe an apology would be in order. Afterall, if we are all going to get an ear bashing for voicing our views and opinions I for one would stop posting because theres been many a time when Im sure people have wondered where Im coming from, but theyve always managed to answer my queries with a kind and honest word or two especially on this particular forum.
Take care
BEVxxxxx

Thank Bev

Yes, I did put a lot of thought in to my post, My SO visits here, and she thankfully has lived with my dressing for 13 years now, she understands how important it is to me, and I'm begining to know she knows that my dressing is not/nor will not take over, Ie My first priority is to her, the family, and out living. however she knows I need to dress, and we accomadate it arround my shifts, her work, and the children being out/at school

However that said, she is still struggling to fully understand/accept (propbably the wrong comments, I hope she adds her views to this) , and she has seen me dressed 3 times in that 13 year. As well as here, other SO's must come here and go, " Oh S*** what Am I letting myself in for" and know one knows that better than me because raksha's own doubts were planted by another TV's SO, who said my dressing would take over our lifes (Not in this house it won't!) but that fear of it doing so, has and did stop us finding our own pathway and 13 years latter we are still trying to repair that damage!

Raksha is not the only SO that comes here, and people forget not all are like you and seem to understand and accept with out question (well thats the impression you give, so I hope thats correct!) , so I just wanted to show people like this, that there is a wide spectrum of views posted here, and yep some are wacky, some are of the wall, and we both know some are lies and fantasies, (but thats what you get a forum, it open house) but I just wanted to show, there are people like me also, who dress, and move on, and from the posts heres, it clear I'm not alone! as i said it not about sex, or volume of dressing, or what you do when dressed, it can you at the end of the session move away and do other things, clearly I'm not alone in my views, however i full understand Lynns views, and I'm therefore glad she posted them.

I don't need her to say sorry no real offence taken by them! (there her views, she has a right to voice them, as do I)

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 05:09 AM
The post says that not all the dressers on this forum are as hardcore as you are, and that as a "reality check" for the forum she wanted to make sure that SO's reading it know that there are many part-time girls on here.

100% on the nail. thanks

Lynn
07-02-2006, 06:40 AM
Take care
BEVxxxxx
Well perhaps you are right. I have been under going radiation treatments. I have been told it messes with your head. Some have told since treatments I am too quick tempered. The treatments end next Friday, maybe my attitude will improve. I am not angry at anyone.

Bev06 GG
07-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Well perhaps you are right. I have been under going radiation treatments. I have been told it messes with your head. Some have told since treatments I am too quick tempered. The treatments end next Friday, maybe my attitude will improve. I am not angry at anyone.
Oh right Lynn,
Well you were told right it does mess with your head, infact you can feel pretty awful. Hope that things go ok and that you can get back to your normal self after its finished. Glad you explained tho.
Take care
BEVxxx

Marla S
07-02-2006, 02:11 PM
Sorry I disagree!

I think after what I've been through in my lifetime I know my own life?I agree. At least you know it better than me.

And you are absolutely right by saying.

Each to there own"
But this smokers argument is a silly analogy too. Here I know what I am talking about, as I am a CD and a heavy smoker. Be assured these are completaly different things, though there might be some superficial similarities too.

so sorry but my other hobbies are just as adictive, I can take or leave them at will, but like my dressing, when I need to model, i need to do it, and do it well.
Well, than the difference might be that I don't see CDing as addicitve if it is not forced into a corset ... erm ... closet.

Tracy_Victoria
07-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Oh right Lynn,
Well you were told right it does mess with your head, infact you can feel pretty awful. Hope that things go ok and that you can get back to your normal self after its finished. Glad you explained tho.
Take care
BEVxxx

Me Too!

Good luck for friday, Lynn

Sally24
07-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Well, on this we are probably on opposite sides of the coin. I don't ever plan to be full time but I also don't get to a "job done, now move on" type of mode. I spend alot of time thinking about this. I am on the road alot with my work so it gives me 4-7 hours a day to think and plan. My wife sometimes thinks that it is not a good thing to have it on my mind so much, but that is the reality of my existance. I plan for months when we have a vacation coming up. Then, I have a bit of a let-down when I have to change out of femme mode. Then I immediately start planning my next "fashion show" at home, or where our next "vacation" will be. I would not say it was the central part of my life but it is very near the core of my personality. I am just glad that now I can exercise this part of me more than a few times a year. Just got back from a 4 day trip to Boston and am already planning the next trip for late in the summer.

BlueKat
07-04-2006, 09:25 AM
My wife sometimes thinks that it is not a good thing to have it on my mind so much, but that is the reality of my existance.
Your wife is right...

I plan for months when we have a vacation coming up. Then, I have a bit of a let-down when I have to change out of femme mode. Then I immediately start planning my next "fashion show" at home, or where our next "vacation" will be. I would not say it was the central part of my life but it is very near the core of my personality.
I think you just contradicted yourself in this paragraph. It sounds like this is just about all that's on your mind. I'd say it's very much a central part of your life. Don't make excuses if that's where your head is at. But maybe it's time for a reality check?

dancer1
07-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Quite a hobby indeed for you, I'am just a serious person with a fem desire.:straightface: nadeen

Tracy_Victoria
07-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Quite a hobby indeed for you, I'am just a serious person with a fem desire.:straightface: nadeen

if we are going to quote facts we need to ensure their correct ;)

That total is an average, not a daily output, ie this is my second or third post today, I think I made 4 post yesterday, and probably 5 or 6 the day before thay, but before than I went a week with out posting anything, I'm not here every day, nor want to be, but I enjoy my stay when I'm here!

And personally I don't keep scores anyway, if I feel the post is worth me adding a comment I do, if not I don't. and as I said this is just a hobby to me!

SherryLynn GG
07-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Im not sure that id call my husbands Cding a Hobby, but regardless of what its called he puts me and my feelings first as well as our family. His Cding has never interfered with anything to do with our family. He always asks before he dresses up for a night or weekend, just to be sure we dont have any plans or anywhere we need to go. But like other people have said everyone is different. :hugs: