PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Times

Claire B
07-01-2006, 06:27 AM
Hello to all and good morning. Things have gone really slow here in my part of the world. No my house still hasn't sold yet. And Cindy is still in Illinois. So as I am staying here with my son. Claire time has been far and few in between.
That changed yesterday, my son and his little family left on vacation, to visit his mother Cindy. So last night after I got here from work. I got cleaned up, shaved my legs and put on body lotion. Then Claire came out into the world. I put on some undies with breast forms, caprie's and a blouse. The only make up that I wore was lip stick.
After a night sleep I am sitting here in my undies and night gown. Having a cup of coffee, planning my day. I am going to rebuild some kitchen drawers this weekend. So I will have to go to the lumber yard for material. After I have worked for a while on these. I plan to get cleaned up aand dress to the nines, full make up and all. The good thing about this mini vacation is that I will have plenty of Claire time. And I will take advantage of it.

Hugs to all, Claire

Veronica E. Scott
07-01-2006, 06:49 AM
Sounds as though you are making the most of your time, doing some repairs on the house and enjoying your fem time .

Want to trade places my grandkids are moving in with us for a while so I have to put Veronica in a box for a while I am not thriled about this but you have to help the kids out now an then. Enjoy your free time.

paulaN
07-01-2006, 08:51 AM
I have to do the same thing. combine fem time with other activities. seems that their is always so much to do around here in summer.

Wenda
07-04-2006, 12:27 AM
Hope you can be more disciplined than I can! I have about two dozen projects that I am actually quite enthusiastic about, but, I get on this site, then I dress, then I admire myself, then I dress again, etc, etc, and the day just evaporates, with no house repairs accomplished. Not complaining, just saying how it works at my house.