PDA

View Full Version : Coming out...

lynn27
07-01-2006, 07:25 AM
I just gave this to my wife at 5:30 am and she read it came in and gave me a kiss and went back to sleep.

She has know about the 'hobby' for many years but I thought it was time to open up a little. She approves what I do but didn't know about a few things. it is all out there now...

Comments are welcome.

Letter to my wife:

I have written you before, telling you about my “hobby”. I was just looking for a copy of that letter so that I could reread it and maybe expand on it a little. I cannot remember what or how much I told you already. Anyhow, I couldn’t find it so I’ll write fresh…

I don’t ever want to hurt you. I love you for your patience and understanding, you have been very good about accepting this or at least not complaining [not sure which]. I am grateful that you are able to wash my panties each week and even quietly re-supply them [even if I don’t like the cotton ones, Two words: Silk and Lace].

I think we need to normalize this and get beyond the guilt [on my part] and the fear [on your part]. I am concerned about how you feel and don’t want you to be uncomfortable. I am willing to modify my behaviour as best I can to account for how you feel. But you need to be able to express how you feel. Don’t be afraid to talk to me about this. We need to be able to talk freely about my dressing to get over any bad feelings and misconceptions. It is hard guessing how you feel based on small gestures and reactions…

If you have any question please ask. I’ll answer anything. I also have a wealth of stuff I found on the Internet. I could put you in touch with “other wives”. This is apparently more common than even I thought.

Remember asking me recently if I wanted you to paint my nails? You were working on yours. Well I didn’t say yes, but now really wish I had. YES, please paint my nails. I would love to be able to share such things with you. I’d love to play dress up with you. You see, it really is more than just panties and bras. I like wearing just about anything feminine. Wearing these soft and silky clothes calms me and feels so comfortable.

I’ve always had a desire to dress up in women’s clothes. I think you could blame my mom a little. My first "attraction" was to my mother's clothing when I was about 5 or 6. I remember being punished by my mom after she caught me admiring her panties and bras… She forced me wear one of her huge bras until my dad came home. I guess she thought I'd stop looking and touching her things. I don't really remember my dad's reaction [he probably lashed out at her for doing this to me] Instead, I remember that I found it wonderful sitting on our couch in her wonderful bra [a white Playtex cross your heart, maybe 42D, I must have looked a sight]. There I was, a little 6 year old boy with a huge bra over my shoulder that hug down to my waist…

From there I was always trying on my mom’s or my sisters’ stuff. When I was say 10 I was up late at night and I put on one of Ginny’s dresses, I was in her closet and she opened the door and looked in at me. No lights, but I’m sure she could see what I was doing. She closed the door and never said a word to me. So there’s the past. My mom must know, heck the way she talks my whole family must know.

I’m going to make three lists for you. I want this to help us communicate better. Hopefully, you’ll understand how I feel better and be able to talk about it. I do want you to understand that you are the most important thing in my life and your wellbeing and happiness will always come first.

I’m sitting here writing this now because I got the feeling you were rejecting me because I went to far tonight. Maybe you were just sleepy. Possible reasons why you seemed to reject me tonight?

1. I’m wearing panties as always….

2. I’m also wearing a bra with “A” size inserts. I love the feel of a bra and it follows that the cup should be filled out. I do like the look of breasts [heck, I am a guy and am attracted to girls and their breasts]

3. I’m wearing a lacy teddy. Next to silken fabrics, lacy fabrics are my favorite

4. I am wearing a sheer pair of pantyhose and I shaved my legs because I love the feel. Leg hair holds the pantyhose away from the skin and kills any feeling. It is sooo nice having the hose tight to my skin.

5. And my favorite reason; You loved my outfit but were just too tired to hold your eyes open. Deep down you know I’m a guy.

Because you might not ask the common questions here are my “Answers to the common questions and concerns”:

1. No, I’m still the same person you have been with for all this time. Nothing is different, you just know more about me than before.

2. No, I am not gay. I love the female form and men do NOT turn me on. [not that there is anything wrong with that]

3. No, I don’t want to become a girl. No sex changes please. I like playing the part sometimes but it’s a lot of work. I wouldn’t mind working on my figure. Losing ten pounds around my waist would be nice.

4. Am I going to grow breasts? While the thought of ‘having my own’ does appeals to me it would be really hard to explain to others. In a perfect world I’d say YES. A nice set of “B-” cup breasts would be great. The honest answer would be, someday maybe but not without your expressed approval, your encouragement and your help…

5. No, I’m going to start dressing up every day forever. From past experience this desire to dress runs in streaks. A few weeks or months and it is then gone for months or years.

Things to expect:

1. I would like to dress more as the desire hits without much fuss. I’d like to know I don’t have to hide it from you. Pretending it doesn’t exist isn’t working. I’d really like to resolve this jumbled up closet and dresser drawer thing.

2. Sharing time while I’m dressed would be great. It would be fun to play like sisters. Playing dress up, shopping for clothes, doing our nails, doing chores and giving each other makeovers.

3. I would like to dress up completely to see how it feels. Never really went that far. I’d like to see how ‘passable’ I’d be.

4. To have a discussion and reach an understanding on all the issues [your and mine].

Hopefully you’ll re-read this and then either write something back or better yet come in the other room and talk.

Rickie
07-01-2006, 07:38 AM
What a great letter. I hope it brings the 2 of you closer together. Lets know if it helped. If I had a SO I would steal this letter and give it to her.

Calliope
07-01-2006, 07:51 AM
Wearing these soft and silky clothes calms me and feels so comfortable.

Think of it as the healthy solution to liquor and pot.

2. I’m also wearing a bra with “A” size inserts. I love the feel of a bra and it follows that the cup should be filled out. I do like the look of breasts [heck, I am a guy and am attracted to girls and their breasts]

I can totally relate. Last week, en drab, I was pushing my toddler in her stroller and this knock-out lady in a red evening dress - expensive! - steps out of her car, ready to seize the world. I exclaimed to her, 'God I love your dress!' She was flattered (naturally) but I doubt she heard my dual meaning. Who wouldn't want to look as free and fabulous as she?

3. No, I don’t want to become a girl. No sex changes please. I like playing the part sometimes but it’s a lot of work. I wouldn’t mind working on my figure. Losing ten pounds around my waist would be nice.

In my opinion, working on the body is ultimately more empowering than buying the paraphernalia. After all, many, many women (runners) go without that stuff.

2. Sharing time while I’m dressed would be great. It would be fun to play like sisters. Playing dress up, shopping for clothes, doing our nails, doing chores and giving each other makeovers.

Achieving that and going further, here is the safest way in the world for any woman to have a 'lesbian' experience.

3. I would like to dress up completely to see how it feels. Never really went that far. I’d like to see how ‘passable’ I’d be.

Yes.

Nice letter. Your wife is very, very fortunate.

Good luck getting the dialogue from paper to words.

Billijo49504
07-01-2006, 07:54 AM
That's a very nice letter. Well thought out and written, and it seems like you got the answer you were hoping for. Good luck to the both of you..:hugs: .BJ

Sarah Rabbit
07-01-2006, 07:56 AM
Other than for a few 'Twinge' lines, it is a fantastic letter.. Hmmm maybe you should Copyright it:D I can see a lot of 'Copy and Pasting' going on.. :lol:

Weldone:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny:

lynn27
07-01-2006, 08:14 AM
We had our talk tonight, lasted for two hours. I opened my library to her and she is going to start read reference materials i've collected for 30 years.

Just wanted to say that everything went great. Wife is 95% there and has agreed to take a active role in my transformation. She is not real sure about the breasts [i can wait a while] but at least she knows where i'm at right now.

she did say that if i got bigger breasts she'd have to get bigger ones, too. that might be a trade off i'd consider...

lynn27
07-03-2006, 11:10 PM
I can totally relate. Last week, en drab, I was pushing my toddler in her stroller and this knock-out lady in a red evening dress - expensive! - steps out of her car, ready to seize the world. I exclaimed to her, 'God I love your dress!' She was flattered (naturally) but I doubt she heard my dual meaning. Who wouldn't want to look as free and fabulous as she?

Good luck getting the dialogue from paper to words.

as i posted things went well... i know what you mean, i saw a gal in a stunning silk skirt the other day and had to tell her how nice it was...

uknowhoo
07-03-2006, 11:23 PM
I'm so happy for you and your wife, Lynn.

Congratulations, and good luck going forward.

Hugs,

Tammi

Wenda
07-03-2006, 11:33 PM
Classic disclosure with honesty and information. congratulations. I am so happy for you and so proud for your wife. I love happy endings. with lace.

lynn27
07-03-2006, 11:57 PM
thanks you gals.

really should be in bed cuddling with her but i was so excited how well it went.

she is going to be reading a book called Transvestite and Transsexuals publish date of 1976. Haven't looked at in 25 years so i hope it covers the basics.

she even said she'd like to do a Tri-ess thing sometime...:thumbsup:

Lilith Moon
07-21-2006, 07:39 AM
Other than for a few 'Twinge' lines, it is a fantastic letter.. Hmmm maybe you should Copyright it:D I can see a lot of 'Copy and Pasting' going on.. :lol:

Weldone:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny:

It almost fits my situation perfectly. Duly copied and pasted here :D

Thank you Lynn :love:

Tracy Lynn
07-21-2006, 08:35 AM
It's nice to see that you took the time to write this for your SO. It was very nice. Glad things went well for you. Good luck to you both.

lynn27
07-21-2006, 06:48 PM
It almost fits my situation perfectly. Duly copied and pasted here :D

Thank you Lynn :love:

No problem Lilith, hope it helps.

As for me, things are very positive. Rosie has adjusted very well and we have shared more in the last 3 weeks then the last five years. Sleeping in nighties nightly!

Lynn

Barb Valentine
07-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Very nice
A little humor and the honest is the best :thumbsup:

Paula Rae
07-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Lynn.
An excellent well written and thought out letter. A very smart way to get your thoughts through without a chance of misunderstanding what you wanted to say. I'm proud of both of you, this thread makes me feel great, cooperation and understanding instead of bitching and moaning. :hugs:
Thank you for your posting this positive thread and I'm sure you have helped other members by supplying the outline for their own letter.

Paula Rae