PDA

View Full Version : one tequila, two tequila, three tequila......floor!!!!

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Do you know something?

I really thought it was Genetic men that were the most unaccepting of us transmen and women?

I couldnt have been more wrong if i tried............i went out the other night with a few of my friends (MTFs) to a club, where we were having a right old time, as the night progressed on, i got talking to a guy at the bar and his rather drunk mate, this drunk mate of his offered to buy me a drink, so i said 'i'll have what your having?', knowing full well his was drinking tequila shots!, he looked at me rather gone out and said 'but girls cant handle this stuff?', i whispered in his ear 'im not all that you seem buddy'......with that he lined up two shots each of tequila which i put down in seconds, seeing him struggle on the second on, i asked if he needed assistance, so he downed it quick smart, almost throwing up in the process!, at this point i said to him, 'remember i said im not all that i seem?' he nodded, i said actually im a guy and my name is Kieron, well it was hillarious the poor guy nearly fainted and his mates were in stitches just watching it all........after that, all night I was receiving manly handshakes and hugs, and offers of beer lol, but the poor guy who i drank under the table had his pride dented which was so funny cos all his mates could do was wind him up something rotten lol

Seriously made night i can tell you!!, i even got told i could go on a guys night out anytime i wanted lol

Ryan
07-01-2006, 01:54 PM
You go bro....

Joy Carter
07-01-2006, 02:04 PM
I saw a "chick" drink a lad under the table once and she was just over a hundred pounds. They were tossing five once glasses of beer down in record time. She did however have to go to the rest room more often but she won the match.

Kieron you can down a bumper or two with me anytime Mate !:D

Kristen Kelly
07-01-2006, 02:17 PM
I saw a "chick" drink a lad under the table once and she was just over a hundred pounds. They were tossing five once glasses of beer down in record time. She did however have to go to the rest room more often but she won the match.

Kieron you can down a bumper or two with me anytime Mate !:D

This post made me remember July 3,1993, gf had a serious drinking problem, and wanted to stop so kept all alcohol away from her. That day found her bottle, told her if she wanted to drink we'd drink together, got 2 6 oz juice glasses and ice and proceded to do 4 "TALL" Vodka on the rocks, I passed out while she finished the bottle. She didn't like what I did, but she did see how bad she looked. Still a light weight to this day, that was the last time I got drunk.

CaptLex
07-01-2006, 03:57 PM
I can usually keep up with the guys and even out-do a few of them depending on what I'm drinking, but tequila tends to sneak up on me. I'll be fine for a while and then suddenly, "boom" it hits me right smack in the middle of the forehead - out of nowhere. :p

Julie Avery
07-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Pirates should stick to rum ;)

Toyah
07-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Good for you sounds like you can really hold your own in a drinking contest

Tamara Croft
07-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Gosh, sounds like me at sparkle.... one shot..... two shots... three shots... four shots.... lol :p

Kieron Andrew
07-01-2006, 08:15 PM
Thing is it wasnt a drinking contest cos he gave up after 3.....i wanted to go on and in fact i just did carry on lol, what shocked him more i think was that i identify as male when he serious thought i was female, thats what spun his head out for the rest of the evening when his mates so got it and we're calling me kieron, he, him all evening!!! and they were telling him im a guy!!

Tamara Croft
07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I bet it felt great to be one of the guys :bs: and to drink him under the table :lol: go dude!!! :D

Wren
07-02-2006, 12:30 AM
It's a fantastic assumption that men can consume more alchohol than women, when it's all dependant on age, enzymes, body weights, fitness, and the rate at which you metabolize alcohol.

Joy Carter
07-02-2006, 04:29 AM
It's a fantastic assumption that men can consume more alchohol than women, when it's all dependant on age, enzymes, body weights, fitness, and the rate at which you metabolize alcohol.

It is true that women readily get intoxicated way before men do but there are always exceptions like me two drinks and I can't keep my skirt down.:eek: Now git yer mind otta da gutter ! LOL

Taylor105
07-02-2006, 08:00 AM
Okay...here is the situation. I have gained four pounds in one week bringing me up to a whopping 86 pounds. Have any of you heard of 99 Bananas. 99 Blackberries, or 99 Apples? Let me tell you they are 99 proof. Duh!!! I think a little drinking here and there is what made my inhibitions drop enough to not care what I eat. Of course when I sober up I hate that I'm gaining weight. All part of eating disorders. But I can drink a man under the table even at my weight. Taylor

Kieron Andrew
07-02-2006, 08:03 AM
The real reason i started this thread was cos i was absolutely stunned by being accepted as one of the lads and being included in what can only be described as a very male bonding thingie.......at no point after telling them i am a trans-man did they treat me anything other than one of the lads!

CaptLex
07-02-2006, 09:20 AM
The real reason i started this thread was cos i was absolutely stunned by being accepted as one of the lads and being included in what can only be described as a very male bonding thingie.......at no point after telling them i am a trans-man did they treat me anything other than one of the lads!
Yeah, that must be a great feeling. I can't say it's ever happened to me, but then I've never had the guts to tell guys at a bar not to treat me like a female. I just figure they won't believe me, so I let it go (in fact it happened just a few days ago). But you've given me hope, Kieron. Next time, I'm going to try telling the guys at the bar and see what happens. If they laugh, they laugh, but maybe they'll be cool. Here's hoping . . . :daydreaming:

Pirates should stick to rum
You said it, Julie! :heehee:

ava_bruna
07-02-2006, 09:44 AM
tequila make's your clothes fall off. Joe Nickoles song, ( Country)

Marlena Dahlstrom
07-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Congrats on being accepted as one of the boys!

And BTW, if you or the Capt'n are ever out my way, I'll have to introduce you to real tequila, like Patron Anejo (http://www.bevmo.com/productinfo.asp?sku=00000001384&No=40&N=168+40+%2D5346+%2D5345&Nr=Store%3A99&area=spirits) -- which you'd no more shoot than a good single-malt scotch. (The salt-and-lime method is for covering the burn of cheap tequila....)

Of course a friend mine sworn off tequila after she woke in bed with two guys. She liked that part -- she just wanted to know who the hell they were... :eek:

Abraxas
07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
I think it's pretty obvious what the next step is: we all get together and have a drinking competition.
I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, haha

Kieron Andrew
07-03-2006, 05:38 PM
I think it's pretty obvious what the next step is: we all get together and have a drinking competition.
I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, hahanow see that wouldnt be far cos i know that i would most probably win........the only reason i can drink as much as i do when required is because of the wheelchair i have no where to fall over!

Wendy me
07-03-2006, 06:38 PM
i would tip a few with you any time ...shots of jack......

Kieron Andrew
07-03-2006, 07:24 PM
i would tip a few with you any time ...shots of jack......ooooh i like jack, and i like jim too lol

CaptLex
07-03-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm in! :D

KrazyKat
07-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Can I join in, guys, I promise no tux, lol, but I have some cool clothes, and severeal cotton authentic hawaiin shirts, I collect them from second had stores! I like jack, jimmy, johnny, and the Butler(nickname for BELVEDERE VODKa), hell, anything but rum(BARF-A-Rama time), and Jaegermeister. How about an OUZO night?? HEHE :heehee:

Oh, yeah, the thread, Kieron, I'm dang right proud, son!! It's gotta feel good!! Good job of showing the upstart what's up, lol!!
Kat

Taylor105
07-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Once again Keiren,

I feel like I stole your post. I totally think it is cool that you were one of the guys. I think the only way I would tell people in a bar is if I was shit-faced. Good deal buddy!!! Taylor

Kieron Andrew
07-04-2006, 07:50 AM
Once again Keiren,

I feel like I stole your post. I totally think it is cool that you were one of the guys. I think the only way I would tell people in a bar is if I was shit-faced. Good deal buddy!!! Taylora few years ago like you i wouldnt dare tell people i was a trans-man but times evolve, and now i get to the point when im getting called 'she' 'her', that i just want to shout it from the roof tops that im a guy, so now i am totally honest with my trans status even to people ive only just met, if they dont like it thats their lookout not mine!

EricaCD
07-06-2006, 05:19 PM
Kieron - yours was a great story. Sounds like it was a great night out. One thing that makes me realize that I am most definitely NOT transgendered: there's nothing like a real guys' night out. If you're "one of the guys" in THAT sense, you are really on to something special.

Maybe we should have a M2F vs F2M drinking contest! We could see whether genetics or environment is the definitive factor in determining tolerance. (Warning to challengers: I spent my formative years as a young lawyer working in a firm of (barely) functioning alcoholics. Even at 37 yrs old, I can still pack them away pretty well. The fact that I get to spread the booze across 180 lbs of Erica doesn't hurt either). First drink's on me!

Erica

Megan1958
07-07-2006, 08:15 AM
that is too funny, I like your style,
megan1958(gg)

Patsy Stone GG
07-08-2006, 12:08 AM
Kieron - way to go duuuuuuude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Drinking competition??????? Hmmmmmm???????? Only if you let the GG team enter as well - sort of like the control group :heehee: (sooooooooooooooooooo glad Tamara is on my team!!!! :eek: )

Taylor105
07-08-2006, 07:02 AM
LOL Lex. I am sitting here reading this and shaking my head NOOOO Vodka scares me. I got so drunk on Vodka once that I was throwing papers on my 40 mile route one night and had to get out to dry heave on one of my customer's lawn. lol My friends were in the car too. They had been drinking too and were laughing at me. Aw shit. No more Vodka for me. Once I got home the room was shaking back and forth. Not spinning just shaking. Has anyone else ever had that happen? Now put me up on a bar with a bottle of 99 Apple's then I am your man. I can drink most people under the table and I don't even weigh 90 pounds yet. lol Taylor

privateperks
07-09-2006, 01:11 AM
I love vodka, in White Russians. I can drink those *all* night long.

Congrats on the boys night out, sounds like a blast. :D

Taylor105
07-10-2006, 06:52 AM
Well, I am going through the old and stupid age. Is 32 old? I got carded two days ago. Whatever. I leave the Vodka alone but I loooooove that 100 proof Shnapps. I need to quit it huh? Taylor

Caroline Simmons
07-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I'll probably end up mostly naked though; that's the general order of things, haha

Ill drink to that. but not up against Kieron please.:notworthy: to be up against

Caroline

Ive been to Bristol

Taylor105
07-13-2006, 06:44 AM
God....old? I guess age really IS relative. I haven't really looked in the mirror and saw someone old yet. I still get carded for cigs and alcohol. When I dropped off my brother at school and went inside a teacher asked me if I shouldn't be heading back to class. LOL Taylor

bi_weird
07-14-2006, 03:18 AM
I think I'm going through the "young and stupid" stage a few years late...I'm nearly 21 and just recently discovering that shots of vodka just lead to more shots of vodka, each one more delicious than the last. I always start drinking with the intention of having just a few, and then end up having way more than I planned.
Unfortunately, I'm a goody-goody who drinks with like-minded folks, so I've never really tested my tolerance. That'd make a drinking competition hard.
Speaking of, this has been a bitch of a week, it's four am, and I'm still working, so I can't WAIT to have a drink!

tekla west
07-14-2006, 10:13 AM
Carefully now guys, genitic guys know much better than to get into drinking contests with
a) Roadies
b) Carnies
c) Drag Queens
d) Southern Belles

Julie Avery
07-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Beer is the invention of a genius. Vodka is like playing with dynamite, with minimal hangovers. Whiskey is like playing with dynamite, with full-fledged hangovers. Wine, well, I can't imagine any self-respecting FTM CD getting near it ;)

Beer lets you play for the longest possible time, as long as you're willing to tolerate disgusting burps.

bi_weird
07-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Haha Lex I love how I've found a kindred spirit on the other side of the planet. I don't know if I'll ever understand beer, and I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do when I get too old to drink vodka straight all night long. I enjoy 'playing with dynamite' and have yet to get a real hangover so I'm sticking with this.

Taylor105
07-15-2006, 07:12 AM
I just got waaaaaay too sick on Vodka Vanilla Twist one night and that was that. But have any of you tried 99 Bananas, 99 Apples, or 99 Blackberries? Holy Shit the stuff is good. It is also 99 proof. Duh right? I pick up the bottle which is a 5'th...the smallest size it comes in...and hand it to whomever is drinking with me. They usually cough after a couple of chugs. Then I say come on and drink like a man. I grab the bottle and down it goes. I drink it like Kool-aid. lol Taylor

Julie Avery
07-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I wish I liked beer, because all my friends drink beer mostly, or start off with beer. I can't stand the stuff. I'd rather chug vodka than beer.

Ahh, that's the pure stuff. Beware of it, as you age. The same thing that makes it desireable - minimal hangover, quick buzz - makes it possible to poison yourself with pure alcohol without generating symptoms until something's seriously wrong, over the long run.

I loved it, but I won't touch it after a hospitalization a few years back, when they never really did figure out what the problem was. I'm 52, I was about 49 when that happened. Being at the tender mercies of the medical profession for a week was not an enjoyable experience, in fact it was, aside from the death of loved ones, the worst experience of my life.

CaptLex
07-16-2006, 08:11 AM
Beware of it, as you age. The same thing that makes it desireable - minimal hangover, quick buzz - makes it possible to poison yourself with pure alcohol without generating symptoms until something's seriously wrong, over the long run.
That sounds scary, Julie. What are the symptoms of alcohol poisoning?

FYI to anyone who may not be aware: hangovers are generally caused by dehydration - because alcohol sucks out the water from your body. After a night of drinking I usually drink a lot of water or, better yet, Gatorade before I hit the bed and I've never had a hangover yet.