PDA

View Full Version : Teased at work :)

heathr1
07-01-2006, 01:38 PM
I have a part-time job, in addition to my full-time job and yesterday was kneeling down to sweep up a small amount of food I'd dropped on the carpet.

While doing so, the woman running the shift said to the other women 'That's what I like to see, a man on his knees, but what a shame you are not in a maid's uniform'.:o

I kept quiet, but some of the women laughed.

I loved the thought though.

Cherry Lynn
07-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I have a maids uniform and love to wear it. If they only knew how we feel.

Shelly Preston
07-01-2006, 01:43 PM
You should have said you forgot the unifrom Today

Kristen Kelly
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
When I saw the title tought it would be a little different, I get teased at work for shaving (smooth all over first time this summer). A few of the women noticed and the mechanics that work for me have teased me, but so far just little coments, word has it most think I might be a closet gay, we have had 2 openly gay women working for my office of 14 people, (company has over 250 employees) they never had any problems, better to be gay than TS so I keep my mouth closed.

Tina Dixon
07-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Some times when I'm doing nothing but paper work at work I'm told I should shave my legs and wear a dress at work, gosh if they only knew:D

patti
07-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Wouldn't it be a GREAT thing for men to be aCCEPTED AS MAIDS AND SUCH? i LIKE THE THOUGHT

Cassandra Marie
07-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Hmmmmm, I don't know if I could ever bring myself to dress up in a french maid uniform. I think that dressing like that might be a little too feminine for me. While I have your attention, has anyone seen my feather duster?

:D

Wenda
07-02-2006, 01:22 AM
That type of teasing is how I ended up as a cheerleader in a short skirt and halter top at a staff ball game. Worked for me. My GF wants me to find a maid's uniform. short and slightly ****ty.

Wendy me
07-02-2006, 06:27 AM
i worked as a steel worker .... teasing ????? my god it's just what thay do....and should you ever let on that it made you upset ..... you made their day and it would never stop........

Ms. Donna
07-02-2006, 08:34 AM
better to be gay than TS so I keep my mouth closed.
What is is about being gay that is so much better than being TS? :mad: Is there something inherently wrong with being TS? Is there a reason here for marginalizing transsexuals?

It truly saddens me to see transphobia from within our own community. :(

Love & Stuff,
Donna

netticd
07-02-2006, 09:01 AM
funny how the world works. if the roles were reversed (man said it to a women) this wold have caused a world of trouble. but when said to us ladies. just opens a world of fantasy lol

Kristen Kelly
07-02-2006, 09:17 AM
What is is about being gay that is so much better than being TS? :mad: Is there something inherently wrong with being TS? Is there a reason here for marginalizing transsexuals?

It truly saddens me to see transphobia from within our own community. :(

Love & Stuff,
Donna

This is not my views, we have had 2 open gay women working in our office, they are not working there now but these same people comment about a transdisioning MTF worker with a company we do buiness with, my comments to her defense were "Treat others as you would want to be treated yourself", recieved comments of there own.....I have a good job I'd like to keep, but if outed wouldn't deny it.