PDA

View Full Version : Web page attempt

Donna Louise
11-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Good morning ladies and friends

I hope that everyone has a great Sunday or maybe Monday for those "down under". I got up early this morning and I am trying to make a web page. Please, if you have the time, take a look and give me any advice you can. This is my first try and I'm afraid far from complete. :o

http://geocities.com/donna653001/donnasplace.html

You may have to cut and paste to get there.

Hugs
Donna Louise

DonnaT
11-28-2004, 08:48 AM
Hi Donna,

Your web page is off to a good start. The arrangement of images is good and the page loaded real fast for me (on DSL) which is also good.

There appear to be a couple of images missing, or you haven't loaded them yet.

There are quite a few spelling mistakes, so take your time and read over it top to bottom.

As to the public at large, I am still in the closet.

Not anymore. :) But if you wish to remain a tad anonymous, you may want to delete the reference to Virginia Beach.

My desire to dress up became stronger and stronger. I found that like a drug addiction I desired it more and more.

I would remove there reference to "a drug addiction". Just say --I found I desired it more and more.-- The drug addiction part makes it sound like you have a choice and can break the addiction. Sends the wrong message about crossdressing.

Donna Louise
11-28-2004, 09:04 AM
Thanks DonnaT for looking.

I will do as you suggested. Believe it or not I did admin work in the navy for 22 years. I did not spell check before I saved it. I had to do it in a hurry as I heard my wife coming down the stairs.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Sharon
11-28-2004, 12:10 PM
It's a nice page Donna Louise with some wonderful photographs. I also enjoyed the bio -- not too long, just long enough.

rachel_jean
11-28-2004, 12:32 PM
Looks like your off to a great start, especially for a first attempt.

Rachel Jean

StephanieCD
11-28-2004, 01:01 PM
I design websites and - for your first attempt, it's quite nice. Good for you!

Julie
11-28-2004, 02:04 PM
Donna I like your second version better than the first, good luck with its development.

JJ

Donna Louise
11-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Thank you Sisters for taking the time to have a peek. I am looking for a simpler background, sort of a watermark of flowers. I will keep trying. Hopefully I have cleaned up the spelling and language issues.

Hugs
Donna Louise