PDA

View Full Version : Who would you date?

nuffsaid
11-28-2004, 10:05 AM
I went to the movies the other day and I overheard some girls talking about their favorite actors. (Who is more yummy as they say). It had me thinking, if you were a GG who would be your favorite actor? I’m talking about someone to take home and say “This is my boyfriend” I know a lot of you don't want to think or talk about it, so for a second drop your masculinity and ask, who would you consider handsome. someone that your female side would like to date.

Right now I’m thinking Ben Affleck. I loved him in Dogma and Surviving Christmas (I didn’t care for his portrayal as deardevil but he was the reason that the movie didn’t completely flop).

That smirk of his really makes you smile. (forgive me I’m a romantic).
I can imagine why women would fall for him.

Amelie
11-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Hi,,Nuffsaid,,This is a good thread. This will be easy to answer, although it would be more than one. The best would be Johnny Depp.
Amelie

PS-My heart pounds when I see Johnny Depp, I have a deep crush on him.

nuffsaid
11-28-2004, 10:28 AM
it doesn't have to be just one. I'm also thinking Samuel L Jackson. he has that kind of take charge of the moment protector thing going for him.

Amelie
11-28-2004, 10:29 AM
Sorry but I had to post another, I had to include robert smith of the Cure.
Amelie

I could go on all day with this thread.

Sara Kat
11-28-2004, 10:43 AM
Keanu Reeves :o :D

Maybe I should just change my name to Sara-Ann Moss... :p

MonaSmith
11-28-2004, 11:41 AM
For me it's all about Brad. He's no stranger to a bit of crossdressing either. Fight Club Brad especially, yum.

Sharon
11-28-2004, 11:42 AM
Sorry, but I think that if I were born a GG, I would have become a lesbian.

StephanieCD
11-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Sorry but I had to post another, I had to include robert smith of the Cure.

How did I know you were a Cure fan? ;)

Me? I'd... umm...http://www.clamack.hpg.ig.com.br/ATORES/JudeLaw/JudeLaw086.jpg

There's one I can't think of for now - but Jude Law'd probably win anyway.

What's up with Brad Pitt in a dress?

Tristen Cox
11-28-2004, 04:27 PM
hmmm Ben or Johnny...
Johnny or Ben...
Ben or Johnny...
Johnny or Ben...:confused:

Can I have both? :p

Wendy me
11-28-2004, 06:39 PM
i am shure i would be a lez. who would i want wendy been with her for over 30 years i love that girl

LauraB
11-28-2004, 07:46 PM
For me it would have to be

Jude
Or Brad
Both would be very nice

LOL :p :p

StephanieCD
11-28-2004, 08:39 PM
I remembered who I forgot!

http://www.channelguidemag.com/ty/images/ty.jpg

Now, that said - I'm actually straight but these are two of the few who made me think.

maryjanecapri
11-28-2004, 08:43 PM
Sorry, but I think that if I were born a GG, I would have become a lesbian.

i'm with you. i'm not at all afraid to say a man would be handsome (johnny depp gets my vote). but i'm pretty sure i'd wind up a lesbian.

sky0629
11-28-2004, 09:02 PM
well i dig this guy. he's got the look, body and accent, if i went that way but as a lebo this is the girl for me. sky :p

nuffsaid
11-28-2004, 11:09 PM
well i dig this guy. he's got the look, body and accent, if i went that way but as a lebo this is the girl for me. sky :p

Damn!!! Who was that girl?

nuffsaid
11-28-2004, 11:10 PM
All of you have great taste.

Jenna1561
11-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Well, I'm taking a little different route. I think I'd go for sweet and cute Matt Damon.

Jenna

Tristen Cox
11-28-2004, 11:41 PM
Catherine Zeta Jones :D

Sarah Cummings
11-29-2004, 12:05 AM
It may have been a while ago, but if I was able to date an actor that was .........ooooohhhhhh wheeeeeeeww! Anyone remember "Dukes of Hazzard!" Yes Daisy was yummy, but as far as who my fem side was yearning for was John Schneider. For those that may have seen the show but didn't know who was who, that was the blond guy. He was absolutely scrumptious. And If were to pick a second, Who's seen "The blue lagoon?" Christapher Atkins, Another blond, The body on him just would not surrender. Owh!!! :p

Nikki A.
11-29-2004, 02:01 AM
As a female I would say Robin Williams. He is warm, funny seems like life with him would be a blast and he might have some good make-up tips.
As a lesbian which I would probably be Cath Zeta Jones or Nicole Kidman two really beautiful women

Sharon
11-29-2004, 02:30 AM
Now you girls that are going the lesbian route are just copping out. This isn't about who WOULD you, but more of an interesting mental exercise. Is challenging to try to think in a manner totally foreign to you. At least for me anyway. But I do love a good mental challenge. :)

I gave it some more thought as I was driving, and I do have to name another. I can't recall his name at the moment (sorry but I really just don't think of guys that much lol) but he starred in The Matrix. Hmmm, is that Keanu Reeves? I'm thinking so, but am not sure if that's right.

Sorry Jenny, I'm just telling you how I feel. I can recognize a good looking man when I see one, but there is no desire to date him. I agree with Tristen about Catherine Zeta Jones..., and Halle Berry, Nichole Kidman, Michelle Pfieffer(?), and what seems like fifty percent of the women I actually meet.

Ashleigh
11-29-2004, 12:45 PM
It's not a cop out. I would be a lesbian - but if you must have an answer - Mel Gibson or Cary Grant.

IAMDONNA
11-29-2004, 01:01 PM
I guess there might be a generation gap here. If I were going to date it would be Sean Connery or Cary Grant. This is assuming of course that this were 20 years ago. I like the afore mentioned Brad, Antonio and Ben but it would be like dating one of my kids, although they seem to aging before my eyes. George Clooney might be a possiblity or maybe Jimmy Smits. Anyway before you all get the idea that I'm a runarround, that's my answer.

Hugs
Donna, IAM :)

Rachel Elizabeth
11-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Well, I'm taking a little different route. I think I'd go for sweet and cute Matt Damon.

Jenna

Since we are just talking in theory - Matt Damon!!!! AMEN! :p

kimmjacoby
11-29-2004, 01:34 PM
This Is A Tough One......
He Would Have To Be Warm, Funny, Respectful Of My Needs, Take Me Out At A Moment's Notice, Put Me Above All Others, Be Supportive And Understanding Of My Mood Swings, Give Me A Rose When I Need To Smile(better Yet, When I Don't Need One), Be Strong Enough To Keep Me In Line, (yet Soft Enough To Make Me Want To Stay With Him) Quietly Accept All My Imperfections And Encourage My Strengths.
Wait A Second! I Just Described My Male Self!
Holy S-h-i-t!
I'm In Love With Me!!!!!
(my Shrink Will Have A Field Day With This One!)

Hugs,
Kimm

GraceUSA
11-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Last night I watched ELF with a bunch of friends and I could help notice I was drawn to Zooey Deschanel.

Grace

Brittney
11-29-2004, 03:43 PM
This would be my Dream date; LEONARDO Di'Caprio in Handcuff's.
Mmmmmm,,,, Yummy. Jessica Alba would do as well.

Carrissa
11-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Any construction worker chugging beer on a friday night

Brittney
11-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Any construction worker chugging beer on a friday night

TOO BAD THERE IS NOT ALOT OF CONSTRUCTION GOING ON NOW IN CLEVELAND..................

I'LL SHARE MY BOY LEONARDO WITH YOU, BUT YOU GET SECONDS ?

Amelie
11-29-2004, 03:59 PM
I could keep this thread going forever, there are so many men I could put here.
This is another-Martin Kemp from Spandau Ballet or Steve Owen from eastenders, until he got all blowned up.
Amelie

Charlotte Elizabeth
11-29-2004, 04:39 PM
If I was to date a guy....Paul Newman in his younger days, or Colin Edwards. (MotoGP racer.)

Amelie
11-29-2004, 06:10 PM
Thanks Charlotte, you reminded me of my next choice

Colin Farrel

Rachel Ann
11-29-2004, 06:57 PM
OK, I would like to be romanced by a guy while en femme - but doing the nasty? Been there, done that.

So, under Joanna's rules it would be

Pierce Brosnan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/PierceBrosnan.jpg

or George Clooney

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/GClooney2.jpg

However if I got to indulge my girl-girl fantasies it would be

Rosanna Arquette

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/rosanna15a.jpg

or Terri Garr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/terigarr2a.jpg

So there!

DonnaT
11-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Maybe:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3b/Alan_Jackson_-_Drive.jpg

but . . .Shania Twian

http://www.shaniatwainexpress.com/images/pics/vid_caps/miflaw/miflaw_45.jpg

sky0629
11-29-2004, 07:50 PM
nuffsaid that would be (la fem nikkta) peta wilson here are a few more pics of her for you. sky

Rachel Ann
11-29-2004, 08:32 PM
Lovely girl, but toilet shots?

Madilyn
11-30-2004, 01:22 AM
Hey Girls,

How's it going all? I see we're talking hot men and women here, so I had to chime in. To me, it really doesn't matter which direction any of us prefer, it's fun to see everyone's tastes in many different areas...and this is certainly a fun one to be open and honest about (I mean, where else can you be this free to talk)...

I've always been non-commital, but truly consider myself a lesbian. I'm not attracted to men, but know what a good looking man is when I see him.

Actually, I always wonder and try to envision what good looking men look like en femme...it always intrigues me to see movies such as "Bad Education" that's currently out. I watched "The Birdcage" the other night and enjoyed seeing it again. I love hot GG's, TG's, CD's, and (of course) TS's...the only category I don't mention is drab guys, so what does that make me?

Several mentioned your lesbian fantasies. As a lesbian, I guess my lesbian fantasy is actually a carry-over from my male libido side, because I sure love these two to death, and then there's my other duo fantasy. Who knows the common name and the other two?

Kisses,

Maddy :)

p.s. Somebody drop me a line or get on Yahoo with me sometime for cryin' out loud ;) Muah :p

p.s.s Sorry for the small piccys (someone help me put them on my website, lol...)

Sharon
11-30-2004, 01:28 AM
Maddy, the picture of you on your photo page is beautiful. Jealosy rages in my heart again. Well done!
Sharon

Julie
11-30-2004, 02:17 AM
For my sins I'd have to say Tom Cruise and John Leguizamo.

JJ

Marlene4a
11-30-2004, 02:46 AM
I love girls so much I want to look like them.

Sharon: I am with you, If I was born a GG, I would definetely be a lesbian.

Me.

Marlene4a
11-30-2004, 02:49 AM
I "diddo" your thoughts and excellent words Maddy.
Could not have placed all the "characters of the english language" in a better format.

Me

Amelie
11-30-2004, 08:21 PM
Hi Maddy!! Where have you been. I miss you, well,, it's nice to see you're OK.

Sorry, everyone, I have another.

Sid Vicious
Amelie

Amelie
11-30-2004, 08:39 PM
OI!! Wait a minute!! Erica, who gave you permission to use a likeness of me?

I will be expecting a check in the mail or you will see my lawyer. I think he's on the bottom of the ocean, but I can find him.

Love Amelie

Chrissycd
11-30-2004, 08:42 PM
I feel sooo left out! Bad Erica, bad!
Now then, what were we discussing???
Oh girls, you are missing the best one of all! Haven't any of you seen "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" or "Out of Africa"? Mmmmmmmm. I don't care one bit that he's an older gentleman now. Robert Redford is my sweetest femme fantasy, and it looks like he's all mine. :D
Chrissy

Amelie
11-30-2004, 08:45 PM
Chrissy,, Are you sure you didn't mean david Cassidy

Tristen Cox
11-30-2004, 08:58 PM
not only are you a vampire, but geesh you're fast :eek: :D

Amelie
11-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Are you talking about me? Tristen. What do you mean fast?
Amelie

Tristen Cox
11-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Actually I saw this lady somewhere... ;) hmm does anybody know her?

Amelie
11-30-2004, 09:03 PM
I know her,,, she steals peoples' profiles and uses them for her own gain.
Amelie

Vallari
11-30-2004, 09:20 PM
As Rachel just give me a cowboy! :D
But if I was a GG id more than likely be a lesbian but who knows :rolleyes: . Here's wishful thinking though...

Amelie
11-30-2004, 09:21 PM
Yea,,Rachel

Why ride a horse, when you can ride a cowboy!!

Amelie

Chrissycd
11-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Amelie, I know you're a music nut, but confusing David Cassidy with Butch??? Go sit in the corner with Erica!
...and keep your hands to yourself!
:p

Amelie
11-30-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm sorry about that Chrissy, but I couldn't resist. I have so many pictures of David Cassidy, and Donny Osmond, I just had to share them with you. Lol
Amelie

Tristen Cox
11-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Or these... ;)

Chrissycd
11-30-2004, 09:37 PM
I was a little harsh. Go ahead and play all you want.
Now that I think about it, Amelie, I used to listen to my brother's Partridge family record and stare at David Cassidy's pictures on the album cover. I never even would have remembered that w/o your prompting. ;) I can't remember the songs, but I remember the picture just fine, lol.
Chrissy
ps - I can't believe nobody thinks Robert Redford is gorgeous! :rolleyes:

Amelie
11-30-2004, 09:55 PM
And he's kinda old...
Amelie

Tristen Cox
11-30-2004, 10:04 PM
So Erica wut duz she luuk lik w/o the make-up?

Chrissycd
11-30-2004, 10:13 PM
:eek:
Now who's being too harsh?!??
:(

Tristen Cox
11-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Nutt me ;)

uhm wait dat dint sound rite

Amelie
12-01-2004, 06:26 AM
Sorry Chrissy, I was just messing with you. Maybe it was because I was sitting in the corner for so long. It made me harsh and delusional.

I like Redford in Barefoot in the park,

I also like his salad dressings. Lol

Sorry, I'm still delusional.

Love Amelie

Tristen Cox
12-01-2004, 08:33 AM
Chrissy we weren't making fun of you. Loved Redford in the Natural, of course my mom's still stuck on Jeremiah Johnson :rolleyes: Then there's Havana and a bunch of others I enjoyed, even Waldo Pepper :D

Love
Tristen

Amelie
12-01-2004, 10:17 AM
Sorry Maude, I was having a bad day. Sometimes I type to fast and I don't read my post until it is on the boards.
At the time it sounded funny, but I think I am going to pay for these words.
Please don't flame me.
Some of my best friends are older people.
Love Amelie

PS-I am not very young

Wendy me
12-01-2004, 10:39 AM
nouthing wrong with getting a little older...........we can keep up with the best just don't let them see you hanging the next day

Wendy me
12-01-2004, 02:14 PM
well actualy i lied i WENDY am kinda seeing this guy he is ok as far as guys go brings me all kinds of places (even some i don't want to go) no one will ever give me a hard time with him around he sorta watches out for me. were real close and i think we are real close too close........things are all right but................i would like him to move out of our boady and take his male parts with him

Rachel Ann
12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Please don't flame me. Some of my best friends are older people.
No, Amelie I'm not even going to criticize you. But just in case you didn't know, that "some of my best friends are . . ." line (Jews, "Negroes", take your pick) used to be used by assholes who were trying to prove how liberal they were. Before your time, I suspect.

Love

Amelie
12-01-2004, 04:56 PM
It's just a joke Rachel. I know what it means, that's why I used it.
I am not going to be some politically correct person, scared to say what I want. Whether it is in joking or a serious thread. I will say what I please.
The first line I said was true, R. Redford is old.
Then when commenting to Maude, I made light of what I said.
Any way, I was answering Maude, she didn't comment about what I said.
I was talking to Maude.

Rachel Ann
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Amelie, I apologize - thought that maybe it was something so ancient that you were unaware of it. I MUST learn to keep my yap shut *hangs head, blushes*

Love

Madilyn
12-01-2004, 10:44 PM
It's just a joke Rachel. I know what it means, that's why I used it.
I am not going to be some politically correct person, scared to say what I want. Whether it is in joking or a serious thread. I will say what I please.
The first line I said was true, R. Redford is old.
Then when commenting to Maude, I made light of what I said.
Any way, I was answering Maude, she didn't comment about what I said.
I was talking to Maude.

OH MY GOD AMELIE, I've never seen you this worked up before and it is making me have the biggest crush on you girl. There is nothing I love more than a woman who will stand-up for herself and you're at the top of the list sweetie.

My how I've missed hanging out with you girls, but this takes the cake sugar. You can say anything you want to me Amelie, as long as it includes love me, hold me, squeeze me, thrill me. You're incredible, don't ever change!

Kisses,

Maddy :o

"Per doctor's orders, Madilyn has been ordered to bedrest due to an uncontrollable and momentary lapse of reason"

babe4life
12-02-2004, 01:13 PM
So, under Joanna's rules it would be

Pierce Brosnan

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/PierceBrosnan.jpg

Uhm, :o . Me too! Or maybe even:

http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/Guong-mat-Nghe-sy/2003/07/3B9C973D/8_hugh.jpg

Love,
Vicky

babe4life
12-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Alright alright...I'll be serious i just can't decide
Uhm, Tristen ... :o

Now that was very sweet!

Love,
Vicky

Rachel Ann
12-02-2004, 07:34 PM
Uhm, :o . Me too! Or maybe even:
http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/Van-hoa/Guong-mat-Nghe-sy/2003/07/3B9C973D/8_hugh.jpg
Love,
Vicky
I was trying to limit myself to over-50s. OK, OK so Clooney is only 45, I cheated. Richard Gere is 55 but he's not really my type. He was good in "Shall We Dance?" though.

Alright alright...I'll be serious i just can't decide
Don't forget that it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, honey :)

Love

Sarah Cummings
12-07-2004, 02:24 AM
Yea,,Rachel

Why ride a horse, when you can ride a cowboy!!

Amelie
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rachel Ann
12-07-2004, 04:06 AM
In the favorite actress thread, we got to mention contemporaries and classics. Here are MY classics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/borsalino.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/borsalino2.jpg

:cool:

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 06:27 AM
What a tread, I have two problems with this. The first is I am not into watching movies, well not the modern ones so looking through the tread I only recognised two actors they were Piers Brosnan and the other chap. can’t remember his name, but his photo is in post 83.

The second problem is me being straight I see one man much the same as another. So I would want to spend time with or date someone that firstly I knew and someone who I could enjoy a good chat with as that would be all that would happen.

So my choice is Michael Cain or I should say, Sir Michael Cain he is a great actor and a very interesting person with a few more interests thought than if he looks good and are we on my best profile. So I would think it would be an interesting night out.

Amelie
12-07-2004, 02:23 PM
That's right,, Maude is sort like the doorman to "Club Amelie"
Amelie

Georgette
12-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Well Pilgrims it would have to be the DUKE. He's still the ultimate modern Hero for me.

Rachel Ann
12-07-2004, 04:03 PM
I only recognised two actors they were Piers Brosnan and the other chap. can’t remember his name, but his photo is in post 83. . . .
The second problem is me being straight I see one man much the same as another.
So am I but this is fantasy playland! :p

The "other chap" is George Clooney.

Belmondo and Delon (post #88) have been heroes and role models for me since my early teens.

That's right,, Maude is sort like the doorman to "Club Amelie"
Amelie
OK, then, Maude. Is Amelie sore at me?

Jerry
12-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Have you ever seen Greg Norman walk a golf course? Now there is a "real person" with more aura than I've ever seen in a human before.

I'm going down under.

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 06:21 PM
So am I but this is fantasy playland! :p

The "other chap" is George Clooney.

If it's George Clooney then I was wrong, I thought it was that British actor who was caught with the prostitute in LA. But what do I know??

Rachel Ann
12-08-2004, 03:23 PM
Sorry, Clooney is in #36, which was partially quoted in #83

Trinity_cat
12-08-2004, 03:57 PM
I would have to agree with Sandra's choice of Michael Caine.

But only because JENNY won't let me be a lesbian.

Homer Simpson would be a good date :D

Amelie
12-08-2004, 04:21 PM
Sorry about that Maude. I was wondering when someone was going to catch my mistake.
Still,, You are doing a good job as DOOR-PERSON.
Amelie

candiconners
12-12-2004, 09:12 PM
With out a doubt, Jon Johnson. He was the winner of the America's Male Model. His long brown hair and dashing looks won my heart. I would melt just to be close to him.

Rachel Ann
12-12-2004, 09:18 PM
With out a doubt, Jon Johnson.
Good choice. A friend of mine was one of the "regular extras" on Nash Bridges. Sadly, part of the show's demise was a slew of sexual harassment complaints against him by various (female) production workers on the show.

Miss Sherry
04-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Give me Mel, anytime. But then, wouldn't I feel safe with Steven Seagal! Oh, my goodness, then there is that boyish charm of Kevin Costner (what movie was it that he showed his delicious bare ass at the waterfall?) and no bull Wesley Snipes, and ....
I need to lay down.

Sherry

Katie Ashe
04-11-2005, 02:12 PM
If I were a girl I would want Sean Connery.
I currently have a thing for Kate Beckinsale.
If I were a Teen girl or not, Hilary Duff.

Go ahead call me twisted :rolleyes:

Katie

mand
04-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Hi,,Nuffsaid,,This is a good thread. This will be easy to answer, although it would be more than one. The best would be Johnny Depp.
Amelie

PS-My heart pounds when I see Johnny Depp, I have a deep crush on him.

You know I think Amelie is a really fantastic girl and I truely have the upmost respect and admiration for her,......... but were Johnny is concerned we are absolute rivials ;)

Sorry Amelie I want him ............... :)

love mand xxx

azure
04-11-2005, 02:58 PM
this afternoon, I was selling my bass guitar gear(I got the full price £250, sorted!) anyway, the guy who met me was taller than me im 5' 6", he was wearing pure white combat trousers, a tight adidas sleevles top, and he was muscular and ......erm........cute....did I say that out loud.....I didnt expect to feel that, I was really atracted to him, so much I was worried he'd notice. I wasnt dressed or anything,just jeans a la bloke mode. But Sarah, within me was hot n bothered to say the least, and couldnt stop looking at his muscles and listening to his voice mmmmmmmmmm baby please. I so wish I could go back, and go through with the whole op, and just do what everywoman takes for granted. Sorry Im soundinglike a poor me. Every time I see a woman. the way she moves Im filled with jelousy. yes I know its all very unhealthy, maybe I need to talk to someone.