PDA

View Full Version : Difference to GGs?

Holly_of_Bucks
07-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Just been thinking that in mails with GGs they rarely ask for pictures and when they do post pictures they are much less revealing than when we do.

It seems that we CDs love to show our underwear and more given the chance. Is that because we are more confident than GGs or just that men love to show off their um... endowment(s)?

Marla S
07-01-2006, 03:59 PM
I don't think it has something to do with being confident, rather the contrary.

As it is said that men are more of the visual type, I'd say posting revealing pics is a typical male behavior.

Bev06 GG
07-01-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't think it has something to do with being confident, rather the contrary.

As it is said that men are more of the visual type, I'd say posting revealing pics is a typical male behavior.
Yeah that would have been my answer too. I suppose there is an element of shyness too, but men are definitely more visual beings than we are.
BEVxxxx

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 04:12 PM
GG's have nothing to "prove" per say. We don't dress to try to show cleavage for example. Everyone knows, or should know, we've got it there, just don't choose to show it all the time.

And as Marla said, lack of confidence is the LAST thing on our minds. Confidence is the very reason we don't feel the NEED to post revealing pictures.

Also consider that for US (GG's), dressing up, wearing makeup, etc. is something we've been doing all our lives. I'd hate to feel like I needed to have a picture taken of myself every time I get totally "decked out". Geesh...We'd never be able to keep fresh batteries in the Digi Cam.

For myself, the reason "I" don't post a picture here is that I don't care to have every person who stumbles across this web site oggling pictures of me.
I did, however, temporarily post a picture of myself in the GG section, so the other ladies there would have a face to go with the words I type. I have also shared a picture of myself with one other CD here who I have become friends with, and felt certain I could trust her integrity in not sharing it with others.

Please consider also, that when a CD posts a picture en femme, the likelyhood of anyone recognizing who you are when en drab is very low. Whereas, when the GG's post a pic, it's the "US" that we present to the general public every day. I protect my husband's privacy like a Momma Bear, and will not take the chance of Trudi being "outted by association" by someone who happens across my picture here.

So, to sum it up, for me it ain't a matter of confidence, it's a matter of confidentiality.

Amanda Y
07-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Holly, I am a T girl and I never go about showing my underwear in photos to everybody!!!! I would find it embarrasing to see underwear photos of myself posted! I am by no means a prude, I just prefer my photos to reflect myself.

serinalynn
07-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Just been thinking that in mails with GGs they rarely ask for pictures and when they do post pictures they are much less revealing than when we do.

It seems that we CDs love to show our underwear and more given the chance. Is that because we are more confident than GGs or just that men love to show off their um... endowment(s)?

Being a guy, I am not the least bit interested in another mans private parts and I have never shown mine either. however, I have put up on this forum a number of pics in my avatar and in my user profile. I love wearing womens clothing and I don't mind saying it. I would like to have a nice pair of boobs to fit into my plunge bras. I also love looking at women in nice clothing.

Holly_of_Bucks
07-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks GG Vanya. I understand what you say and see your point.

Kate Simmons
07-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Don't know why that is. Maybe it's the same reason why I don't feel pictures are that important. If you are confident enough in yourself, any old picture will do, whether you're out swimming or home with your hair in curlers. One of my favorite sayings is:"Clothes don't make the woman, the woman makes the clothes", but that's just me. Ericka

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Holly, I am a T girl and I never go about showing my underwear in photos to everybody!!!! I would find it embarrasing to see underwear photos of myself posted! I am by no means a prude, I just prefer my photos to reflect myself.

Now THERE's a lady! :clap: :GE:

Eleanor
07-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Very good Ericka!

Stephenie S
07-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Please don't put ME in that catagory. I have no desire to display my underwear in public and I do not consider it a very ladylike thing to do.

To each his own, and I know there are some very attractive pictures in the lingerie section, but Stephenie will not be one of them.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-01-2006, 10:52 PM

Spend a couple of hours on myspace and you'll see how untrue that can be.

Joy Carter
07-02-2006, 04:40 AM
[QUOTE=SSMITH]Please don't put ME in that catagory. I have no desire to display my underwear in public and I do not consider it a very ladylike thing to do.

Totaly Agree with MS Smith !

Anita Mae GG
07-02-2006, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=SSMITH]Please don't put ME in that catagory. I have no desire to display my underwear in public and I do not consider it a very ladylike thing to do.

Totaly Agree with MS Smith !
I agree TOTALLY. It is not very lady like to expose yourself on the internet. Or anywhere else really. That is what I consider teenage girl behavior. Seems it is done here for the attention it gets, (i may be wrong but that is how I view it) and that "attention getting" is how a teen girl dresses and acts. I just don't find it tasetful to post underwear shots. I would never do it. That is not for anyone to see but my husband.

Anita Mae GG
07-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Spend a couple of hours on myspace and you'll see how untrue that can be.
That is true. It is a shame though that these people don't understand how awful they look doing things like that. Though that being said......the majority are either young teens or twenty-something kids or over 40 women trying to be young again. MOST adult women would not expose themselves in any manner like what you are talking about. It's all about maturity and discretion

Taffy
07-03-2006, 09:20 AM

Amen. On another strictly G-rated board, we use the acronym LHCMPA (Look How Cute My Panties Are) to refer to outfits or pictures of such where one's unmentionables are showing. It is not meant to be complimentary and such pictures are banned.

Taffy

MarinaTwelve200
07-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I'd say that it is PRIMARILY because MEN are more VISUALLY orented while women (GGs) are more sound/poetry oriented.====But I DO know MY reason. Its a form of PRIDE. That I can make myself look like THAT---not that im pretty or not, but a pride in my ability to look SO different in my female mode than my male one.

But then again I also have a pride in being able to make myself look like Mark Twain "Mr. Hyde" or Buffalo Bill Cody.

I see it mainly as a "showing off" of my disguise skills than anything psychologicaly significant. I beleive a few of us guys here also have similar motivations. The more "Skin" one can show in fem mode and still pull it off, the greater the pride in ones CD abilities.

Rachel1967
07-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Hi,
To me, when I am dressed as Rachel my attitude is that most GG's don't act in that manner, so as a fem man I try to act as much as possible as an average GG would.