PDA

View Full Version : new shoes help

Bootgirl
07-01-2006, 09:06 PM
thinking about getting these but a little stuck on what color i should get i would love to here others thoughts thanks
jessica

http://www.allsexyshoes.com/asccustompages/products.asp?fpage=1&productID=517&categoryid=15

GG Vanya
07-01-2006, 09:17 PM
I'm a big fan of taupe colored shoes, they give somewhat an illusion of bare feet, and go well with most any color. However, I also love black...and RED! :D

Gaby
07-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Well, you can never have enough different styles of black shoes, you know? But really... depends a lot on if you do go out and plan to wear them with an specific outfit or not.

If it is only to wear at home, get your very favorite color, the color of your favorite team or college, etc. :D

Gaby

luvheels
07-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Black, white or red if you want to be a bad girl. :D The pink is hot too.

Karren H
07-01-2006, 09:35 PM
How about one of each???? hehehe

Love Karren

Khriss
07-01-2006, 10:04 PM
or has Paris Hilton changed it to "hot" ?:eek:
..those are sweet pumps ! , if 4" is a height you can handle ..or learn to...in a heel..I'd go with the most universal color in footwear .."black" (non- seasonal )..while I prefer footwear in patent or smooth leathers myself .. you can expand to other colors and styles eventualy Bootgirl ? ...imho xx"K"

Eleanor
07-01-2006, 10:10 PM
These are what I have! I like Pink or Black!! http://www.sexyshoes.com/p3200.html If you can afford it get both Pink and Black of those shoes you posted!While your at it get a sexy ankle bracelet!

Bootgirl
07-02-2006, 02:24 AM
thank you all for the help ive got it down to three black patent black pu or pink hmm now if i went out more dressed i would get all three whats a girl to do

older not wiser
07-02-2006, 02:46 AM
Gotta' have a pair of white heels,its' summer ya' know and white heels are the "in thing for the season". The black ones ain't bad either or the beige. One things for certain though, a girl can never have enough heels!!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne :GE:

Adrienne Heels
07-02-2006, 06:17 AM
You're seeing more girls wearing gold shoes lately.

So tough to decide!!

Wendy me
07-02-2006, 06:23 AM
you can get any ones you want but if i gout shopping and can't make up my mind to be shure i don't get the wrong ones i get them all ......

Shelly Preston
07-02-2006, 09:09 AM
I would say black sounds the best choice for now as it goes with any outfit

Wenda
07-02-2006, 09:14 AM
How about one of each???? hehehe

Love Karren
Good advice. I have a red pair and a black pair, but my GF says I am a ****, so maybe buy a white pair as well to offset the red and black?

cosmolovesph
07-02-2006, 09:26 AM
i would say, black, red, taupe, maybe white.

The red and whites would be limited on what to wear with i would think.

ava_bruna
07-02-2006, 09:35 AM
I would say black sounds the best choice for now as it goes with any outfit

Shelly is right, but so are other's, guess it's up to how you feel. good luck but all are HOT.

Missy Anne
07-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi Jessica,

If you happen to be a size 11 or 12, I have an unused pair available just like those, in hot pink, that are from FOH and will save you a LOT of cash!

Missy Anne

connie rotten
07-02-2006, 11:48 AM
I have the black ones they go with every thing. I need to get the white ones to wear with white stockings. And the red ones are so vamp I just gotta have them. The others are too conservative for my trashy flair.
My advice is the black. If you can afford the red and the white also get them too.:dancing:

Eric/a
07-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Well, you could get all 10 colors of those for the same price as just one pair of some high heels I know of!

I'd say brown comes to mind as a first choice for several reasons. It's great for fall outfits, and somehow it has a certain "understated sexy" quality that the other colors don't have, at least IMO. Maybe I'm just thinking about several ladies I've seen wearing them with autumn print dresses! Also, most shoes with CD-friendly sizes are only offered in red, white and black; brown is a lot less common.

carol ann
07-02-2006, 07:06 PM
Black to go with anything - cream for summer outfits. Otherwise a colour to match your outfit but that is an extravagent luxury.

Heels not to high - I suggest 4" max for dressy occasions otherwise no more than 3"

The shoes look excellent value - i wish we had one like it in UK.