PDA

View Full Version : Tan all over

peter wing
07-02-2006, 05:58 AM
I use to lay in the sun with swim suit but hated tan lines ,Know I like to tan all over, it looks great with anything. I shaved my legs and went to the stores with guy shorts and my legs still looked great. I don't think any body even noticed. lot's of fun!

Wendy me
07-02-2006, 06:19 AM
thats like what i do i tan all year round and shave my leggs all the time shorts were ever i go when it's warm out and even though i have been noticed no one realy cares.....if asked why i shave my legs i say because i like too.... not realy a big deal....

Olivia
07-02-2006, 11:06 AM
thats like what i do i tan all year round and shave my leggs all the time shorts were ever i go when it's warm out and even though i have been noticed no one realy cares.....if asked why i shave my legs i say because i like too.... not realy a big deal....

:iagree:
Olivia

Win Der Mere
07-02-2006, 01:57 PM
does anyone know of a tan cream which is easily washed off ?
Most folk don't want it to wash off, so I guess I'm in the minority here.
Bare bits just look so much nicer when brown. Me pale skin, just go naturally red and burnt looking in the sun.

Win

celeste26
07-02-2006, 02:16 PM
It used to be that a tan indicated a person was poor and they had to work in the sun. More recently it means they are rich and can waste time sleeping in the sun to get that look.

In any case it means dry skin and a possible cause for cancer, or mountainous bills for moisterizer. Frankly I dont go for than kind of look at all.

Anita Mae GG
07-02-2006, 02:23 PM
I just bought Oil of Olay tan cream. It is called "Touch of Sun". It is used just like regular body lotion and gradually the pigment of your skin changes. It doesn't need to be rinsed, there are no streaky lines like self tanner solutions. It is easy, works, and looks great. I love it. It beats laying out int he sun and risking UV ray damage.

There are also other brands out on the market just like this one. Jergens has a line of tanning moisturizing cream as well.