PDA

View Full Version : What a great couple of days.......

Megan G
07-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Hey all,

It has been a while since I have posted anything on the forums here so I thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone. Life has kept me very busy lately with our first child on the way (t- 12 weeks and counting) and working 8 days a week:( so I have not had much time to post here lately.

My CD'ing had taken a back seat to allow me time to do other things in preperation for the arrival of our first child but as usual I can only ignore that side of me for so long. Many of you may remember that I am "fresh" out of the closet to my wife, even though she has know for over a year (I did a bad hiding job) it has only been 2 months since I have officially come out to her. I must say that she is one hell of a woman and understands that my CD'ing is a part of the person she fell in love with and accepts it 100%. After our inital talk she told me that she was not ready to see me dressed and I completely understood that and promised not to push.

I still find it hard to talk about this side of me so the other day I emailed her and told her that I am frustrated by not having any clothes that fit properly (the charms of ebay:( ) and that I would someday like to go out shopping at a couple of local stores to get an outfit that fit properly. I also mentioned that I would really appricaite her coming along to help. Well to my suprise she agree'ed and set a date for today! I could hardly sleep last night as I was so excited!!

What really took me of guard was I mentioned how I would like to be dressed in front of her at least once before we went shopping to kind of "break the ice" if you will and she told me to go for it!

So Friday night I dressed in a sensible skirt (her's) and white top and bra and made my debut appearance "en femme". While I was a bundle of nerves she took it very well and tried to comfort me as best as prossible. To be totally honest it felt great finally being in the open with her and it eased alot of my fears. So up to now I have spent Friday night and Saturday night dressed up in front of her and alot of my fears have now been subsided.

We are heading out in a couple of hours to go shopping for some new clothes for me, life is looking good.

Laura C
07-02-2006, 08:24 AM
I am so excited for you. I hope your day goes great . Mabe you can show us what your wife pick ouy for you. Laura B

Shelly Preston
07-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi Trisha

Great news, I hope the shopping trip goes as well.
Oh and make sure you buy her something nice too ( she deserves it)

Megan G
07-04-2006, 07:19 AM
What a day!!

Started out like any normal Sunday for my wife and I, had breakfast showered ect....

We headed to town trying to get to the stores when they first opened. Our first stop Value village, a nice thrift store that we have been in before (but not for me). This time it was all about finding me a couple of outfits that actually fit and looked good also:happy:

My wife immediatly took me to the skirt isle and started searching for some nice skirts in my size. After about 15 mins she had 5 for me to try on so off to the dressing rooms we go.....

Well I was able to narrow those 5 down to two skirts that I absolutely love. A short denim skirt and a beautifull leather skirt. So after that it was all about finding some tops to go with them.....

After a short search we found a nice white Gap sweater to go with either skirt so that was it. Time to check out and head to another local store, Winners. It was a little difficult finding something nice in my size but we managed to find a nice white blouse.

After that it was off to our local Walmart for some pantyhose and tights.

All in All it was a great day, I will post pics later

Trish

jamie_44
07-04-2006, 08:16 AM
Hi Trisha, sounds like you had fun and how lucky you are to have such an understanding wife.

Emeralddragon
07-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Good on ya girl. Its nice to hear about such good times.

Patty
07-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Glad to hear that you had such a nice shopping trip. What I great wife you have.
Hugs
Patty

KELLYANN
07-06-2006, 10:41 PM
GOOD FOR YOU TRISHA!! good luck to you, and what a great wife you have!!

tekla west
07-06-2006, 11:05 PM
May you be the best of both worlds, both mom and dad, to your new kid. And, in being the mom from time to time, your wife might find something to like about you she never knew about. Forget about the panties, the bra, the stockings and chemises, I NEVER felt more fem than doing those 3:00 am feedings. Your child will never care what is on your back, only what is in your heart. As the Beatles said, "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to love you make." I envy you. I see more of my kids bills from college (not that I mind that at all) then I do of them. I wish I could have put those years on slo-mo and have them last forever. But I do, because I took the time to do it when it counted.