PDA

View Full Version : Batting .500

insearchofme
07-02-2006, 09:43 AM
My wife knows and accepts that I like to wear panties (we wear the same size), but that's it. Yesterday while we were getting dressed she handed me a brand new pair of her panties (light blue jockey briefs) and asked if I wanted them. They just didn't fit her correctly. I usually wear high cut or French style panties but you know my answer.

Today I walked into the bathroom as she was painting her toe nails. I stuck my foot out and said, " How about doing mine while you're at it"? she declined (darn it!). so I guess I'm batting .500.

JasmineR
07-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Well, it seems as though she is coming around, which is a good thing. Maybe you could throw out hints from time to time like the toe nail painting. Eventually she might go for it.

Don't push to hard though.

Wenda
07-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Well, it seems as though she is coming around, which is a good thing. Maybe you could throw out hints from time to time like the toe nail painting. Eventually she might go for it.

Don't push to hard though.
Good advice. Remember to be grateful for the support she does give you, and to not forget what her concerns as well as her fantasies might be. Nice to hear, good for you. :D :love:

Calliope
07-02-2006, 11:08 AM
Since she has handed you a pair of her undies, I would say you're in very good shape. Many, many of us have waited a decade or two for a moment like that. Your future looks sunny.

Karren H
07-02-2006, 11:31 AM
My wife knows and accepts that I like to wear panties (we wear the same size), but that's it. Yesterday while we were getting dressed she handed me a brand new pair of her panties (light blue jockey briefs) and asked if I wanted them. They just didn't fit her correctly. I usually wear high cut or French style panties but you know my answer.

Today I walked into the bathroom as she was painting her toe nails. I stuck my foot out and said, " How about doing mine while you're at it"? she declined (darn it!). so I guess I'm batting .500.

Dana!!! Quick run out and buy her some new bras, slips, hose, dresses, skirts.....ALL that don't fit her!!! Then just stand back and see what happens!!! hehehe

BTW, I'm still looking for that nurses uniform!!! Attention!!! Nurse Karren....please report to the ER!!!!! LOL

Love ya.....Karren

Joy Carter
07-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Dana offer to do her nails for her Hun! :D

Marla GG
07-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Oooh, how lucky that you wear the same size. Make sure you let her know how much you appreciated her gesture, and remember never to "share" her things without permission. Here's hoping your stats keep improving!

Love, Marla xx

Cherry Lynn
07-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Dana offer to do her nails for her Hun! :D
I agree as I used to do my wife's and one night after painting hers she offered to do mine. I really loved it even though I am better at it than her which is the reason I do hers. It is worth a try.

insearchofme
07-02-2006, 03:13 PM
Trust me when I tell you this, she will NEVER come around to my wearing bras or other items. I've know this woman for over 39 years and i know how far i can push it.

That being said, I am thankful for her and her accepting my wearing panties.

Karren, not the ER but the recovery room.

deana cd
07-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Cute story Dana! By the way, I love jockey's too

Julie Avery
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM
There are a lot of pro baseball players who'd be happy to bat .500 (which, for our English friends, would mean the player hit the ball and got on base about as often as he made an out, in American baseball) Not sure that explains it, but I tried ;)

Sarah Rabbit
07-02-2006, 03:50 PM
I think she probably feels if you are going to wear 'Panties' maybe you should be able to do your own toes..0.02

Sarah R. :bunny: