PDA

View Full Version : Always another experience to have

FROCKYHORROR
07-02-2006, 10:25 AM
In this battle of self acceptance we go through,for me theres always this hope that maybe it'll just stop,that i'll just think right thats it i've done it all and now its time to be just a normal bloke, but i find theres allways something else i want to try, and so it never ceases till that experience is had, for instance today i was thinking of stopping,not purging,just stopping in the hope that i'd have the nerve to purge, when i'm sitting in the garden with the sun beaming down, i look down and see my hairy pale legs and wham,trigger, "wouldn't it be nice to look down and see a pair of smooth tanned legs",women get to exeperience that all the time,i wonder what thats like..so off i set,shave,tanning cream,fem shorts and top,back in garden,look down,oh how lovely, start thinking of stopping again,relieved cos that experience has been had now i can get on with life..but no...another thought hits me..."hmmm i wonder what it'd be like to do some sunbathing like a women in a nice white bikini..."...Nope haven't got round to it yet,but its there eating away at the back of my mind....With me its the constant curiousity to experience the things that women get to experience naturally. I wonder if i'd stop once i've experienced that one....Has anyone here done this, and is there any end to it?

Charleen
07-04-2006, 07:09 PM
No. Relax. Go with it. Don't fight it and you'll be happier. As been said on many threads, our urges/needs ebb and come back. Bottom line is to enjoy yourself which ever self happens to be at the moment.

racquel
07-04-2006, 07:15 PM
["hmmm i wonder what it'd be like to do some sunbathing like a women in a nice white bikini..."...Nope haven't got round to it yet,but its there eating away at the back of my mind....With me its the constant curiousity to experience the things that women get to experience naturally. I wonder if i'd stop once i've experienced that one....Has anyone here done this, and is there any end to it?[/QUOTE]
Be sure to limit the time you are out in your white bikini as the tan lines take forever to fade,:o .I know from personal experience.:eek:

VeronicaMoonlit
07-04-2006, 07:53 PM
A friend of mine often says this:

Experiences can change you.

And I agree, to a certain extent.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Katrina
07-04-2006, 08:06 PM
This may not be a popular position, but sun bathing is bad for your skin. I know that tan skin looks sooooo good, but you are risking skin cancer with every minute you expose your skin to sunlight. Don't even think of going to a tanning booth either - they are just as bad. Basically, if it browns your skin, you are exposing it to the bad rays.

That said, go get your white bikini. I want one too!

KELLYANN
07-04-2006, 08:17 PM
:2c: if you purge, i think you will regret it! hang on to that handbag HUN! HUGS KELLYANN

GG Vanya
07-04-2006, 09:22 PM
This may not be a popular position, but sun bathing is bad for your skin. I know that tan skin looks sooooo good, but you are risking skin cancer with every minute you expose your skin to sunlight. Don't even think of going to a tanning booth either - they are just as bad. Basically, if it browns your skin, you are exposing it to the bad rays.

That said, go get your white bikini. I want one too!

Katrina,

With summer here, and all the tanning talk, I am SO glad someone finally said this!

I used to own my own sunbed, had it right there in our Master Bedroom suite.
Yes it was a luxury to be able to tan, then head straight for the shower....BUT, I got the scare of my life when a small dark spot on one calf began to "grow". Thankfully it was benign, but that was IT for me and tanning.

I am very fair skinned and burn easily, so now I use Coppertone's Endless Summer, Sunless Tanning, Gradual Tan Lotion. Just rub a dab on after each shower, and you keep a very natural golden tan year 'round. No orange tint, no darker tint on your knees, no orange hands like Al Gore had during the Presidential Election Debates LOL. If you buy it right now, they're even including a free small bottle for facial tanning.

Trudi has even used it, for those days when she's in shorts on the golf course.

Self tanning lotions have come a LONG way in recent years ladies!

tekla west
07-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I live in California where sun worship is the state religion. I begin to work on my tan in April (sometimes late march) and do it right into October. I don't like looking like some goth / punk rock babe all white like I never see the light of day. Too much may be bad, but sunlight has many postive points too, so if you don't over do it, but work on it in a gradual and consistant basis, its pretty healthy, and very pretty too. By the way, the one amoung us who shave thier legs, they look much better tan.