PDA

View Full Version : Just a Conversation Between us Girls/Gurls

Joy Carter
07-02-2006, 12:07 PM
The So (not accepting) and I were in the bed room and the talk turned to under ware, I had just got a buy on panties and told her about it and she agreed it was a good buy and we went on to talking buying bra's. She told "ME" to watch out for sales because I could be paying over twenty five dollars each otherwise. Just a small thing but I think she knows it will be inevitable that I would be buying them. :D

Billijo49504
07-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Just a suggestion, when you find a sale, she was talking about, buy two bras. Get 1 for you and 1 for her. I always, when buying womens wear, is to always get here something too. It worked for me...Bill

Marla S
07-02-2006, 12:44 PM
The So (not accepting) and I were in the bed room and the talk turned to under ware, I had just got a buy on panties and told her about it and she agreed it was a good buy and we went on to talking buying bra's. She told "ME" to watch out for sales because I could be paying over twenty five dollars each otherwise. Just a small thing but I think she knows it will be inevitable that I would be buying them. :D
Sounds good :thumbsup: Its the small steps that count.

Cherry Lynn
07-02-2006, 12:58 PM
I buy shoes, bras, etc. for my wife also. I shop Ebay a lot and when looking at shoes or whatever for me if I see something she will like in her size I either bid on it without her knowing or sometimes ask her to look at it and if she likes I bid on it. She knows I buy things for me also and is OK with it. I bought us matching pairs of Fly Flot sandals at a bargain. Have a happy 4th.

Caitlintgsd
07-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Just a suggestion, when you find a sale, she was talking about, buy two bras. Get 1 for you and 1 for her. I always, when buying womens wear, is to always get here something too. It worked for me...Bill

Sometimes I do that when I find something she'd like but I don't really care for. Otherwise she pretty much just helps herself to my closet anyway. These days I go to my closet to see what's actually there before I think about what outfit to wear while out. I never really know what's in the laundry cause she's worn it. I don't complain or say anything. I'm fortunate that she's as accepting as she is.

Tina Dixon
07-02-2006, 02:31 PM
I think you got it going Joy:thumbsup:

Sarah Rabbit
07-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Perhaps you could ask her to accompany you so as to show you how not to fall into that 'Trap'... It might be pushing a too hard but you never know.. Only you are in a position to gauge your S.O.

Sarah R. :bunny:

HaleyPink2000
07-02-2006, 09:39 PM
When I buy something for myself I always buy something for my Wife.