PDA

View Full Version : Dressed Today and Happy

Jodi Lynn
07-02-2006, 04:49 PM
Well it has been awhile since I have dressed. I think it was the gulit thing from my wife (non-supportive) knowing now. Ever since she found out last year I have been dressing less and less. I don't think I have been fully dressed for the past six months. I would even get my things out and set them out to put them on and I wouldn't get dressed putting them all away again. Today I had the chance to get dressed all day long. Put my bra and panties on. Put my makeup on. Put my wig on. Put in my earrings and a necklace on. Put on a red tank top and a pair of white shorts and sandals. OH it felt great to be Jodi again :happy: . I have missed Jodi so much. I know that Jodi is allways inside of me, but letting her out again was so good. I really never want to hide again. I miss going out to the clubs. It will probably be awhile till I can get to where I was brfore, but I will.

johnna
07-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Hey Jodi,

Congrats on a great day!! I too had a similar day and understand your comments. I can relate to how great it feels to have an "all femme" kind of day! Stay true to who you are!

Huggs...

KELLYANN
07-03-2006, 05:32 AM
HI JODI! SO GLAD TO SEE YOUR POST. you just hang right here with your own. WE are all here. :hugs:

Janereed
07-03-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey Jodi!

Good for you! I know how frustrating it can be when you cant dress up, but it also makes the times when you can that much better.
Im waiting at the moment until I can get my new dress on! Cant wait!

Jane

Kaitlyn Michele
07-03-2006, 08:46 AM
hi jodi

sounds like you had a great time ...i'm happy for you

a thought for you ...the grass always seems greener ......my wife and i are kaput with crossdressing beingthe driver...

i dress at will and frankly have had fantastic dressing experiences recently(knock on wood)....the thing is alot of times i wish it was back to the grind where i went years w/o dressing...i love(d?) my wife and miss our times together..

so in the end, try to make sure you balance it out...(i did that but it still didnt work out..heh) and make sure you're honest with yourself about how much you dress...

have a great day

-m

Kaitlyn Michele
07-03-2006, 08:46 AM
by the way

great smile!!!!

Claire B
07-03-2006, 09:18 AM
Hello Jodi,
I too am so happy to read your post. I know how you feel about a non accepting wife. Being Jodi is your time to be stress and worry free. And we all need this time for ourselves. So hang in there and enjoy be Jodi when and as much as you can.

Hugs, Claire

Wenda
07-03-2006, 11:29 AM
It's all about balance, isn't it? How much can you let go, for how much emotional cost, to get how much emotional gain from your SO. My SO was very worried and nervous when I rediscovered dressing 2 years ago, but, after a long weekend away, she not only discovered Wenda, a new friend, lover and shopping buddy, but she also discovered Jaya, a long-hidden dom, longing to express herself. you never know how its going to unfold. Good to see you back. All the best!

urban gypsy
07-03-2006, 11:38 AM
I know how hard it can be to dress fully wife the one you love is on a down about it.
Ann Marie is usually very supportive about emelda but there are times when she doesn't want her about so emelda stays packed away until Ann Marie is ready for her to come out to play.