PDA

View Full Version : One of Those Days!!

Karren H
07-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Ok, so I've been planning this trip for a week or two and I had all the wrinkles ironed out!! So I thought. I had planned on going into work Sunday evening (no one is ever there), dressing, and driving enfemme to Central West Virgina. Have a meeting early monday morning. So an hour before I was slated to leave...Crack!! Thunder storm knocks out power to the house. Drag out the generator. Go get fuel. Hook up the refridgerators and a fan and some lights for the wife. Kids will be home in a few hours and just saw the power company truck go by!! Great!! Back on track.

Say goodbye, kiss, I love you, drive carefully...and off to work. As I near the office I notice that one entrance is blocked off, around the block to the other entrance. Same thing!! They are working on the lot and I have to get the sompany vehicle, pickup my travel totes and get dressed! Opsie, just ran over a couple cones. Hehe. Ok now there's 10 guys infront of the building, working on the lot so I'm thinking that comeing out the front enfemme doesn't look like a good idea right now. Maybe they will leave. So into the building and was met by two security gaurds!! Usually only one!! So, how's the lot comeing, I ask? Slow, they are way behind. Grrrrrrrr

Ok Well maybe I can partly drrss and sneak out the back!! Hmmmm. Backs locked down and they are working there too!! Now I've about given up on dressing here and now I'm worried about getting 6 travel totes and a box past security!! "Hey what's in that box"!!! LOL Ok so I chitchat a bit with the guards and tell them that I have a bunch of material to hand out in the meeting tommorow!! And they seem to ok with that so I make a trip up and bring back a box (of heels) and a tote with papers sticking out if it. Sailed right by, guard was on the phone!! Whewww.

One more trip and I'm home free!! Back up stairs and return with 5 nylon totes!! "Have a great Holiday!! I say as I head for the door!! You too he replys!! "Wait a second"! Ekkkkk, I'm toast!!. "Don't forget to swipe your I'd card so the computer knows you out of the building". Ahhhh, thanks!, I say and out the door I go!!

So now I'm heading south, the only thing fem I have on is a clearcoat of nail polish. And I'm kind of bummed out. And yes I'm typeing on my blackberry and driving at the same time!! But plan to get down to the hotel, dress, and go out for dinner!! My luck there will be a Nuns convention or something like that. Hehehe

to be Continued... (Don't you just hate it when they do that??).

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
07-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Arrggggg:D

Eleanor
07-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Karren Hutton;Agent CD007.Fugedaboutit!!!:happy:

I have so much respect for you Karren!!!

Phyliss
07-02-2006, 05:38 PM
Sheeeesh! some people have all the fun.

SherriePall
07-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Karren -- I thought for sure you would figure something out. But sometimes our plans do go awry. I'm sure you'll recover and have a great time en femme. I wish you the best.

Jennaie
07-02-2006, 06:04 PM
Always living life on the edge ar'nt you Karren? If it wer'nt for the thrill of getting caught, I think you would be bored getting dressed. :D

Emeralddragon
07-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Next time just make sure you have a penknife a piece of string and a lolipop stick and like macguyver you will come out on top. Though hopefully such occasions dont happen too often in future.

Karren H
07-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Always living life on the edge ar'nt you Karren? If it wer'nt for the thrill of getting caught, I think you would be bored getting dressed. :D

Well, I'm not denying that there is that component of excitement of being able to pass as a female. Once I started going out enfemme, staying at home and dressing just wasn't that much fun any more!! I still love the way I fell when dressed no matter where I am but I guess I need something a little more. Dressing enfemme in public...crawling around underground mines...typeing on my blackberry while doing 70 mph down the freeway!! Hehehe. Not a deathwish to get caught. More of a rush not getting caught.

And I just pulled over into a rest area to finish this and to call home to see if the power is back on!!

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
07-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Now don't you wish you listened to your sister when she wanted to explain how to dressin the car??? GIGGLE GIGGLE !!!

Hugs hun,
Emily Ann

serinalynn
07-02-2006, 06:36 PM
Karren HUtton, Madam Excitment 007!! Comming to a theater near you!!

Holly
07-02-2006, 06:39 PM
...But plan to get down to the hotel, dress, and go out for dinner!! My luck there will be a Nuns convention or something like that. Hehehe...Perhaps the good sisters will share a meal with you... they've got to eat, too! Have fun one your trip and don't let the bumpy start put you off.

Karren H
07-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Now don't you wish you listened to your sister when she wanted to explain how to dressin the car??? GIGGLE GIGGLE !!!

Hugs hun,
Emily Ann

Hey. Who let you on the PC on a weekend?? I'm telling your wife! Hehe. And I took the Jeep liberty. Its so small that I can barly change my mind let alone my clothes. :D

Ekkkkk. Big turn!! Almost dropped the blackberry. And the power is back on at home. Wifes happy!! And I had to use the mens room!! Sandwitched between two truckers at the urineal!! Ewwwww.

Love Karren

Karren H
07-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Perhaps the good sisters will share a meal with you... they've got to eat, too! Have fun one your trip and don't let the bumpy start put you off.

Good point Holly!!
I wonder if they have any extra habits? I do look good in black and white!

Less than an hour to go. And starting to loose data. WV mountains!!

I'll be back after a word from our sponser.......

Love Karren

Karren H
07-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, got to the hotel and checked in and drug all my bags up to the room....5th floor. And then went an checked out the place, in male mode, where are all the doors, stairways, elevators..... snack machines!! hehehe There was a concert going on accross the street so the hotel was pretty packed.

Then back to the room to start the process. Since I had not dressed on the way down and was in no hurry, I took my time. Painted my toe and finger nails a pretty dark pink. Laid out my clothes, combed out a couple wigs, and started to dress. After I was dressed I started my makeup routine....shaved again, foundation, eyebrows, eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, powder and lipstick.... Took my time and enjoyed every minute of it. Then on with the hair, jewelery, and shoes...... took a few pics just to see how I looked....the camera never lies!! lol And here's a couple... New dress from K-mart Jaclyn Smith on clearence!! Going to take a walk outside now.....

Love Karren

Sarah Rabbit
07-03-2006, 01:34 AM
Is the world ready for a 'Blonde' Karren Hutton? :lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Karren H
07-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Is the world ready for a 'Blonde' Karren Hutton? :lol:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Hmmmmm Nope!!! They would be Kari, Kandi, and Karren......every new look deserves a new persona!! hehe

Love Karren

Karren H
07-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Well, it’s Monday morning and I did get some sleep, got to bed about 3ish… Took me a couple hours to clean up and pack all my fem clothing. Hauled everything down to the jeep and met some coworkers down in the lobby. Ten minutes before the meeting is to start, an engineer that I work closely with walks in and says “Talked to the security guard last night and he sure was talking about you” …. That got my attention quickly…. OK???? Seams that the guard got a charge out of my not being able to find the company vehicle, not that I had hauled way too many things to the jeep!! LOL All and all it has been a great trip, different than I planned but still a good one!! Have a great 4th of July tomorrow!!

New pics at - http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/karrenhutton/slideshow?.dir=/112ere2&.src=ph

Love Karren

Photo of me at 3am, surfing crossdressers.com.....appoloies for the abreviated webcam session....poor wireless......

Deidra Cowen
07-03-2006, 09:12 AM
I love reading about your adventures...you are quite the risk taker but seem pretty smart so ya get away with it! Keep on having fun and being pretty!

Karren H
07-03-2006, 10:17 AM
I love reading about your adventures...you are quite the risk taker but seem pretty smart so ya get away with it! Keep on having fun and being pretty!

Thanks, Deidra. Calculated risks and I do put a lot of planning into my events!!! But something unexpected usually crops up and just have to be flexible and adjust!!! But it's fun and don't plan to stop any time soon!!!

Love Karren

Wenda
07-03-2006, 11:06 AM
My luck there will be a Nuns convention or something like that. Hehehe

to be Continued... (Don't you just hate it when they do that??).

Love Karren[/QUOTE]
Don't laugh, the last time I was in San Antonio, there was an Episcopalean convention at the St. Anthony. They thought I was one of the speakers.
So, Karen, I am going to Calgary at the end of the week during Stampede, and could use a partner in crime to stir things up (ok, honestly, Calgary during stampede week is already shaken AND stirred) or just enjoy the lunacy. Any chance of coming to Canada's energy capital for a meeting?

Karren H
07-03-2006, 12:55 PM
So, Karen, I am going to Calgary at the end of the week during Stampede, and could use a partner in crime to stir things up (ok, honestly, Calgary during stampede week is already shaken AND stirred) or just enjoy the lunacy. Any chance of coming to Canada's energy capital for a meeting?

WOW. Sounds like a fun time. Let me go ask my wife!! Hehehe. Problem is we sold our Canadian mine last year and she knows that!! Maybe next year!!

Love Karren

tekla west
07-03-2006, 03:53 PM
me, I just want to know how you get all that in a Jeep? My god girl, rock stars travel with less wardrobe and they have an entrouage to lug it around for them, and a semi to store it in.

Karren H
07-03-2006, 04:19 PM
me, I just want to know how you get all that in a Jeep? My god girl, rock stars travel with less wardrobe and they have an entrouage to lug it around for them, and a semi to store it in.

Hmmmm. That gives me an idea!! Buy an old fullsized van and retrofit it into Karren's MDR!! Mobile Dressing Room. Kind of like Clark Kents phone booth on wheels! Only I'm changeing into Lois Lane instead of superman. Hehehe. Gone are the days of searching for a place to transform!! Stocked with all my clothes, laptop, high speed internet and digital photography equpmnet!!

Wonder if the wife will let me put that in next years budget?? Without an atractive rate-of+return?? Love it!!

Love Karren

Wenda
07-03-2006, 04:24 PM
WOW. Sounds like a fun time. Let me go ask my wife!! Hehehe. Problem is we sold our Canadian mine last year and she knows that!! Maybe next year!!

Love Karren
Warranty work? Or maybe diversifying into nuclear, or wind, or solar?

tekla west
07-03-2006, 04:26 PM
if you use in your travels, which seem frequent, then its a tax write off. At any rate, that would be a real conversion van wouldn't it?

Kaitlyn Michele
07-03-2006, 04:30 PM
KAren

i love the jaclyn smith dress and the stories are terrific!!

out and about i so much fun!! keep it up!

i love how far you go to get up and out...

HaleyPink2000
07-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Did you plan on Nuns at the Hotel? You need several costumes with you! LOLOL Oh yeah, a Nun costume would be really not you Sis. :D

I can see you are putting like loads of time in plans for the trips. You need to get a mini storage yet for the clothes you have. Hmmm? Ok I got it, send your old ones to Em or me. Then you can borrow them back when the styles come around again. BTW the dress is very cute on you Sis!

Karren H
07-03-2006, 10:46 PM
Did you plan on Nuns at the Hotel? You need several costumes with you! LOLOL Oh yeah, a Nun costume would be really not you Sis. :D

I can see you are putting like loads of time in plans for the trips. You need to get a mini storage yet for the clothes you have. Hmmm? Ok I got it, send your old ones to Em or me. Then you can borrow them back when the styles come around again. BTW the dress is very cute on you Sis!

Thanks, Haley.....where have you been? Vacation? Are retirees allowed to go on vacation?? hehehe

Love Karren