PDA

View Full Version : Friends and making new ones

Amanda Y
11-28-2004, 07:04 PM
I have just come home from a party (which lasted all weekend!) at a friends house and felt the need to share!
A few of my close friends are Mistresses and have truely beautiful hearts. Ruby had a dinner party on Saturday with about 15 women there and I was the only CD there, (Ruby is a T/S), I was warmly welcomed by all the women at the party and was just one of the girls. A very special thing happened when another guest who also happens to a Mistress and an extremely close girlfriend made the comment "Amanda you are the only CD that I know whom has the courage to come out to the dinner parties and be perfectly comfortable around people". I felt nothing but pride!
Around these girls(most of them had never any contact with a CD before), I was just another girl and treated exactly the same!
I still fielded the usual questions from a few of the ladies but was happy to answer all of them!
Basically I made 12 new friends this weekend and also made the point that if I can help to show people, that we are all people who have a heart,just like themselves.
HUGZ
AMANDA :D [COLOR=Magenta] Proud 2 be me

nuffsaid
12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Wish I could have been there with you. I haven't had a girls only party in a long time.

Wendy me
12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
i hope you have manny more trips with the girls

racquel
12-02-2004, 12:26 AM
just a quick question if i may.if all the women were mistresses who served them?did they bring their own subs or did the hostess have her sub do all.have had professional mistresses in my life(as friends)and have served faithfully.they can be quite demanding sometimes on their ''days off''. :confused:

Celeste GG
12-02-2004, 12:47 AM
Amanda. good on you! Give all my Mistres friends On the Gold Coast a big hug and kiss for me. some will know me, but some I have hard of. Specially Mistress Ruby.

I'll be up in Brisbane and Noosa Next Year.

Celeste