PDA

View Full Version : anyone try fake toenails?

ashlee chiffon
07-02-2006, 10:27 PM
saw them the other day...had 'em for the big toesie and packages with the other toes included...liked the already painted ones! Just wondering how they fit from any gals that have tried them?

Bernadina
07-03-2006, 09:01 PM
I'd be wee bit concerned about how they would cut through the toes on my stockings. I have to keep my toenails short just to save the hose.

I guess it would be Ok with toeless pantihose.

dancer1
07-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Will be going to the salon and have the pedicure done, i love the way the end of the nail is like snow white.
And a little aqua color will be nice i want my own.
Twice have been to hospital they could not care rather commented on nice work.
:hugs: Nadeen

Eleanor
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
How I make my sexy toenails:Plastic jar filled with Hydrogen Peroxide.Put said toes into this for about 2 minutes.Voila!Beautiful toes!

Sarah Rabbit
07-03-2006, 09:17 PM
I've Used Fake Toe Nails as Finger nails with good effect, however keeping them on was another matter :heehee:

Sarah R. :bunny:

vcutenyc
07-03-2006, 09:24 PM
i saw the fake toe nails in the store recently. i think they would look bad in barefeet but under a pair of stockings would probably look real enough.

ashlee chiffon
07-04-2006, 12:13 AM
actually, i was thinking of one of the red painted ones with designs for Just the big toes...not for all the other nails as I would have a clear coat on them*
...think they would be fun to wear out with some sandals..but wasn't thinking of wearing hose as i would be in drab when in public... haven't braved being "out and about" fully dressed yet...