PDA

View Full Version : Argh~! Caught! Embaressed!

Janereed
07-03-2006, 02:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Im new to these forums, and I must say Its so wonderful to have people who go through the same things, both good and bad, as I do.

Anyway, I live in a small 2 bedroom apartment, and recently my housemates moved out. This was great! I thought i could dress up alot more often etc.

So last night I was mucking around dressing up, and I decided to take a nice shower. I had left all my bras and clothes out on my bed and on the floor.
Then I heard the door open!!! It was my housemates comming in to get the last of her stuff, WITHOUT CALLING!:o I had nothing to put on, not even my towl!!

I diddnt know what to do, she would have seen all my bras etc, so I just stayed in the shower, hoping shed freak out and leave. Anyway, about 20 minutes passed and she was still there! I had to think fast. She finally called my name, I opened the door and told her i had a girl in there with me, and neither of us had clothes.

She believed it! She called, OK! Ill go into the laundry! But I called, NO! Can you please just come back tommorow!

FINALLY she left!! thank goodness! It actually worked out ok, it did look like a girl had stripped off before having a shower with me!
So shes comming over tonight to get her stuff, Im going to have to lie again about my fake girlfriend...I hate lying, but Im just so damm good at it now! You gotta be when your in the Dressing Closet!

So I was caught, but due to my amazing abilty to improvise, I think* I have gotten away with it, I will know tonight, if she is akward etc, Ill know Ive been busted...:(

Love, Jane

KELLYANN
07-03-2006, 03:16 AM
JANE dear. you must think ahead. did you have your door locked? if so, they/she/he must of had a key. and they probobly thought nothing of coming in to get some last things. hope you dodged the bullit on that one. but i'm sure your ex roomies will be wondering. if you're going to be in the closet, make sure the door is closed, and have an escape plan. i wish you well. ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings. you will be fine! KELLYANN

Jean GG
07-03-2006, 03:27 AM
I hate lying, but Im just so damm good at it now! You gotta be when your in the Dressing Closet!

Dear Jane:
it's understandable that you would have to think quickly in such a situation...and I congratulate you for getting out of that one :)

I hope you do not mind that I am picking up on something completely differentt...and possibly starting a new thread...IF YOU ARE SO GOOD AT LYING DO YOU LIE ONLY ABOUT YOUR CD or does it then carryover to other situations??? Just curious...:) jean

Janereed
07-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Dear Jane:
it's understandable that you would have to think quickly in such a situation...and I congratulate you for getting out of that one :)

I hope you do not mind that I am picking up on something completely differentt...and possibly starting a new thread...IF YOU ARE SO GOOD AT LYING DO YOU LIE ONLY ABOUT YOUR CD or does it then carryover to other situations??? Just curious...:) jean

Thank you Jean. That was a very interesting question, I had never thought about it, This was the first time I have been in a situation like this, I am usually VERY careful when they lived here. They went away most weekends, and I usually dressed then. She did have a key, but the chain lock was on too, she just slid the chain up and came in!

I am genrally a very honest person, but I just dont feel ready, or If i ever will be, to tell anyone I know. I currently live in a very backward country town in Australia, the news would spread fast, and I would be ridiculed to no extent!

Hopefully next year I will move to one of our wonderful cities, and maybe things will be differnt.

Love, Jane

Shelly Preston
07-03-2006, 03:48 AM
If you room mate is observant you have been caught.
You said you left "I had left all my bras " if there was more than one and it was noticed you story Will not stand up to scrutiny.
You may be lucky and not get asked the question.
Also it may depend on if she really believed you had a girl with you.

best wishes

Jean GG
07-03-2006, 03:49 AM
I am genrally a very honest person, but I just dont feel ready, or If i ever will be, to tell anyone I know. I currently live in a very backward country town in Australia, the news would spread fast, and I would be ridiculed to no extent!

I see...thanks Jane and good luck! I do think that it is a pity tha we are in this world such a short period of time and some of us must live as we do because of society's prejudices...:) jean

Kate Simmons
07-03-2006, 03:53 AM
I used to disappoint myself as the only thing I ever did lie about was my femme self when I was trying to conceal it from my wife. For the last 5 years since I've come "out", I never lie about even that.I feel better about it. Even if I go to the store to buy something and the check out girl casually asks if it is for me, I say yes. Whether they really believe it or not is another story but at least I'm not lying. I think the biggest lie was to myself however. Trying to convince myself for years that this part of me did not exist. Since I've accepted it as the truth, I've felt much better. Ericka

Janereed
07-03-2006, 04:12 AM
If you room mate is observant you have been caught.
You said you left "I had left all my bras " if there was more than one and it was noticed you story Will not stand up to scrutiny.
You may be lucky and not get asked the question.
Also it may depend on if she really believed you had a girl with you.

best wishes

Im really worried now! She is observant, but it seems odd that she wouldnt have left straight away wouldnt it? I know if I was in that position I would of got my stuff and left. She made a coffee! Like I said she offered to go into the laundry so "we" could get changed, so she must have believed me to that point right?

Annesah
07-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Not necessarily. I think she's got you! I think she's interested. Talk with her.

Janereed
07-03-2006, 04:38 AM
Annesah,

She is the girlfriend of the other house mate! they were a couple, still are, so i doupt she was interested. But she had only come into my room and peek into my wardrobe and see my bras, tops etc. So maybe she already knew. Either way its really embaressing, I know that she will probably tell everyone she knows, she has a habit of that...

Either way i will let everyone know what eventually happens, if anything(hopefully!)

jane

Janereed
07-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Well it seems that Im in the clear!

It really was an amazing set of circumstances, and events that led to me almost getting caught.

It seems She was shaken at my yelling for her to leave, and SHE was actually feeling guilty about it! That made me feel really bad and I apologised alot to her. Her boyfriend also believed it, I had mentioned before the incident that I had cleaned the bathroom (because I had), so unintentionally it seems I had an allibi all along.

Im so happy, and now just counting the hours until my new clothes arrive (via post of course!) Will be a good night tonight :heehee:

ashlee chiffon
07-04-2006, 10:28 PM
you didn't get caught en femme, so there is still no "smoking gun" to tie you into the clothes, though i must agree that she probably is thinking along the lines of you wearing the bras...but not sure of it! Don't confess if she confronts you, or it will probably Will let the cat out of the bag!
good luck~

typical_guy
07-04-2006, 10:59 PM
I've more or less come out of the crossdressing closet. I just don't care if people know anymore. I told my mother, my close friends, and probably a couple people I shouldn't have mentioned it to. It's such a relief to be able to tell people and then they can deal with it how they see fit. I just don't care anymore. It's my life and I'm going to do what makes me happy. If others aren't happy with some aspects of me, then they can chose not to speak to me. I wouldn't be happy about that but I'm tired of surrounding myself with people that do not fully accept or know me. I would suggest when you make a brand new friend, just tell 'em cause they dont have any preconceived ideas about you and i find that it's good cause then you have someone to talk to - especially if they are female. I've found a couple women that would go shopping with me. We had a great time.

Calliope
07-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I would suggest when you make a brand new friend, just tell 'em cause they dont have any preconceived ideas about you and i find that it's good cause then you have someone to talk to - especially if they are female.

Yes, it's easier, better for all around, to start with a 'clean slate.' Family, at least in theory, should be able to roll with any revelations and are even duty-bound to offer support - such is the conception of unconditional love and trust. Much trickier are the friends, roommates, former lovers, etc. - bound only by conditional love and trust - who must suddenly shed a deeply stamped idea of someone they believe to know intimately. A major rite of passage - for all involved.