PDA

View Full Version : the more I do it

connie rotten
07-03-2006, 07:47 AM
I am really enjoying wearing heels when I drive this summer. I got a couple pair I keep in the car to drive in. Even dressed in in guy drab puttting on a pair of 4" heels makes getting there half the fun.

HaleyPink2000
07-03-2006, 07:53 AM
Yep sounds like fun. I'll have to try it more often.:D

Danielle2
07-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Oh girl, what a title. The more I do, the more I want to do. I used to be happy just partially dressing. Now I have to spend hours getting dressed and trying on new clothes. Then I just had to venture outside the house first in the backyard then out front on a busy street. Recently while dressed in a somewhat ****y mini dress, I drove to a local gas station then got out and filled up my car. What a wonderful feeling being out in public. I made eye contact with a few guys but no one bothered me.

Trish
07-03-2006, 08:17 AM
4" heels are to much, for driving my 6 speed Corvette.

connie rotten
07-03-2006, 08:41 AM
4" heels are to much, for driving my 6 speed Corvette.
I drive a dump truck

GabrielleS
07-03-2006, 10:02 AM
I drive a dump truck

in 4" heels?????? :thumbsup:

Wenda
07-03-2006, 11:22 AM
I can relate to driving in heels. There is something about looking down and seeing nice shoes. When I first got back into dressing a couple years ago, I bought stockings and some sexy strappy shoes, and drove 5 hours in them. Loved it.
When I am driving any distance, however, I usually drive barefoot, so have to be satisfied with polished toes. My middle son and I made a 500 mile round trip yesterday to get his sister's car, but I went sans polish, just long toenails, which my family is used to. We were picking up the car at my ex's house, and I just thought that, when I took off my size twelve women's joggers, with my pedicured toes, and hairless legs, painted nails could just be crossing the line. As it turned out, it was a great day. I stopped at Walmart on the way home this morning and bought some sparkle polish for toes and fingers for $2.97. Life is ok.

urban gypsy
07-03-2006, 11:31 AM
I dont like to drive in heels but frequently drive in flat pumps. Plus i find it scuffs the back of my heels

Calliope
07-03-2006, 01:10 PM
The more I do, the more I want to do. I used to be happy just partially dressing. Now I have to spend hours getting dressed and trying on new clothes. Then I just had to venture outside the house first in the backyard then out front on a busy street. Recently while dressed in a somewhat ****y mini dress, I drove to a local gas station then got out and filled up my car. What a wonderful feeling being out in public. I made eye contact with a few guys but no one bothered me.

Right on! It's addictive, it's rolling. In 'liberal' areas, it's all about the free market, people just aren't getting all that freaked out about some clothes and what have ya anymore. Glad you had a lovely outing.

Karren H
07-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Yeah!! Know exactually what you mean!! I've done that many times too! More often than not I'm enfemme!! But heels make any trip more exciting.

Love Karren

Danielle2
07-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Addictive is a great description. Just dress up and feel sexy one time and you will never be able to quit. Then you want even more.

cute_cd_paige
07-03-2006, 05:56 PM
i also have been out all dolled up its sooooo fun , ive allways been a full make up , hair , nails and head to toe girl just never felt right dressing partially :happy:

Laura C
07-03-2006, 06:07 PM
I Get Excited just going out to the car to go for a drive in heels.

Khriss
07-03-2006, 06:13 PM
..yes.. the first shot on many car ad's are slim legs sporting sexy high heels ..go figure !? the latest "Cady" ad has her with a driving shoe on her peddle foot...driving in heels IS sweet ! but safety first eh ?? hehe xx"K"