PDA

View Full Version : Did It Again

janelle
07-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Ladies, i hope everyone is having a good 4th & celebrating,hehehe.
I did today, called my sister lastnight & said i would be up in the morning. She replyed great i need to talk with Janelle. Get up do all my morning things, pick out a nice pair of panties to go with my lace bra. than put on a nice sundress. So far nothing to exciting right?
Well it comes time to leave & i have always been going out the back door(fewer people to see) but my truck was out front. You got it i said the hell with it & out the door i went. I was very proud to be a lady & showed i was also proud of myself.(hope that makes sense). Anyways i feeling great as i drive to see my sister & cars pass me by & a couple of them with ladies in them look at me & mouth hi,this was great.
I get to my sisters & she still in her nighty,ok with that, but she thinks it bothers me. Tell her she just fine & we start talking. She asked if she could take some pics. of me & i said of coarse i need some for my girls here to see & my scrape book. She also asked if i had anything else with. I did, i took my swim suit, i put it on for her & she thought i looked wonderful & how nice the 2 of us on the beach would look.Good thing i wasn't a man or my head would be to big for anything. hehe. While changing back into my sundress she took a pic. of me in my bra, & i am not sure if she got me in the swim suit but i think she did.
So as you can see i celebrated today, & had my own fireworks. I hope all of you did something special too. As soon as i get the pic's. i will post them for you all to see.
Take care girls, have a wonderful night & a perfect day on the 4th.
:love: ,Janelle

Wenda
07-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Wow. That is the way to celebrate! Great sister. Is she going to share the pics?

Talon DeRojo
07-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Janelle - Thanks for sharing this experience! You are lucky to have such a supportive sister.
Talon:happy:

CassieW
07-03-2006, 04:28 PM
Janelle - Thanks for sharing this experience! You are lucky to have such a supportive sister.
Talon:happy:
Its great when someone in your family supports you and cares about you no matter what.
Huggs,
Cassie:love:

uknowhoo
07-03-2006, 04:36 PM
What a fitting way to celebrate your independence! Thanks much for posting your story Janelle, I'm so happy for you. We'll look forward to seeing those pics. ;) T

Eleanor
07-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Great story and happy 4th also janelle!!!I also look forwards to seeing your pics!Be well gurl!!!:hugs:

janelle
07-03-2006, 06:42 PM
Yes the pic's are coming. She was going to take the last 2 of her daughter tonight at a pagent. I hope to have them by the end of the week.
Take care & keep smiling.
:love: , Janelle