PDA

View Full Version : at last

Lotte L
07-04-2006, 04:58 AM
Hi Girls,

Tonight I'll tell my wife that CD is an important part of me, she knows allready but ignores the subject. I practiced the conversation over and over again, knowing that it will be different. How stupid feeling it is to be nervous about conversation with the only person I love for such long time.

Love,
Lotte

Phillis
07-04-2006, 05:30 AM
I wish you the best of luck in telling her. If she needs more understand there are some excellent books she can read. One I think is very nice is "My Husband Wears My Clothes", by Peggy J. Rudd, Ed.D. Hope the best for you.

cute_cd_paige
07-04-2006, 06:25 AM
good luck hun and remember if all gos well take things slow mabye a quote from my wife will help "just becouse she accepts it doesnt mean u can overwhelm her with it " Ive been where u are hun and well its easy to let things get out of hand , my advice is take it slow and ask her questions about her level of comfort

Veronica E. Scott
07-04-2006, 06:39 AM
Hi Girls,

Tonight I'll tell my wife that CD is an important part of me, she knows allready but ignores the subject. I practiced the conversation over and over again, knowing that it will be different. How stupid feeling it is to be nervous about conversation with the only person I love for such long time.

Love,
Lotte

Try not to be to nervous, although I understand how you feel best of luck.

Nikki Dee
07-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Best of luck love...hope it all goes really well.
Nikki. x

Megan G
07-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Good luck with the conversation!

Emeralddragon
07-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Good luck dear and hopefully things will go swimmingly.

Rickie
07-04-2006, 09:31 AM
I wish you the best

Jamie M
07-04-2006, 09:31 AM
don't panic lotte , it's not stupid to feel nervous , it's entirely understandable , just take a deep breath and launch into it , once you get ging you'll find where you want to go .

Best of luck for you and let us know how it goes :gh:

ava_bruna
07-04-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi Girls,

Love,
Lotte

OMG how true, you sound soo much like me and my wife. I keep trying to explain the need the want,,desire, ect and all she say's is " I dont care" :( I should leave it at that and be content but im not, I want her to care, I want her to understand the beauty, the love that I feel toward's myself as I sit talking to her in a pretty skirt and top;)

Wish you luck and hope she fully understand's when your done.

Calliope
07-04-2006, 11:03 AM
You might want to consider your response if she says 'I don't want to talk about it' or 'I don't want to hear about it.' Perhaps suggest she choose a time during the week - and call it an appointment. As much as it might torture you to put off the talk a few days, it's in your interest to place the moment of communication on her timeframe.