PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare

Brianna Lovely
07-04-2006, 12:55 PM
As I was awakening this morning, I had this rather terrible vision.

It's 2016 and all people, men and women, dress in light gray jump-suits. No makeup, no long hair, no jewelry and no fem shoes, only black sneakers.

Once a year all CDers gather at a major city for their annual dressing up day, much like the Ren-Fairs of today.

As tourists walk by the convention center, they ask, "Who are all those oddly dressed people?"

A local replies, "Oh, they're the CD people, you know, Clothing Divas, they think everyone should dress as they want.
What a laugh!
Who in their right mind would want to dress like that, all those bright colors hurt my eyes".

Rrrring!
Time to wake up!
It's only a dream, it's only a dream, it's only a dream!

TeriAnn
07-04-2006, 12:59 PM
glad it was a dream

Siobhan Marie
07-04-2006, 03:13 PM
As I was awakening this morning, I had this rather terrible vision.

It's 2016 and all people, men and women, dress in light gray jump-suits. No makeup, no long hair, no jewelry and no fem shoes, only black sneakers.

Once a year all CDers gather at a major city for their annual dressing up day, much like the Ren-Fairs of today.

As tourists walk by the convention center, they ask, "Who are all those oddly dressed people?"

A local replies, "Oh, they're the CD people, you know, Clothing Divas, they think everyone should dress as they want.
What a laugh!
Who in their right mind would want to dress like that, all those bright colors hurt my eyes".

Rrrring!
Time to wake up!
It's only a dream, it's only a dream, it's only a dream!

That would be scary, have had some strange dreams myself of late. Wouldn't worry too much about it

:hugs: Anna x

Emeralddragon
07-04-2006, 03:31 PM
The moral of the story is whatever you ate before going to bed you must NEVER eat before bed again.

Calliope
07-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Your dream actually happened - Red China's 'Cultural Revolution' starting in 1967. For an especially interesting take on this major ideological event, rent the movie M. Butterfly some evening - when nerves are steeled.

Sarah Rabbit
07-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Brianna, Have you been reading George Orwells '1984'....:heehee:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Emeralddragon
07-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Nah just watching to many old Apple adds

Brianna Lovely
07-05-2006, 04:37 AM
Mmm, it is a strange thought, that the only people who wear skirts and dresses, could end up being CDs.

I suppose my "nightmare" was triggered by seeing so many women dressed in jeans/shorts and tees. It just makes me think that woman are dressing more like men every day.

It makes me wonder what a very young CD will have to emulate in the future. Jordach jeans and a Micky Mouse tee? Oh please, I hope not!

Tina Dixon
07-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Well I guess thats why some CD's wear panties 24/7:D

janedoe311
07-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Once we all look alike then we will all think alike and be no better than a bee hive.

No creativity, no art, no science, no freedom of choice, and no love.

You can see this to some degree in some societies in this world. Uniforms in schools, no religious freedom, dress standards etc.

Megan72
07-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Sarah Rabbit stole my thought, but this is a bit Orwelesq!

unclejoann
07-05-2006, 05:04 PM
Do you suppose there is a forum online someplace where guys can chat about their drab clothes and that cute white underwear?

Maria D
07-05-2006, 05:45 PM
It's the reason I'm not in favour of 'equal clothing rights' for CDs. If the clothes are equal, you aren't crossdressing.