PDA

View Full Version : Ensenada, MX

LouiseW
07-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Is anyone familiar with the night life scene in Ensenada? Is it safe to go out there enfemme? Thanks.

Billijo49504
07-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Being out dressed enfemm in a strange area is dangerous enough, but to go over the border is really dangerous. Every so often, you hear of people disappearing in Mexico. And they usually are women. If you decide to go, please be careful...BJ

Gaby
07-04-2006, 03:34 PM
... while never, ever in your life you hear about women dissapearing north of the Rio Bravo, for sure!!

:yikes:

LindaTS
07-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Years ago I used to spend time in Mexico, usually Ensenada, as a woman without any problems. I also knew a tranny who worked in Tijuana as a FI. She never had any trouble either. Of course I never attempted to cross the border as a woman. I happened to be in San Diego about three years ago and a friend told me things had changed for the worse and he would never go into Mexico now. It was way too risky with a lot of tourists being abducted. For that reason I never went into Mexico on that trip. Times used to be much better for all of us way back when. I wouldn't chance it now but good luck if you try it.