PDA

View Full Version : House guest ?

dancer1
07-04-2006, 04:26 PM
My wife's sister and children are coming in from out of state for a visit. We have a small guest room but it will not acomadate all of them.
Nadeen has a private suite on the second floor with bath and bed and siting area. This is my safe haven with the boys i lock off this area.
My wife feels her sister would not understand my CD and has asked me to bx everynthing up and let them use the rooms.
I would rather exsplain my CD or put them up in a hotel. But to convert Nadeens existance is overwleming too me.
This forum has been of great help too me and my wife, and i respect the opinions. Do i convert the room, or not they are exspected in a week.

This haven took years to compleat and shoping for things the made me feel comfortable, and i feel in my heart its not just a room it is part of my enfem self esteem. Well there it is the question is up on the floor.
:love: Nadeen

SherryLynn GG
07-04-2006, 04:32 PM
In my opinion the room should be converted as your wife asked. She knows her sister and she's said she wouldnt understand. So why would you wanna bring out your Cding and possibly make the whole time they are visiting wierd for her and her sister?? Im sure if your wife thought her sister would understand she woulda already told her about it. Thats just my 0.02

Sarah Rabbit
07-04-2006, 04:39 PM
It is a small price to pay. It sounds like Nadeen has it pretty Good. If your wife can Compromise with Nadeen, then surely you can Compromise with your wife..

Sarah R. :bunny:

typical_guy
07-04-2006, 04:41 PM
This is definately a tough one but I have to agree with the previous poster. I think you should convert it. It will help keep the marriage happy and it's only for a week, right? If your sister-in-law was going to be moving in for an indefinate period of time that would be different. You can't just "put away" part of yourself forever (or at all really) but for one week - personally I would tell my wife that I love her and do it.

dancer1
07-04-2006, 04:44 PM
I do rspect the opinions of this forum for many are there for me, i will convert on just the two responce that i respect my wife will see my post and reponces. Thank you :love: Nadeen

fionasboots
07-04-2006, 04:59 PM
I do rspect the opinions of this forum for many are there for me, i will convert on just the two responce that i respect my wife will see my post and reponces. Thank you :love: Nadeen

I can understand that you feel attached to the room but I would agree with the previous posts, it is a small price to pay to keep everyone happy.

How long are your wife's sister and kids coming to stay? Surely it won't be too long and then you can get back to normal.

Do you have to remove everything from the room? Surely there are some things you can leave in there?

I know that our guest room here tends more towards a girly look in colour and ornaments anyway.

jillinla
07-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Sounds like life is good

a small sacrifice for continued peace and love

There are many girls who live out of boxes and trunks

paulaN
07-04-2006, 07:42 PM
convert the room for a week. you'll be alright. and your wife will love you for it.

Calliope
07-04-2006, 09:40 PM
convert the room for a week. you'll be alright. and your wife will love you for it.

In crass behaviorist terms, think of your sacrifice as an investment with a promising return in the future.

Shelly Preston
07-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Convert the room

Your need to make the sarifice . Not everyone would be as understanding as your wife. It is possible that not doing this could cause more problems, not just with your wife. What would her sister say and who would she tell ?
I would suggest its only really the clothes and cosmetics that need moved.

I'm sure your wife understand how difficult this is for you but it should be worth it in the end.

Melora
07-05-2006, 03:05 AM
Common Deal with it for a few days..If you are a cross dresser then be a Man!, Especially For your Wife, who ACTUALLY PUTS UP WITH YOU,..Soo Just DO IT! = OH MY GOD what a Dream you must live.....Please Enjoy ...I wish that I was YOU, right now..With a very cool Wife..AND PLEASE no puns intended..Dear Dancer1..= PEACE! Please ALWAYS be great with/and understanding with your Wife!

Tina Dixon
07-05-2006, 07:00 AM
Oh you can do it for a week, good grief:rolleyes:

psdibe
07-05-2006, 08:38 AM
I agree with the group. It is only for a week. Your wife is asking for your help as you do everyday asking her to understnad and except your dressing. I would tell your wife you love her and not make an issue out of a week. It should be important to both of you.

Good luck , I know you will make the right choice.
Hugs PD

~Kitty GG~
07-05-2006, 08:44 AM
I agree with what's already been said. And I'm pleased to see that you've already said you'll accomodate your wife's request in this matter.

I do think its a good idea to consider how lucky you are too. Not only is your wife supporting but Nadeen has her own sanctuary. I doubt that your wife has such a place. That's what's cool about a good relationship.. when we are more concerned for our love's needs than ourself.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~
:star::star::star:

Angie G
07-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Nadeen come on girl you have a wife who supports your dressing and loves you so suck it up and give her a break give up the room for the time her sister is in town it not like she wants you to totally stop.
Angie G

triciaannmarie
07-05-2006, 09:33 AM
if you have a good thing going at home, don't rock the boat. Let them have the room for a week. Its a small price to pay for tranquility.

Phoebe Reece
07-05-2006, 09:42 AM
Nadeen, you should gladly give up the room for however long the visit is and count your blessings. I'm sure your wife has made many sacrifices on your behalf. It's your turn to contribute.

Rickie
07-05-2006, 09:44 AM
And just think this might be the right time to change that one thing in the room you didn't really like. Ya know there's something you wanted to do different.

Janereed
07-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Go for it

Do whatever you have to do, your image IS important not only to your immediate family, but to the rest of your extended family!

Despite what we may think is around the corner for crossdressers to come out and be accepted, it wont happen. Not any time soon, not while were alive.

Its sad I know, believe me, but we must do these deceptions to keep an image, REMEMBER its not only our immediate friends family, that we have to convinve, its the other 3rd party people affected.

Ultimatly its up to you, I hope you make the decision thats right for you

Tia
07-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Hmm, don't know if there's use to say it once again... Do like your wife says. She's already taken one for you and supports you, why would you wan't to make her think if it's worth it.

Someone wise has has once said that love is compromises. :love: