PDA

View Full Version : A Day In Town

Laura C
07-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Hi everyone today I had one of those great days. I went to duluth Minn. and went shopping this was the first time I tried on clothes in the store. I was in Target and because you girls said to try it, I took the plunge. I took a skirt apair of jeans and a top to try on. It was a great experience. I had no problem with the lady at the fitting room. After shopping at a few other stores I stopped in a restraunt/ lounge, were I had a couple of drinks. all went well. On the way home which is 50 miles away i stoped at another restraunt /lounge and had another cocktail the lady bartender was real nice and we had a great conversation. The only thing missing today was to have one of my sisters out there alone.If there is any girls out there that would like to join me next time P M me. I'd love to have company .Thaks for listening to my story.

michelle19845
07-04-2006, 10:44 PM
sounds like you did a great job! hope you find more girls to hang out with.

VeronicaMoonlit
07-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Wooh Hoo, Kudos and Happy Dances!

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

uknowhoo
07-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Woo hoo! Congratulations, Laura. I'm glad to hear it all went so well. A word of caution though, such behavior can become addictive!:p xoxo Tammi

Calliope
07-05-2006, 12:01 AM
Thaks for listening to my story.

Lovely story, one of those events to cherish forever. Thank you for sharing.

NewbieCD
07-05-2006, 12:30 AM
I do love to hear stories like that i am still soul searching to see how far i wanna go with this but who knows all i do know is my SO told me that i had to convince her before she would ever let me do something like that LOL she worries about me which is a good thing but how you sposed to fool someone you been with for 8 years

Billijo49504
07-05-2006, 01:04 AM
COOL!!!! Fantastic!!! I'm glad you had a good experiance, but if you have a bad one, please remember this one. There are a lot of places that want our money, and they7 will treat us like customers. No better or no worse! But as customers. So if you spend your money at these places, they will be more receptive of us. Good luck and happy shopping..:hugs: ....BJ

Sarah Rabbit
07-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Well done Girl, the The Rabbit is doing the 'Snoopy' dance for ya. Hope you find some company for next time

Sarah R. :bunny:

Laura C
07-05-2006, 09:00 PM
thanks Girls for the nice responce. i hope ther are other cders in the area even if it's only to chat. pm me with any news . i need a friend. If you want to email me my address is kbergemann@earthlink.net

Sue Too
08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
It sounds like you had a wonderful day. Last fall, I also had a banner day. Went to lunch with another sister, used the ladies room and after lunch used the fitting room to try on a skirt. Oh Sister, I was on a high so I can imagine how you felt.

Huggs from Arizona,

Susan

Jasmine Ellis
08-23-2006, 04:34 PM
congreatuletions on you outing I'm glad you had a lovely day and hope there are many more for you like these